PDA

View Full Version : So this is how I look with 8 weeks to go.

Unholy
07-07-2007, 07:37 AM
Just a little update for anyone that cares.

Pictures taken this morning, cold and flat, camera does me no justice.

August 06 weight - 290lbs
Current weight - 230lbs

August 06 BF% - 35%
Current BF% - Calipers say 14% But they like to lie.

August 06 Waist - 48.8"
Current Waist - 38.2"

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y108/XxH0LyWaRsxX/070707_09091.jpg
http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y108/XxH0LyWaRsxX/070707_09131.jpg

Comments and critique more then welcome.

Stumprrp
07-07-2007, 08:23 AM
pauly with a SLIM waist haha nice man

sharkall2003
07-07-2007, 08:49 AM
Very very nice. You have a thick bone structure, just like me.

What are the measurements? I think we're damn near identical.

Unholy
07-07-2007, 08:51 AM
Hmm

Waist 96 CM
Calf 44 cm
Bicep 47 cm
Forarm 34 cm
Quad 67 cm
Chest 120 cm

Those are cold.

Unholy
07-07-2007, 08:52 AM
And thank you guys.

I have 8 weeks of cutting left. I don't plan on just going from cut to bulk though, sometime around 4 weeks out I will bump cals 200-300 a week and ease into it.

getfit
07-07-2007, 09:53 AM
Looking good Paul.Nice thick arms on ya!

j_man_honda
07-07-2007, 11:31 AM
Lookin good. Shoulders are lookin alot bigger. Love your new avatar too:D

HahnB
07-07-2007, 11:41 AM
Lookin good man keep it up.

redFury
07-07-2007, 12:11 PM
Awesome progress man! It's clear you've put a lot of hard work in... very impressive!

Talking_God
07-07-2007, 12:53 PM
Lookin really good man, much leaner than when I had seen you when I first joined. Keep it up!

McVein
07-07-2007, 01:06 PM
Looking hot in that side pic xx

Looking good man.

Blood&Iron
07-07-2007, 01:48 PM
Looking good. You've dropped an amazing amount of fat since March. Side pic looks great: big arm/shoulders, small waist (I like the classic Arnold-look and it's what I strive for myself)

I'd say you're at or perhaps a bit above 14%, not that I think it matters. That's just based on what I caliper at. Three site is horribly inaccurate on me; of course, it's also very dependent on a host of other factors. When I'm at the level of leanness you are in your pics, I'd be sitting at around 17%. I haven't done a bf % test in forever (they usually depress me), but I'm likely 12-14% in the pics I posted a few days back. Probably 16% or so in that first set I posted.

Irrespective of %s you look great. 8 more weeks of dieting and you should look quite lean. Looking forward to the next set of photos.

Blood&Iron
07-07-2007, 01:50 PM
Also, what the **** does a 47 cm bicep mean?

Inches man. Inches. None of this metric crap you commie.

WBBIRL
07-07-2007, 04:13 PM
Lookin lean bro, hope to look that good in another 8 months! by then you'll be a freak and much larger then I.

GroundControl
07-07-2007, 04:19 PM
lookin huge man, with 8 more weeks of cutting you will lose that little bit around the waist and look sick, huge arms too, got dam.

KingWilder
07-07-2007, 04:59 PM
awesome progress

can't wait to see what you look like in 8 weeks

RedSpikeyThing
07-07-2007, 05:30 PM
awesome work man! 60 lbs lighter and your bf is down 21%? You must feel great!

Detard
07-07-2007, 06:54 PM
Lookin good Paul. Your cut is going great dude. Lookin jacked.

ray34iyf
07-07-2007, 07:44 PM
Awesome job man. You're an inspiration and are going to look great in 2 months. Good luck.

Unholy
07-07-2007, 08:14 PM
Looking good Paul.Nice thick arms on ya!

Thanks Sylvia, lookin quite hot yourself!

Lookin good. Shoulders are lookin alot bigger. Love your new avatar too:D

I wasn't able to work shoulders directly for a long time due to both rotator cuffs being torn, I slowly introduced shoulder work about 6 months ago, its been paying off, still have a long way to go since my arms are disproportionately big compared to my shoulders.

Lookin good man keep it up.

Thanks Brint.

Awesome progress man! It's clear you've put a lot of hard work in... very impressive!

Thank you Fury, hopefully one day I can get as lean as you!

Lookin really good man, much leaner than when I had seen you when I first joined. Keep it up!

That was quite some time ago! TY

Looking hot in that side pic xx

Looking good man.

Thanks Leddy.

Looking good. You've dropped an amazing amount of fat since March. Side pic looks great: big arm/shoulders, small waist (I like the classic Arnold-look and it's what I strive for myself)

I'd say you're at or perhaps a bit above 14%, not that I think it matters. That's just based on what I caliper at. Three site is horribly inaccurate on me; of course, it's also very dependent on a host of other factors. When I'm at the level of leanness you are in your pics, I'd be sitting at around 17%. I haven't done a bf % test in forever (they usually depress me), but I'm likely 12-14% in the pics I posted a few days back. Probably 16% or so in that first set I posted.

