PDA

View Full Version : Fast Foods & Junk Food

AdamD
07-01-2007, 01:09 AM
well i woke up this morning and was pissed off straight away, here i was thinking i was going alright and perhaps SLOWLY gaining weight.. then awoke to weigh less than i did yesterday morning..
so i went to maccas and ordered a large 1/4 pounder meal for breakfast :) (i woke at 1pm so it was bascially lunch)

anyways, ive been trying to eat very clean, and i dont have trouble doing it, i believe if i ever needed to diet because i was overweight, ide be very good at it cause i got good will power..

so for the past 3-4 weeks or so, ive been on my "diet" where im trying to eat as much as i can, but eating sort of healthy, i.e. avoiding coke, junk food, chips etc..

should i just forget about it, and just eat junk food as well? maccas every few days, packets of chips, chocolate etc?? of course as well as maintaining protein levels and eating good food in a normal day..

link to pics and details of me:
http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=98415

link to my fitday:
http://fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJournals.html?Owner=AdamDam

AdamD
07-01-2007, 01:11 AM
and though it sounds like an excuse, what ive been eating(and tracking on fitday) is about all i can fit in, im sick all the time, and constantly full!

but i know thats a weak excuse, so im going to probably hit up a weight gainer powder, and mix up some nice 1000cal shakes :) because i know i can fit more, its just hard to do it "healthy" and eat actual food, shakes in addition to what i already eat i can EASILY do!

Al3X
07-01-2007, 07:08 AM
You can eat whatever you want to, but if your trying to gain weight simply increase your maintain calories and lift. It won't be overnight. Eating healthy, and lifting is to increase your lbm.

CarlP
07-01-2007, 07:17 AM
You're 20 years old and weigh 130 lbs. A little junk food isn't going to kill you. If you feel like you can get rid of excess fat if you gain any, start eating.

KingWilder
07-01-2007, 07:28 AM
if you don't care about adding some fat, go for it