PDA

View Full Version : Incredible Salad

growthrep
07-10-2007, 07:18 AM
Chop up your favorite varities of lettuce, bell peppers, and purple onions. Stir fry some brussle sprouts in oyster and soy sauce. Add sprouts in salad. Grill japanese eggplants, squash, and zuccini. Chop and add to salad. Grill ribeye steak, slice and add in salad. Dress with a mixture of worcestishire sauce, squeeze of lime, garlic, touch of olive oil, and chopped cilantro, cracked black pepper, and salt. Pour over top and toss. Eat.

BEST DAMN SALAD EVER!!!!! That was dinner last night.

Unholy
07-10-2007, 07:52 AM
Sounds really really good.

growthrep
07-10-2007, 08:05 AM
Unholy, it was the best salad I'd ever had. I'm making it again tonight only I will add avacados and green onions this time to the mix. Really yummy. I am a steak lover but I'm sure this would work well with grilled terriyaki chicken or ceasar salmon.

BigDan9000
07-17-2007, 08:34 PM
Sounds incredible I know what im having tomorrow

Optimum08
07-17-2007, 11:36 PM
wow this sounds delish. especially with the avocados. i love avocados.

100pr00f
07-18-2007, 01:18 PM
does sound good....sounds more like an asian salad...all u need now are thos crunchy things u get with ur food at some asian places

cphafner
07-19-2007, 03:00 PM
My girl made a great salad last night. Greens, cucumber, tomato, avacado, feta cheese, walnuts, chicken, olive oil and balsamic dressing. She was going to add hearts of palm but cut them out. Really tasty.

growthrep
07-20-2007, 12:05 PM
cph, sounds mighty fine. I'm making one tonight with a combo of the ingredients I love, featuring grilled salmon, avacados, and toasted almonds. Whoever said eating healthy was painful? I love it!

jack sparrow
07-24-2007, 01:26 AM
thanks dear,

SelfMade
07-24-2007, 04:13 AM
does sound good....sounds more like an asian salad...all u need now are thos crunchy things u get with ur food at some asian places

Ya those crunchy noodle things. But damn this salad sounds deadly lol!!!

growthrep
07-30-2007, 01:11 PM
Was at Outback for dinner last night. I had the Steak Chophouse Salad. Hot DAMN! Try it!

cphafner
07-30-2007, 01:47 PM
I made a salad of spinach, balsamic chicken, fresh mozz, grilled portabellas, roma tomatoes, olive oil and vinegar. It was awesome. We took the left of mozz, portabellas, tomatoes and used them in the eggs the next morning.

growthrep
07-31-2007, 06:47 AM
Sounds great, cp. Last night I took roasted red peppers w/ garlic (for you Canadians I get it at the olive bar at Loblaws -- delish!) and put it on top of a pile of fresh spinach. I added some grilled veal. Then crumbled on some nice blue cheese and grape tomatoes. Finally, tossed in some toasted almonds. Used a dressing comprised of a little olive oil, fresh cracked pepper, salt, touch of nutmeg, and oyster sauce. Quite yummy.