PDA

View Full Version : 10 Months of???

natediesel
06-30-2007, 11:51 PM
Left is Aug06. Right is Today in all the comparison picks. I know it seems like I got worse. Left is definitely the old pics... Check my journal if you want. I'm bulking....

So I've gained about 10lbs in 10 months. Bad, I know. I'm only posting these for motivation, I'm weird and have too much time on my hands today (off day).

So, I think I need to keep eating. I think all the weight I gained was in my legs cuz I wasn't squatting or doing heavier DLs 10 months ago. My pictures actually look worse I think and my leg shot is messed up cuz of the angle. Anyways.

I've got plenty of other issues besides getting big so weightlifting in general and this site in particular have helped me keep up a healthy hobby so I can keep everything else in check. Thanks to those who've randomly helped me out or just posted good stuff that I've read since I joined.

My old pic thread :bang: http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=83836

natediesel
06-30-2007, 11:56 PM
Oh yea, you can see the bruise I get from cleaning Friday. Haha. :(

And in the wtf photo, old is left and flexed. New is right and unflexed.

BFGUITAR
07-01-2007, 12:24 AM
Eat, lift, rest, repeat!
Looks like you really havent gone anywhere in terms of size. Eat more man!

WBBIRL
07-01-2007, 11:02 AM
You have the weirdest looking legs I've ever seen. You could probably make a coat or a cat out of the hair on those things.

Not much difference really. Try to take photos in a static background from a fixed distance.... distances and backgrounds can make you appear relatively bigger and thats not what your after.

Jordanbcool
07-01-2007, 12:24 PM
The only difference IMO is that you look slightly fatter in the after pictures. Aside from that it doesn't look like you've gained any LBM at all.....

I would stick to compound movements and eat double or triple whatever you're eating now. It'll be hard for you to put on muscle but you just gotta force yourself to eat way more then what you're eating now.

Also follow a good workout. I liked BGB when I did it personally.

natediesel
07-01-2007, 08:36 PM
Yea I'll start up doin serious shakes again. They didn't have bananas or yogurt at the grocery store today... my 2 favorite ingredients for shakes aside from the powder of course.

Yes I'm reminded daily by my students I have an inordinate amount of body hair. Oh well. Hehe.

Yea I've been doin bgb, just haven't been eating right and been letting other things get in the way.

Goes back to eating...

samj
07-02-2007, 04:17 PM
Just looked at your fitday and your diet is terrible varies alot by day and are not the best food in you could choose.

BBB
07-02-2007, 04:41 PM
I just looked at your Fitday too. Clean up your diet and start lifting heavy.

Invain
07-02-2007, 04:47 PM
Bad fitday or not, you obviously have to eat more. Unless you have serious health issues 10 pounds in 10 months isn't much at all, but you already know this, hence this thread.

Eat eat eat, and seriously, lay off the cookies and eat some meat. For one of your days you have almost half your calories coming from cookies...