PDA

View Full Version : Fart Barker's ... ONE Cycle



Fart Barker
03-01-2002, 08:57 PM
I was going to wait a couple more weeks before starting this but I've decided to just go ahead and get it over with.

The goods........

ONE Topical Anabolic Gel
1 - 8 oz bottle containing
6 grams 17-hydroxyandrost-1-ene-3-one

Current stats.....

bodyweight - 217
bodyfat - 21%

deadlift - 320 x 1
bench - 305 x 1

Cycle should last about 6 weeks
Dosage will be 4 squirts a day


alrighty then, let's light this candle..................

First dose (2 squirts) was at 9:30 PM tonight. It burned like hell. That's all folks.

rookiebldr
03-01-2002, 09:20 PM
Good luck, looking forward to hearing about your progress. I've been thinking of trying something simular.

captain piddles
03-01-2002, 09:26 PM
same here, Im allways looking for anything anabolic that is as good as the ads say it is

Blood&Iron
03-01-2002, 10:31 PM
Aren't you worried about your nuts being sucked back into your body with such a long duration of use? I assume you have access to some sort of post-cycle therapy. Otherwise, from what I've read it's best to keep it to two weeks or so(Although, I'm about as far from an expert as one can be, having never personally used steroids.)

PowerManDL
03-02-2002, 01:39 AM
Well, since that stuff won't do anything anyway, I wouldn't worry too much.

:spam:

The_Chicken_Daddy
03-02-2002, 03:44 AM
Actually Matt i think it might...

Fart Barker
03-02-2002, 04:31 AM
Originally posted by Fart Barker
Dosage will be 4 squirts a day

I'm so damn dumb. That's supposed to be 4 squirts, 2X a day.

Pup
03-02-2002, 05:48 AM
Originally posted by PowerManDL
Well, since that stuff won't do anything anyway, I wouldn't worry too much.

:spam:

:withstupi

Fart Barker
03-02-2002, 06:23 AM
Originally posted by PowerManDL
Well, since that stuff won't do anything anyway, I wouldn't worry too much.

:spam:

gee, I hope you're wrong, $100 is a lot of money for skin burning gel

Alex.V
03-02-2002, 08:12 AM
I'm with chigsy. I think it might do something, too.

But I seriously doubt a few weeks of low-dose, non-aromatizing steroid will cause testicular shrinkage. lol. You'll be fine. As far as clomid goes... I don't think your natural production will be THAT suppressed.. I suppose if you could get it, that wouldn't hurt, but that would involve going the illegal route, thus (I think?) missing the point of this exercise.

Blood&Iron
03-02-2002, 09:43 AM
Originally posted by PowerManDL
Well, since that stuff won't do anything anyway, I wouldn't worry too much.

:spam:
A number of reputable posters on other boards have reported very impressive gains.

It might be good to actually know about the product in question before you offer your opinion. One is a legal anabolic steroid and as such carries with it both the same benefits and risks as illegal anabolics.

As for limiting one's cycle to 2-3 weeks in the absence of post-cycle therapy, I believe Par Deus said that this is not necessary. He also stated, however, that using Clomid/Nolvadex/etc post-cycle is a relatively recent trend and that people used steroids just fine for 35 years without them. So take that for what it's worth. I would still be concerned about shutting down endogenous testosterone production. I would e-mail Par.

Fart Barker
03-02-2002, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by Blood&Iron
I would still be concerned about shutting down endogenous testosterone production.

I figure I'm going to probably bump up the dosage in few days anyway so it'll probably be more like 4 wks as opposed to 6. Do you think ZMA would help any after the cycle?

Blood&Iron
03-02-2002, 04:38 PM
Originally posted by Fart Barker


I figure I'm going to probably bump up the dosage in few days anyway so it'll probably be more like 4 wks as opposed to 6. Do you think ZMA would help any after the cycle?
Perhaps. Other people have reported that vitex and maca work. I'm pretty sure there is no data to back this up though, just anecdotal testimony. Really, I'm not very familiar with this sort of thing. Best to start a thread in the supplement section with 'Par' in the title or email him(Though it usually takes him a little while to respond.) I'd also check Elite and Bodybuilding.com for others' experiences.

Fart Barker
03-02-2002, 05:59 PM
bench press . . . 220 x 10 .. 220 x 7 .. 220 x 3

shoulder press . . . 120 x 3 .. 120 x 5

Haven't noticed anything unusual yet. No great pump. Maybe more volume would be better.

dosage - 4 squirts a.m. + 4 squirts p.m.
supplements - C, E, B12, Zinc
bodyweight - 217
bodyfat - 22%

OBTW, I'm using a Tanita bodyfat scale so you might wanna just toss the bodyfat stat out the window, at least it gives me some sort of idea.

