PDA

View Full Version : 3 month later need critique

LetsGrowTumors
07-12-2007, 04:40 PM
here i am about a 4 months ago...
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb249/thundeacat/untitled.jpg

here i am today...
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb249/thundeacat/july074.jpghttp://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb249/thundeacat/july073.jpg

i know thats not a really good picture 4 months ago, but thats the only thing i can offer. ill look around some more.

let me know and be honest

Unholy
07-12-2007, 04:42 PM
Lol? What kind of starting pic is that.

LetsGrowTumors
07-12-2007, 04:46 PM
sleeping... yea i know like i said before thats the only thing i can offer.

BigBossMan
07-12-2007, 05:11 PM
to be honest your arm does look a little bigger/more defined....but it doesn't look like you were flexing when cuddling your blanky so it is hard to say for sure...what are you going for bulking/cutting....gained any lost any weight?

BigBossMan
07-12-2007, 05:44 PM
Just saw your stats looks like you have put on 17lbs since may....that is close to two lbs a week and bench has gone up 50 lbs?

I hope that I can be benching 205 in 2mos when I start bulking I seriously doubt it will happen but who knows. Bench has always been a weak point for me. I think it is becuase I have really long arms I dunno.

BBB
07-12-2007, 06:45 PM
My momma always told me...

ToughStuff
07-12-2007, 07:21 PM
Looks like you have 30 pounds on the bar...

tangerine dream
07-12-2007, 07:31 PM

It looks like 185.

WORLD
07-12-2007, 08:05 PM
hahahah c'mon man, you cant expect anything good to come out of this thread with a starting picture like that. It's just too hard to tell.

Invain
07-12-2007, 09:04 PM
Honestly, if those are the best pics you have to offer maybe you should take some better ones and wait a few more months for some real critique. Sorry man, but those don't show much at all.

berfles
07-12-2007, 09:38 PM
It's not even the same arm is it?

Start measuring your arms too, that way you know for sure if you got bigger.

WBBIRL
07-12-2007, 10:02 PM
My honest advice, because you asked for it.

You show three pictures focused mainly on your bicep, a muscle which is probably 5% of your overall muscle mass. Your sig has your height, weight and benchpress in it....

Why no full body shots, do you not care to have a big wide back and thick legs? Why no squats/DL's posted in sig along with the bench?

In all honesty, it dosen't look like you've gained any weight at all but its hard to tell with the horrible starting pictures. The second ones aren't much better for measuring progress.

Sidior
07-12-2007, 10:04 PM
learn to take better pics

LetsGrowTumors
07-12-2007, 11:09 PM

you probley don't know what your looking at or you just don't know how to add numbers.

and the rest of you thanks for being honest that's just some push and shove i gotta just step it up and hit it harder. thanks 3 more months and i'll post again

LetsGrowTumors
07-12-2007, 11:12 PM
My honest advice, because you asked for it.

You show three pictures focused mainly on your bicep, a muscle which is probably 5% of your overall muscle mass. Your sig has your height, weight and benchpress in it....

Why no full body shots, do you not care to have a big wide back and thick legs? Why no squats/DL's posted in sig along with the bench?

In all honesty, it dosen't look like you've gained any weight at all but its hard to tell with the horrible starting pictures. The second ones aren't much better for measuring progress.

i have bad knees but back in hs as a running back i was squating about 3 plates.

with DL i have a bad back i try but i can't really give it my all so i just don't work on it as much as i should. personal choice. i'll post pictures in another 3 months

DSmith22
07-13-2007, 01:04 AM
What are you talking about that is a reall good starting pic it tells me he was unmotivated and lazy and in the second 2 atleast he is around a bench hes made one step atleast :) to bad thats the easiest part. Now he needs to eat like a beast.