Irrespective of %s you look great. 8 more weeks of dieting and you should look quite lean. Looking forward to the next set of photos.

Yea dude, like I said in my OP 14% is what the calipers say but they tend to lie. I do know that I am clipping less and losing " on the waist week by week so progress is being made, even if its hard to tell in these crappy pics. Thanks for the critique =)

This means my biceps are 18.5" cold a number you can only hope to achieve in the next few years =P

Lookin lean bro, hope to look that good in another 8 months! by then you'll be a freak and much larger then I.

8 months is not that far away, keep on truckin, Ive been cuttinig for a LONG time.

lookin huge man, with 8 more weeks of cutting you will lose that little bit around the waist and look sick, huge arms too, got dam.

I hope so, dropping 11-12" on the waist means loose skin for a while though, my midsection isn't expected to look good for quite some time.

awesome progress

can't wait to see what you look like in 8 weeks

Thanks Bro, me neither haha!

awesome work man! 60 lbs lighter and your bf is down 21%? You must feel great!

10 months of miserable eating. but its my fault I got fat in the first place, now its time to pay the price.

Lookin good Paul. Your cut is going great dude. Lookin jacked.

Thanks bro!

Awesome job man. You're an inspiration and are going to look great in 2 months. Good luck.

I hope so man, Just keep on eatin!

Unholy
07-07-2007, 08:15 PM
Oh and Zack, I love the small waist/huge chest combo that Arnold would sport as well. I am going to shoot for a 20" difference in the two for the ultimate V-taper, if only my waist would co-operate.

Built
07-07-2007, 10:05 PM
Your waist will cooperate. You look very narrow from the side, and it's just a bit of fluff that is keeping you from this look now. You've come a VERY long way.

Truly inspiring - you've worked hard for this, you've gone hungry.

I'm very excited to see you in 8 weeks - make damned sure you take good pix of your end-of-cut-before-dark-side.

PS Zac, you're close to your ideal, but you don't QUITE have an Arnold physique: your legs are better; Arnold was a bit of a light-bulb.

Unholy
07-07-2007, 10:47 PM
Your waist will cooperate. You look very narrow from the side, and it's just a bit of fluff that is keeping you from this look now. You've come a VERY long way.

Truly inspiring - you've worked hard for this, you've gone hungry.

I'm very excited to see you in 8 weeks - make damned sure you take good pix of your end-of-cut-before-dark-side.

PS Zac, you're close to your ideal, but you don't QUITE have an Arnold physique: your legs are better; Arnold was a bit of a light-bulb.

Thanks Mom! Couldn't have done it without your help.

stepto180
07-08-2007, 01:08 AM
wow you look great 10inches lost around the waist is just insane!

Unholy
07-08-2007, 07:50 AM
Thank you!

Jordanbcool
07-08-2007, 08:14 AM
Looking much leaner then your other pictures. :hump:

Other meaner comments....

1) Get a tan

2) Keep trucking along on the PSMF for your upcoming cycle!

We're in the same boat as far as dieting goes so I'm right there with ya!

Unholy
07-08-2007, 08:25 AM
It's hard to get a tan when you work all day.

I'm not paying for a tan at this time.

I haven't been psfing, just cycling carbs around workouts. Its been working great and strength gains are through the roof.

Jordanbcool
07-08-2007, 08:27 AM

I haven't been psfing, just cycling carbs around workouts. Its been working great and strength gains are through the roof.

Same. Its hard for me to tan too, I'm still pale as all hell. Work stinks...

Unholy
07-08-2007, 09:01 AM
Work makes sure I have enough to eat on my upcoming 24 week bulk.

WBBIRL
07-08-2007, 10:30 AM

It might just be me, but if I spent 2-3 hours outside over the course of a weekend I can get a pretty decent tan. Do the same the next weekend or follow up with a trip to the river fishing and I can tan up pretty good.

I wouldn't pay for a tan either big boy

Unholy
07-08-2007, 04:22 PM
I work weekends unfortunately.

Built
07-08-2007, 04:30 PM
Thanks Mom! Couldn't have done it without your help.

<blush>

Hatred
07-09-2007, 11:56 AM
Ok. Paul, The transformation you have made is nothing short of astounding. Keep going, remain consistent and you will achieve your goals.

Now, I'm gonna drop some math on you because I love ya.

When taking caliper measurements add 3-4%. you are sitting around 17-18% by my best guess.

The side profile shows exactly what it should . You're getting narrower because you have eliminated a ton of visceral fat. That's the easiest to go due to bloodflow.
What's not (for men) is the lower back and love handles. I'm at the point where my lovehandles are about gone but my lower back is still hanging on.
The last 4 weeks for you are going to be very dramatic indeed as far as visual changes go. I just read a study on NO products and their "other than cosmetic " effects.
The biggest reason the fat on your lower back (type III) is so difficult to go is bloodflow.
Taking L-arginine or an No supplement (not as preferred) increases vasodilation and bloodflow...increased bloodflow =..well you can figure it out. I'm going to try it anyhow. It makes sense to me along with all my other supps.