Sorry, but I won't be detailing my diet. Too much of a pain in the ass pour moi. Just picture the world's best & worst muscle-building diets. Mine would be about right in the middle with a little lean towards the dark side.

Blood&Iron
03-02-2002, 06:08 PM
Originally posted by Fart Barker

Haven't noticed anything unusual yet. No great pump. Maybe more volume would be better.

This is probably the first and only time I've ever said this, but your volume is too low. Have you read Par's comments on the Avant site. He says a bit about training volume while using One. Basically, higher volume is better. Might want to try HST as I think that + a ton of calories + One could really lead to impressive results. Don't waste this opportunity by undertraining and/or undereating.

BTW, feel free to ignore me, I'm just trying to be helpful in my own annoying way.

Fart Barker
03-02-2002, 08:23 PM
Originally posted by Blood&Iron
This is probably the first and only time I've ever said this, but your volume is too low. Have you read Par's comments on the Avant site. He says a bit about training volume while using One. Basically, higher volume is better. Might want to try HST as I think that + a ton of calories + One could really lead to impressive results. Don't waste this opportunity by undertraining and/or undereating.

BTW, feel free to ignore me, I'm just trying to be helpful in my own annoying way.

I'll be jackin up the volume and calories for sure :thumbup:

Fart Barker
03-03-2002, 01:31 PM
I'm gonna try to find my bodyfat calipers (they're somewhere around here) and use this cool excel spreadsheet I found today.

Fart Barker
03-03-2002, 04:34 PM
no training today :(

dosage - 4 squirts a.m. + 6 squirts p.m.
supplements - C, E, B12, Zinc
bodyweight - 215
bodyfat - I found my calipers. Attached are the results. If you average all them out it comes out to 17.5%. Whatever, I'll take a picture when it's all over. I'm through with bodyfat calculations.

Fart Barker
03-04-2002, 06:53 PM
deads
240 x 9
240 x 5
170 x 9

rows
170 x 8
170 x 8
170 x 7

chins
6
6
4

foofoo concentration curls
40 x 6 R
40 x 6 L
no rest
40 x 5 R
40 x 5 L
no rest
40 x 2 R
40 x 2 L

~ 45 minutes

Pretty good workout. It's a damn shame I smoke. It sure as hell makes things a lot harder.

dosage - 6 squirts a.m. + 4 squirts p.m.
supplements - slimfast, balance bar, pure protein bar
bodyweight - 217

I figured I was wasting about half the dosages cuz afterwards I've gotta wash that stuff off my hands. For my p.m. dose, I squirted it on my wrists and rubbed in on my arms.

Got the new issue of PowerMag in the mail today. I'm as happy as a little girl. :) :) :)

Blood&Iron
03-04-2002, 08:34 PM
Originally posted by Fart Barker


I figured I was wasting about half the dosages cuz afterwards I've gotta wash that stuff off my hands. For my p.m. dose, I squirted it on my wrists and rubbed in on my arms.

Par has suggested using latex gloves when applying One for this very reason. Might help.

Fart Barker
03-05-2002, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by Blood&Iron
Par has suggested using latex gloves when applying One for this very reason. Might help.

Yea, I thought about that, I might try to get some this weekend.

Fart Barker
03-05-2002, 06:15 PM
with about 1 - 2 minutes rest between sets

bench
310 x 0
220 x 7
170 x 9
170 x 7
120 x 8

shoulder press
120 x 3
120 x 0

skull crushers
80 x 10
80 x 4

~ 35 minutes

dosage - 6 + 6
bodyweight - 218

HERE ARE A COUPLE PICS OF FART BARKER NOT BENCHING 310 (http://geocities.com/frtbrkr/310miss.htm)

I was feeling jacked up today. Nothin quite like missing a record to bring you back down to earth. I was damn sure I would nail it too. Next week I will.

mesmall
03-05-2002, 06:30 PM
Nice try....next week it shall be!!
P.S. time to get a couple more 50's

captain piddles
03-05-2002, 06:31 PM
you"ll get it , and before the ice melts on my picnic table you will probably have 325

Fart Barker
03-05-2002, 06:52 PM
thank ya,

yea, prolly get a couple more 25s pretty soon, I've got 360 lbs altogether + the 17.5 lb bar with 2.5 lbs of tape but that includes a bunch of 10's, 5's, & 2.5's

325, here I come :D

MonStar1023
03-05-2002, 07:16 PM
Fart Barker-
Keep trying bro! Youll get it next week no problem.

