PDA

View Full Version : FPR Starting photos

fpr
07-05-2007, 07:21 PM
Here are my starting pics -- they were taken one day before the "official start date" listed in my signature.

This is my first time weightlifting, I have fumbled around with some weights for the past couple of months but never had a set routine. I also never played any "hardcore" sports in highschool (football, etc.), grew up overseas... WAY more competitive here in the US.

Signed up at Gold's gym -- got a long way to go I know, still working out my form and diet.
Any advice comments appreciated.

and yes, I plan on getting rid of the hair sooner or later :)

Stats:
5'10 1/2''
200 lbs

Gunshow
07-05-2007, 07:53 PM
you look pretty good for just starting, big arms, very good legs, get to it.

Unholy
07-05-2007, 08:01 PM
you look pretty good for just starting, big arms, very good legs, get to it.

:strong:

Gabrielle
07-05-2007, 11:57 PM
If you have really only been working out for a couple of months with no prior weight training you are a genetic freak. Good luck

Cirino83
07-06-2007, 08:41 AM
If you have really only been working out for a couple of months with no prior weight training you are a genetic freak. Good luck

I agree. But hairy like animal tuttut

fpr
07-06-2007, 07:26 PM
Uploading one more pic, relaxed stance.

fpr
07-07-2007, 10:42 AM
So, I don't really have any goals in mind at this point, I'm hoping for some advice.

I'm guessing I'm about 14-15% bodyfat? You can see the attached photo where I have my stomach hair removed --- yes the chest hair will go soon enough :D

As you can see I have only been weightlifting for a few weeks, I don't know whether to bulk/cut, what have you. My biggest concern is that I don't want to look fat, preferrably lean and huge -- I have a feeling there's only one way to accomplish this though :cry: but I'll let you guys go ahead and answer it for me, and hope for the best :)

EDIT: I'm going to go ahead and start a fit day today.

Unholy
07-07-2007, 10:45 AM
Eat clean, just above maintenance and lift heavy. The noob gains and new diet will help you put on some muscle while leaning out a bit.

fpr
07-08-2007, 02:38 PM
Thank you all for your respnses so far...

Bump -- anyone else have any comments/suggestions

Jordanbcool
07-08-2007, 02:43 PM
Nope thats pretty much it. Find a routine you like, keep track of your calories and everything will fall into place. Bodybuilding is easy once you get the basics down.

fpr
07-09-2007, 03:29 PM
What would you guys guess my BF% is? I have a hairless photo in this thread too :D
When I flex my stomach, you can see the outline of my abs -- can't when I'm relaxed though.

Jordanbcool
07-09-2007, 04:03 PM
15%...