PDA

View Full Version : Results on a cut

IZWAR
07-19-2007, 10:45 AM
Hey ive been on my diet for about 2 weeks now. Basicly just eating smart and low carbs, a lot of Hiit i dont really count all my calories or eat the same thing everday. Question is how long on average does it take to see some results on a diet that is meant for cutting, i dont mean good results just anything that shows that your progress is going good because right now i dont see anything its been 11 days or so and i dont notice a dam thing.

Cirino83
07-19-2007, 11:04 AM
if your serious about a cut, you must count everything you eat so that you don't overeat some days and under eat others. Consistency is key. Not sure how long it takes or if there is a time frame of when you will notice changes. Just stick with it strictly train and youll eventually notice in the mirror.

Unreal
07-19-2007, 11:30 AM
I notice changes after 3-4 days. If you aren't counting cals then you aren't properly cutting.

IZWAR
07-23-2007, 12:19 AM
grrrr yea then i guess im not properly counting. I absolutley hate counting calories and all that stuff and sticking to strict diet plans. Then i guess i would just say im dieting to lose fat, ill probably do what im doing for a month then get even more serious for another month or 2 and count everything and it do it the right way.

Cirino83
07-23-2007, 09:19 AM
why bother wasting a month? start counting now and you'll be where you want a month earlier...

IZWAR
07-23-2007, 03:37 PM
so i count for a week and thats how i find my maintence? but what if im already dieting then how do i know what im really supposed to be taking in all this counting stuff confuses me.

Unholy
07-23-2007, 03:56 PM
Based on the weight you drop over that given period of time. weigh yourself in the morning after you piss. That should minimize fluctuations. Lets say over a week you eat 2000 calories a day and drop 1 lb, you were in a 500 calorie deficit per day since a lb of fat takes a deficit of 3500 calories to drop, if you drop 2 lbs your maintenance was 3000/day if you drop 4 lb it was 4000/day, the longer you do this for the more accurate it gets.