:thumbup::thumbup:

Fart Barker
03-06-2002, 06:15 PM
thank ya MonStar :thumbup:


deadlift
340 x 1 :)

barbell rows
170 x 10
190 x 6
170 x 5
120 x 10

chins
6
3
2
1

curls
60 x 10
60 x 7
60 x 6

~ 30 minutes

dosage ... 8 + 6
bodyweight ... 218

DaChickenShowYo
03-06-2002, 07:08 PM
You are fookin insane. Your progress is incredible.

What have people said about your new look?

Fart Barker
03-06-2002, 07:20 PM
Originally posted by DaChickenShowYo
You are fookin insane. Your progress is incredible.

What have people said about your new look?

thanks

everyone says I'm getting FAT (and I mean every damn day somebody comments about my weight and it's kinda starting to piss me off :mad: ), my boss sees me eating all day and expects me to be a 300 pound pile of pure dung anyday now

DaChickenShowYo
03-06-2002, 09:00 PM
Originally posted by Fart Barker


thanks

everyone says I'm getting FAT (and I mean every damn day somebody comments about my weight and it's kinda starting to piss me off :mad: ), my boss sees me eating all day and expects me to be a 300 pound pile of pure dung anyday now

So take off your damn shirt and bring a bench and 300lb barbell to work and show em your ****!

DaChickenShowYo
03-06-2002, 09:04 PM
Originally posted by DaChickenShowYo


So take off your damn shirt and bring a bench and 300lb barbell to work and show em your ****!

BTW where did you buy your power rack and how much was it?

Fart Barker
03-07-2002, 04:26 AM
Originally posted by DaChickenShowYo
BTW where did you buy your power rack and how much was it?

I got it from MAC Barbell in Grand Prairie. I had them make it a little shorter cuz I've got low ceilings. Cost around $400. Best money I ever spent. ;) I also got my bar and bench there too.

Fart Barker
03-07-2002, 06:18 PM
30 sec rest between sets

shoulder press
130 x 5
110 x 6
90 x 4
70 x 5
70 x 5

~ 3 min rest

bench press
200 x 8
180 x 4
160 x 4
140 x 4
120 x 5

dosage - 6 + 8
bodyweight - 219


heard a funny joke on the radio today......

If Jack got on a horse and couldn't get off, would you help Jack off the horse?

Fart Barker
03-08-2002, 05:37 PM
squats

220 x 13

dosage - 8 + 8

bodyweight - 219

My right shoulder is bothering the F out of me. I think the squats only aggravated it more.

Fart Barker
03-09-2002, 06:41 PM
no lifting today

dosage - 8 + 10
bodyweight - 218

I sold my goofy weight set today and bought a 300 lb olympic set plus 2 extra 45's.

Orange357
03-09-2002, 06:46 PM
sweet!

Fart Barker
03-09-2002, 06:54 PM
Originally posted by Orange357
sweet!

extremely :D

mesmall
03-09-2002, 08:15 PM
Congradulations...now you are a man. Olympic is ace. :D

Fart Barker
03-10-2002, 05:58 PM
no lifting today

dosage - 8 + 8
bodyweight - 219

My shoulder is getting better. My temper is getting worse. I love staring at my new weights. Today, I bought 2 more 45's (20.4's for the rest of the world) so that when I max out on bench again, I'll skip 310 and go for 315.

mesmall
03-10-2002, 06:26 PM
I can't beleive you have not posted a pic of them yet.:)

Fart Barker
03-10-2002, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by mesmall
I can't beleive you have not posted a pic of them yet.:)

gimme about 10 minutes ;)

mesmall
03-10-2002, 06:33 PM
:lurk:

Fart Barker
03-10-2002, 06:35 PM
:thumbup:

mesmall
03-10-2002, 06:37 PM
first class all the way......makes you wanna lift doesn't it

Fart Barker
03-10-2002, 06:38 PM
:)

mesmall
03-10-2002, 06:46 PM
I got an ichy feeling 315 is coming soon to Mr. Barker

Fart Barker
03-10-2002, 06:50 PM
Originally posted by mesmall
I got an ichy feeling 315 is coming soon to Mr. Barker

315:hump:

captain piddles
03-10-2002, 07:56 PM
me thinks 325 is comin too, awsome set completes the home gym

Fart Barker
03-11-2002, 05:32 PM
bench press
315 x :(
225 x 10

shoulder press
135 x 3
135 x 3

dosage - 8 + 8
bodyweight - 219

I celebrated my pathetic attempt at benching 315 by eating a bacon & mayo sandwich.