Cirino83
07-09-2007, 12:19 PM
damn man.....awesome progress

RBB
07-09-2007, 12:36 PM
looking good, unholy. i can see a big difference from the last set of pics you posted. you should be right where you want to be in another 8 weeks.

Mik
07-09-2007, 12:40 PM
Crazy progress Paul! Awesome.

Hatred
07-09-2007, 01:53 PM
looking good, unholy. i can see a big difference from the last set of pics you posted. you should be right where you want to be in another 8 weeks.

In my honest opinion Paul. You should allow yourself 12.

Gabrielle
07-09-2007, 02:38 PM
Wow..huge progress from pictures of you I have seen from before. Are you planning to get all out ripped or are you aiming for 10-12? Either way great job on losing 10 inches around the waist. You know how I feel about you crossing over at this point, but regardless you will go very far with your drive and dedication.

Unholy
07-09-2007, 06:42 PM
Ok. Paul, The transformation you have made is nothing short of astounding. Keep going, remain consistent and you will achieve your goals.

Now, I'm gonna drop some math on you because I love ya.

When taking caliper measurements add 3-4%. you are sitting around 17-18% by my best guess.

The side profile shows exactly what it should . You're getting narrower because you have eliminated a ton of visceral fat. That's the easiest to go due to bloodflow.
What's not (for men) is the lower back and love handles. I'm at the point where my lovehandles are about gone but my lower back is still hanging on.
The last 4 weeks for you are going to be very dramatic indeed as far as visual changes go. I just read a study on NO products and their "other than cosmetic " effects.
The biggest reason the fat on your lower back (type III) is so difficult to go is bloodflow.
Taking L-arginine or an No supplement (not as preferred) increases vasodilation and bloodflow...increased bloodflow =..well you can figure it out. I'm going to try it anyhow. It makes sense to me along with all my other supps.

Sweet bro, honesty is key. This is exactly the type of critique I need. Cutting sucks no doubt. I will keep going. I am planning on another 8 weeks and 2 days on the cut. I will re evaluate the situation then. I'm not getting on stage for another year. I just want to be decently lean when I cross over. I'm going to do a few more things starting this week to speed things up a bit. HIIT, EC stack, and as per recommendations I will buy some arganine. I don't have anything to lose with that one, but fat if it works.

damn man.....awesome progress

Thanks bro

Lets hope so =O, thank you man.

Thanks bro.

In my honest opinion Paul. You should allow yourself 12.

Will post pics first week of september for critique/re-evaluation.

Wow..huge progress from pictures of you I have seen from before. Are you planning to get all out ripped or are you aiming for 10-12? Either way great job on losing 10 inches around the waist. You know how I feel about you crossing over at this point, but regardless you will go very far with your drive and dedication.

No need to get ripped up at all. I just want to get fairly lean before crossing over.

jbrin0tk
07-09-2007, 07:44 PM

Divide the number of centimeters (47) by 2.54 (the equivalent of an inch in centimeters) and you have the size of his bicep in inches, which would be, as he said, 18.5 inches. I'm a nerd, I know:read:

Blood&Iron
07-09-2007, 07:47 PM
Divide the number of centimeters (47) by 2.54 (the equivalent of an inch in centimeters) and you have the size of his bicep in inches, which would be, as he said, 18.5 inches. I'm a nerd, I know:read:
It was a joke dude.

jbrin0tk
07-09-2007, 07:50 PM
It was a joke dude.

I understand that; I was just droppin' the mathematical knowledge. I apologize if I offended you, man. Totally not the point of my post.

Blood&Iron
07-09-2007, 07:53 PM
I understand that; I was just droppin' the mathematical knowledge. I apologize if I offended you, man. Totally not the point of my post.
Ha. I'm not offended at all. The Internet is the 5ux0r at conveying sarcasm/humor.

Unholy
07-09-2007, 07:54 PM
Stop arguing in the fat kids thread.

WBBIRL
07-09-2007, 08:48 PM

or that monkey in pauls avatar will have something to say about it

jbrin0tk
07-10-2007, 07:11 AM

lol, you got it, man. And great job on your cut. Keep it up and you're gonna be where I wanna be soon lol.

Mik
07-10-2007, 07:56 AM
Your avatar scares me!

Hatred
07-10-2007, 03:49 PM
I thought I was the only one.. it's like the Rasta Predator or something...

bjohnso
07-11-2007, 04:49 PM
or that monkey in pauls avatar will have something to say about it

Racist.

j/k :)

Unholy
07-11-2007, 05:21 PM
I think he thought it was actually a monkey for some reason, I don't see Brandon being racist. Some people have ****ty computer monitors.

HeavyBomber
07-11-2007, 05:24 PM

What else can be said really?