PDA

View Full Version : Just saying HEY!!!

bigbadwolfe
07-02-2007, 06:22 PM
Whats up guys? Figured I'd swing in and see how everyone was doing. See how everyones training is going? Hope all is good!!!

Wolfy!!!!

getfit
07-02-2007, 08:34 PM
HEY Wolfy! where have you been?

Chris Rodgers
07-02-2007, 08:45 PM
HEY back at ya! :windup:

Just hit a PR total on Saturday and I was right back in the gym today. Feeling good.

How you doing? :whazzup:

Sensei
07-02-2007, 10:33 PM
What the hell you been doing Wolfy... lifting or something?:windup:

Clifford Gillmore
07-03-2007, 06:15 AM
Yar, Added 100lbs to my shirted bench :)

Whats new wolfy?!

bigbadwolfe
07-03-2007, 09:42 AM
I've just been lurking, I'm still cruising around but really been focusing on my training alot. I got my contest on the 15th and hoping for something big, took my opener Sunday and it went up good. So we will see.

Other then that just been in and out of the hospital with my wife. They thought she had stomach cancer but ruled all that out. Now it seems like they are just trying to eliminate everything one at a time. It has really payed a toll on here physically and mentally. But she is a trooper and will come out of it OK!!! She is just sick of getting poke, probed, scanned, and everything in between. Everything they have done so far has come back negative, which is a good thing. But it is also a bad thing cause now it means more tests which she is ready to SCREAM about. She has good days and bad days it is just hit and miss on how she feels. If you all would keep her in your thoughts and prayers.

Other then that just training my ass off, and Chris from ALN wrote one hell of an article about my dieting and training for the Arnold. It will be published soon.

Wolfy!!!

bigbadwolfe
07-03-2007, 09:42 AM
Yar, Added 100lbs to my shirted bench :)

Whats new wolfy?!

Hey that is a VERY GOOD thing, congrats on that!!!

smokinHawk
07-03-2007, 09:47 AM
sorry to hear about your wife, I'll keep her in my prayers, hope it clears up fast and nothing serious.
and good luck with your meet the 15th where is it?

Lones Green
07-03-2007, 09:49 AM
not too much. my squat is steadily increasing, i'm pretty happy about that. best wishes to you and your wife.

Sidior
07-03-2007, 11:50 AM
Dealing with the possibility of cancer can be very stressful. Best of luck to you and your family.

TommyBoy
07-03-2007, 12:00 PM
Wolfy, I wish you and your wife all the best. You guys will get through this.

bigbadwolfe
07-03-2007, 09:10 PM
Yeah she is gonna be OK!!! Like I said it is just hit and miss, some days she feels and looks like a million bucks. Other days she feels like crap, but still looks like a million bucks :) We will just be glad when it is all done and over, but for now it looks like she will be on meds for quite a while.

Thanks to all of you for your kind thoughts and words!!! She really appreciates them also.

Wolfy!!!

waynedang
07-03-2007, 09:16 PM
Wolfy, Hope the wife gets well soon!

Built
07-03-2007, 09:30 PM
Wolfy! I've missed you!

I'm so sorry to hear about your wife - but very relieved it wasn't cancer. I look forward to a healthy resolution to this. You will both be in my prayers.

vdizenzo
07-03-2007, 09:43 PM
I love the way you talk about your wife. It truly shows your love for her. Keep taking care of her. We'll all keep positive thoughts.

Good luck in your training. See you soon. I'm getting back in the gear as soon as my new Inzer shirt comes. I hope we can step on the platform together one day.

Chris Rodgers
07-03-2007, 09:54 PM
I'm sorry to hear about your wife Mike. She must be a trooper to have already gone through so much. I wish you and her the best.

What is your bodyweight down to? Are you a 308 yet?

Guido
07-03-2007, 10:51 PM
Best wishes to you and your wife, Wolfey. Good to hear you are doing well with your training despite the obvious stresses. Keep it up man, and let your wife know we are thinking about her and wish her well.

rmccray
07-04-2007, 09:48 AM
sorry to hear about your wife please tell us her first name and i will have my mother put her name on the prayer list at church keep the faith and all will work out for you and her

bigbadwolfe
07-04-2007, 03:00 PM
Thanks again guys :)

Today is the 4th and its is a bad day, its going on 5pm and we are still in our PJ's just called and canceled our evening plans. I really do appreciate all of you guys kind words.

Wolfy!!!

bigbadwolfe
07-04-2007, 03:02 PM
sorry to hear about your wife please tell us her first name and i will have my mother put her name on the prayer list at church keep the faith and all will work out for you and her

Chasity Wolfe, or as everyone here knows her "Wolfy's Wife" She always laughs at that. She will be out shopping at the mall or something and someone will come up and go Hey are'nt you Wolfy's wife? Hahahaha we always laugh at that.

Tell your mom I said thanks for adding her.

Wolfy!!!!

Detard
07-04-2007, 03:12 PM
Good luck to you and your wife Wolfe. Hope everything clears up with her and you hit your numbers at the meet.

vdizenzo
07-04-2007, 04:36 PM
Thanks again guys :)

Today is the 4th and its is a bad day, its going on 5pm and we are still in our PJ's just called and canceled our evening plans. I really do appreciate all of you guys kind words.

Wolfy!!!

I can't think of a better way to spend a night with my wife than at home with us in our pj's. You are blessed just to have each other. Take care buddy.

Stumprrp
07-05-2007, 10:34 AM
Wolfe good to see you but im very sorry that your wife is sick, i know how it feels to be put through a ton of tests, my mom went through the same thing.

She will be ok man.