:mad:

mesmall
03-11-2002, 05:41 PM
225 for 10 is an improvement.:)

Orange357
03-11-2002, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by Fart Barker
[B

I celebrated my pathetic attempt at benching 315 by eating a bacon & mayo sandwich.

:mad: [/B]

its a bitch, i was benching today and got off balance and missed my bench!:mad: :mad: :mad: :( :cry:

Blood&Iron
03-11-2002, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by Fart Barker
bench press
315 x :(
225 x 10

shoulder press
135 x 3
135 x 3

dosage - 8 + 8
bodyweight - 219

I celebrated my pathetic attempt at benching 315 by eating a bacon & mayo sandwich.

:mad:
Any reason you aren't focusing on progressing gradually from the 305 which you did hit, rather than skipping past 310 straight to 315? Just seems to me like this might be a better way to go about things. Of course, I've never come even close to a 300lb bench so...

BTW, I think the recommended max dosage of One is 6 squirts 2x a day. Do you feel it's helping? Or no?

Also, how many calories a day you eating?

kAiXuan
03-11-2002, 09:55 PM
i personally, have to knock everything your doing-

Fart Barker
03-12-2002, 03:55 AM
Originally posted by kAiXuan
i personally, have to knock everything your doing-

I don't give a **** what you think.

Fart Barker
03-12-2002, 04:28 AM
Originally posted by Blood&Iron
Any reason you aren't focusing on progressing gradually from the 305 which you did hit, rather than skipping past 310 straight to 315? Just seems to me like this might be a better way to go about things. Of course, I've never come even close to a 300lb bench so...

BTW, I think the recommended max dosage of One is 6 squirts 2x a day. Do you feel it's helping? Or no?

Also, how many calories a day you eating?

I wanted to get that 315 cuz those 45's looked so damn good on the bar. I think I'm gonna lay off the maxes for awhile though. You're right, I should have tried 310.

I'm going to drop my dosages down to 4 squirts twice a day starting today. I've got a lymph node in my armpit that's swollen and sore. I don't know if it's related to the 1-test or not. I'm also considering cutting the cycle short at 3 wks.

I estimate I'm eating about 4000 cals a day.

As for the results so far.... not much to speak of. I definitely feel stronger but I'm not really. My muscles are full and hard all the time though. That feels good.

Fart Barker
03-12-2002, 04:32 AM
Originally posted by mesmall
225 for 10 is an improvement.:)

I almost didn't see your post... it was hiding on page 2

thanks, yes it is :)

Fart Barker
03-12-2002, 05:48 PM
315 x 1
315 x 1
315 x 1

dosage - 4 + 4
bodyweight - 220

I feel like doodoo. Lifting after work sucks. I wish I didn't have to work.

captain piddles
03-12-2002, 07:07 PM
me too, I work at a textile mill pushin around 300-400lb bales of wool and camel hair, when I get out all I want is food and bed,
after about 50 cups of coffee I am ready to lift

CBates
03-12-2002, 07:14 PM
Have you tried lifting before work or too damn early to wake up to left before work? I used to try to lift after work, and I couldn't handle it, it really affected my performance.

Fart Barker
03-12-2002, 08:11 PM
I used to lift before work. I might give it another shot. I can definitely push more weight that way. Either way, I'm gonna have to win the lottery so I can wake up late everyday and lift around noonish.

Captain, you are a freak, and I mean that in a good way.

Fart Barker
03-13-2002, 05:22 PM
245 x 7
245 x 4
245 x 5*

dosage - 4 + 4
bodyweight - 221

*I almost failed at 3 reps and then I forced my elbows in like Adam suggested and cranked out 2 more reps that I would not have gotten otherwise. My elbows naturally flare out when I bench so I'm going to have to work on my technique alot more.

I got this workout in this morning before going to work. Much better. It's just so damn hard to get going.

Fart Barker
03-14-2002, 05:51 PM
Dosage - 2 + 2
Bodyweight - 219

I reached 2 milestones today (good & bad).

Good.... flexed bicep is now 17" :)
Bad.... waist is now 40" :rolleyes:

Blood&Iron
03-14-2002, 05:56 PM
Originally posted by Fart Barker
Dosage - 2 + 2
Bodyweight - 219

I reached 2 milestones today (good & bad).

Good.... flexed bicep is now 17" :)
Bad.... waist is now 40" :rolleyes:
Congrats...on the arms, I mean.

Why did you taper off your doses of One so significantly? The swolen lymph node? If you suspect it's the One, why not just stop completely? Otherwise, it would seem better to me to use the full dose(Although, as I've said a bunch of times, I'm pretty clueless when it comes to stuff like this.)

