PDA

View Full Version : A quick shot of me kind of near the end of a cut.

Outshine
07-18-2007, 03:12 PM
I'm (VERY) slowly but surely getting near the end of a cut that I absolutely hate every second of. I soooo want to bulk already. But, that's not why you called. I took a few pictures for my own use (progress tracking) and felt like posting one.

It's something kind of close to a most muscular. I know it's just one front upper body shot, but besides my farmers tan and overall hairiness, can anyone spot anything that needs work? Or, by chance, something that's... good? Any general opinions are welcome. Thanks.

Unholy
07-18-2007, 03:14 PM
Looking good man, seems pretty well balanced.

1 vote for taking a razor to that chest though.

Outshine
07-18-2007, 03:17 PM
Looking good man, seems pretty well balanced.

1 vote for taking a razor to that chest though.

lol, thanks man. I shaved the chest once about 2 years ago. The next few weeks were the most uncomfortable weeks of my life. However, I sure did look pretty.

IZich
07-18-2007, 03:55 PM
that's a man's chest right there. Good genetics on the muscle shapes, although i would suggest more work on the traps. Your biceps are great, although they seem to overpower your delts/triceps. Good work!

syntekz
07-18-2007, 04:13 PM
Embrace your chest hair man; don't listen to the others.

Ohio59
07-18-2007, 04:36 PM
Nice work, Outshine. Looks well balanced. And leave the razor in the cabinet - looks good just the way it is.

Outshine
07-18-2007, 05:09 PM
that's a man's chest right there. Good genetics on the muscle shapes, although i would suggest more work on the traps. Your biceps are great, although they seem to overpower your delts/triceps. Good work!
Ha, that's what I'm talking about. If only it was 1975, I'd be the manliest man around. I definitely agree on bis overpowering my tris. I think my tris are my worst bodypart, along with calves.

Embrace your chest hair man; don't listen to the others.
Another vote for the hair. Nice, I'll keep a tally.

Nice work, Outshine. Looks well balanced. And leave the razor in the cabinet - looks good just the way it is.

A third vote for the hair, amazing. Thanks for the compliments.

j_man_honda
07-18-2007, 08:58 PM
Lookin good man... What's your weight and height? Just curious

Questor
07-18-2007, 09:12 PM
http://www.shaveeverywhere.com/

Optimum08
07-18-2007, 09:37 PM
i wouldn't necessarily take razor to it, but i would at least get some clippers and trim it down real short, so it keeps the razor burn etc. out of the equation.

Outshine
07-19-2007, 08:41 AM
Lookin good man... What's your weight and height? Just curious
Ah, I knew I forgot something. I'm 24, 5'10.5, 160lbs.

http://www.shaveeverywhere.com/
Nice.

i wouldn't necessarily take razor to it, but i would at least get some clippers and trim it down real short, so it keeps the razor burn etc. out of the equation.
You mean like the clippers you use on your head? Like a #1 or #2 clip, or whatever? That could work.

Oh, and would anyone happen to have any BF% guesses?

BigBossMan
07-19-2007, 08:53 AM
as a lifetime person who can't grow chest hair if I wanted I vote for keeping it also.

Cirino83
07-19-2007, 09:06 AM
pretty solid size from what I can see. I vote for shaving the hair or waxing or removing it anyway possible. It takes away from your definition IMO.

redFury
07-19-2007, 10:24 AM
Grooming is a good idea i think too. Nothing wrong with a little hair but it's hard to show off your hard work in the gym when theres too much. Looking great though... shoulders and pecs, etc bulging out all over the place! :thumbup:

Shouji
07-19-2007, 11:28 AM
Not a big fan of the chest hair, but definetly do not shave it.

Outshine
07-19-2007, 12:04 PM
as a lifetime person who can't grow chest hair if I wanted I vote for keeping it also.
Consider yourself lucky, my friend.

pretty solid size from what I can see. I vote for shaving the hair or waxing or removing it anyway possible. It takes away from your definition IMO.
Thanks. I agree, the hair ruins definition. The one time I shaved it was during a bulk, so I still didn't get to see any real definition.

Grooming is a good idea i think too. Nothing wrong with a little hair but it's hard to show off your hard work in the gym when theres too much. Looking great though... shoulders and pecs, etc bulging out all over the place! :thumbup:
Thanks man. If I ever did something about the hair at this point, it would only be lessening it rather than removing it completely.

Not a big fan of the chest hair, but definetly do not shave it.
I hear ya.