LetsGrowTumors
07-13-2007, 01:23 AM
What are you talking about that is a reall good starting pic it tells me he was unmotivated and lazy and in the second 2 atleast he is around a bench hes made one step atleast :) to bad thats the easiest part. Now he needs to eat like a beast.

thanks bro. hey man its been a short 3 months and i wanted to show some pragress pictures, no harm done. just wanted some feed back some were harsh some are nice. but it doesn't matter as long as your honest. i'll just be hitting it harder then ever and eating anything i see in site. but thanks DSmith good looking out on the motivation and seeing things on the plus side.

DSmith22
07-13-2007, 01:38 AM
since your trying to bulk up i would worry to much about bf right now although I would keep it to a min dont get stupid but dont not eat something cause it has to much fat or something i know some people that are consious about **** like that and i think its ridiculous. Long as your lifting you will grow progression takes time.

Al3X
07-13-2007, 07:27 AM
Your bf is low, just eat a lot and healthy. Lift heavy, stay with compound movements. Start with a better selection of pictures.

Invain
07-13-2007, 09:37 AM
i have bad knees but back in hs as a running back i was squating about 3 plates.

with DL i have a bad back i try but i can't really give it my all so i just don't work on it as much as i should. personal choice. i'll post pictures in another 3 months

I'm sorry if this offends you, as I have no clue if you REALLY have a bad back or bad knees, but it seems like every freaking person uses those both as an excuse when we ask about legs and back. I've literally read probably 25 people in the 2 years that I've been posting here claiming to have bad backs making it impossible for them to deadlift. I would bet that probably 3/4 of them don't have bad backs. I ran track and played basketball in HS, and had stupid back problems as well. My knees also used to ache all the time and I thought I had 'ruined them.' After I'd started lifting properly and put on 65 pounds from my first bulk all those problems went away and I realized I was just being a wuss.

Maybe you really did do something to truly damage your back, but my god it seems like there's a new epidemic with young teens and bad backs/knees.

LetsGrowTumors
07-13-2007, 09:53 AM
I'm sorry if this offends you, as I have no clue if you REALLY have a bad back or bad knees, but it seems like every freaking person uses those both as an excuse when we ask about legs and back. I've literally read probably 25 people in the 2 years that I've been posting here claiming to have bad backs making it impossible for them to deadlift. I would bet that probably 3/4 of them don't have bad backs. I ran track and played basketball in HS, and had stupid back problems as well. My knees also used to ache all the time and I thought I had 'ruined them.' After I'd started lifting properly and put on 65 pounds from my first bulk all those problems went away and I realized I was just being a wuss.

Maybe you really did do something to truly damage your back, but my god it seems like there's a new epidemic with young teens and bad backs/knees.

i never said i dont TRY doing squads and DL i said i can't put out 100% on theme. i'm still working on it. and no you did not offend me its just a matter that you don't know me. still can respect your honesty but hey what can i do? just keep hitting it hard right? doing abs even hurt my back but i push it and just do it. its not that i don't try or give up. anyways i'll be posting up pictures in another 3 months

LetsGrowTumors
07-13-2007, 09:57 AM
Your bf is low, just eat a lot and healthy. Lift heavy, stay with compound movements. Start with a better selection of pictures.

thanks at least a few of you give advice and not mess around. well i'm at this point of bulking and i notice a difference in mass and strength (deff) what more motivation do i need? just some jerk that puts me down its fine... i'll just push myself even harder and strive :strong:

SelfMade
07-24-2007, 03:03 AM
You cant really tell man, u need more pics!!!

LetsGrowTumors
07-25-2007, 12:16 AM
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb249/thundeacat/me1.jpg
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb249/thundeacat/me.jpg

Invain
07-25-2007, 03:39 AM
Again with the biceps...

Clifford Gillmore
07-25-2007, 04:08 AM
Nice apron. I'm going to have to take some naked with apron on shots.

Gabrielle
07-25-2007, 04:35 AM
please post some full-body shots with some traditional bb poses. There is not much to critique because of what you are showing. Anyways, you have gained good size and thickness evident in your new apron shot.