Scooby-Doo
03-14-2002, 05:59 PM
Congrats on the arm! :)

Sounds like a major cutting cycle is in your future soon.. ;)

Fart Barker
03-14-2002, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by Blood&Iron

Congrats...on the arms, I mean.

Why did you taper off your doses of One so significantly? The swolen lymph node? If you suspect it's the One, why not just stop completely? Otherwise, it would seem better to me to use the full dose(Although, as I've said a bunch of times, I'm pretty clueless when it comes to stuff like this.)

Well, in addition to the lymph node, which is about normal now, I've been getting some bad-ass headaches the last few days. I'll feel great for a few hours and then boom I feel like crap and then I feel better again. Hell, I don't know what's going on and I really don't know if I'm going to keep using it or not.

Anyway, I felt better today and no headache either. :)

Fart Barker
03-14-2002, 06:22 PM
Originally posted by Scooby-Doo
Congrats on the arm! :)

Sounds like a major cutting cycle is in your future soon.. ;)

thanks Scoob

cutting? what's that? hehe ;)
I'm gonna bench 500 lbs someday.

captain piddles
03-15-2002, 02:22 PM
Im gonna bench 500 lbs someday

awsome, me too!

Scooby-Doo
03-15-2002, 03:59 PM
You better know what cutting is by now :rolleyes: ;)

You'll hit that 500lb bench soon enough! Good Luck :)

Fart Barker
03-15-2002, 04:53 PM
Stick a fork in me, I'm done!

dosage - 0
bodyweight - 219 (gained 2)

bodyfat % as determined by my retarded Tanita bodyfat scale remained the same

I overslept this morning so I didn't workout. I was actually going to do some squats. I was pissed to say the least. This damn lump under my arm is getting bigger again. I did a search on the net about it. I don't think it's really anything to worry about. Seems to be a fairly common sort of thing.

Realizing that today is 3/15, I wanted to take a stab at 315 when I got home. I was so damn close to locking the SOB out, but I didn't. My wife said I could try for 320 on 3/20 :rolleyes:

I still have about half the bottle left. I doubt that I'll ever use the rest of it. It's a shame I couldn't follow the directions on Par's site. My caloric intake should have been higher, my volume should have been higher, my dosages were all wrong, blah blah blah etc......

captain piddles
03-19-2002, 06:00 PM
all I can say is that its really hard trying to juggle diet/training/progressing/supplements and such, you took it further than I probably would, I would have been so excited to use the stuff I would have rubbed it on my feet,on my toast in the morning and in my underwear, anywhere then I would have read the instructions

egobeater
03-20-2002, 07:13 AM
What was your waist before? Do you attribute the gain in the waist to using the ONE, or did you change your diet as well?

Fart Barker
03-20-2002, 05:16 PM
When I started lifting last year it was about 38 inches and I was really soft & dumpy. It was about 39.5 for the last couple of months. I don't think it was the 1-test. I think it was the deadlifts (no belt) I was doing. I honestly believe that if my midsection was totally ripped my waist would probably be about 38 inches anyway.

mesmall
03-20-2002, 10:56 PM
Are you still lifting, or are you on a break?

Fart Barker
03-21-2002, 04:20 AM
Originally posted by mesmall
Are you still lifting, or are you on a break?

Still lifting :D I was going to take a week off but I couldn't keep myself away from it.

I plan on starting a new journal this weekend.

Delphi
03-22-2002, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by Fart Barker
...I love staring at my new weights. Today, I bought 2 more 45's ...


*LOL* Glad to see someone else like me. I bet you're hell on wheels at Christmas. :D

Where you getting your Oly plates at? I've been getting Cap plates at Academy by Hulen Mall.

Fart Barker
03-22-2002, 06:45 PM
Originally posted by Delphi
*LOL* Glad to see someone else like me. I bet you're hell on wheels at Christmas. :D

Where you getting your Oly plates at? I've been getting Cap plates at Academy by Hulen Mall.

Howdy Pardner!

I got mine at Oshman's (I-20 & Cooper).

How much weight do you have now?

Delphi
03-22-2002, 07:22 PM
45x6=270
25x4=100
10x20=200
5x4=20
2.5x4=10
1.25x4=5
------------
605


I've used all my Christmas, anniversary, and birthday money on plates, BB, DBs, trap bar, and grip toys. Obsessed am I.



**************

New flash: Make that 705. Bought 4 more 25s yesterday. With 45s on my trap bar my thighs don't go down quite to parallel. I'm going to try doing trap deads with 25s as the biggest plates so I go down further.