PDA

View Full Version : too much of fat!!

jack sparrow
06-28-2007, 11:24 PM
Hello everybody…..I’m new to the community
My name is Ben; I work in a prestigious hotel as a cook. Since 2 years I’m working there. I have noticed that I’m putting on weight. I have to work till late at night so as a result I do not pay attention to what I’m eating; I just munch anything. Due to work load I cannot have a proper diet, sometimes for lunch I just eat some pastry….at night burger…I prefer things that are easy and quick to eat. I think this wrong eating habit of mine is causing the increasing weight. Do you know any solution for this? Are there any medicines that can help me to control the fats that are collecting in my body? i thought of asking you guys this question because you guys have fantastic stamina.

lankyguy
06-28-2007, 11:34 PM
Hi ben
I have read something on this page http://www.drugdelivery.ca/s3114-s-BEZALIP.aspx
Well, it is about a medicine called Bezalip…..it is used as an addition to the diet since it helps to reduce the production of fats….that is it gets a control over cholesterol too. Check out about it. I think this will be of great help to you since you have a busy schedule.

stepto180
06-28-2007, 11:37 PM
hi ben
welcome

first off i would like to call bull**** on you not being able to eat properly... I work in a restaurant and for a while my schedual was not stop from 10am till 11pm-1am depnding on the day

the key to doing it is planing...I precooked all of my food and took it with me...I would cook up a bunch of chicken,beef,deer,hard boiled eggs,mashed sweet potatoes,white/brown rice and I took everything with me where even I went also I would take fruit and veggies and sometimes cottage cheese and peanut butter

you say you dont have time for this well learn to make better snacking decisions insted of pastrys for lunch bring and apple,yougert,beef jerky any of these chioces is way better then what you have been doing

BFGUITAR
06-28-2007, 11:39 PM
Dont bother with medication to solve your weight problems.

Your a cook, which means you know your way around a kitchen. Its not hard to prepare a tastey sandwhich for lunch in advance... You can always make lean burgers at home... There are many options.

My favourate is a simple turkey sandwhich on whole wheat bread with lettuce, tomatoes, turkey breast (obviously), and some salad dressing (contains healthy fats, depends on the brand).

As well, start eating foods with healthy fats like natural peanutbutter, fish (this is a big one), nuts in general, olive oil... This will fill your blood with good cholesterol (High density lipoprotein) which prevents plaque build up on your arteries.
Losing weight is not easy at first but it becomes a life habit as you continue.

BBB
06-29-2007, 06:23 AM
Hi Jack Sparrow - If you came here looking for a quick fix - you've come to the wrong place. No one here (worth their salt) is going to tell you about some magic pill you can take to lose fat. There is no magic pill. You have to suck it up and make better choices for yourself. And until you are ready to do that this is not the place for you....not that I'm trying to get rid of you, I'm not. If you are truly ready to make a commitment to changing the way you look and feel through exercise and diet...by all means...yov've come to exactly the right place...

Unholy
06-29-2007, 07:43 AM
Stop eating crap, I am sure a prestigious hotel will offer healthy foods.

Mr. D
06-29-2007, 11:01 AM
Hi Jack Sparrow - If you came here looking for a quick fix - you've come to the wrong place. No one here (worth their salt) is going to tell you about some magic pill you can take to lose fat. There is no magic pill. You have to suck it up and make better choices for yourself. And until you are ready to do that this is not the place for you....not that I'm trying to get rid of you, I'm not. If you are truly ready to make a commitment to changing the way you look and feel through exercise and diet...by all means...yov've come to exactly the right place...

Well there is DNP, but lets not get into that :)