PDA

View Full Version : On a cut, heres my Fitday.

FighterInSnatch
07-19-2007, 08:46 PM
Total: 2171
Fat: 28 253 12%
Sat: 6 51 2%
Poly: 7 61 3%
Mono: 6 50 2%
Carbs: 262 934 44%
Fiber: 29 0 0%
Protein: 96 383 18%
Alcohol: 80 564 26%

KingWilder
07-19-2007, 09:04 PM
I'm not even sure if I should take this thread seriously....

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
07-19-2007, 09:08 PM
^^

Yeah, I'm a little perplexed by this one. :scratch:

KingWilder
07-19-2007, 09:14 PM
looks like he drank some beer and ate a pizza

raw157
07-20-2007, 04:59 AM
College?? Drop the pizza and the beer

greekboy80
07-20-2007, 07:04 AM
Seriously, You need a major overhaul.

Shoot for at least 1 gram of PRO per LB of body weight. Eat no less than 60 grams of GOOD fats per day and fill the rest in with complex carbs, unless around the workout.

That's the best I got. You need to read a few of the articles on the homepage ASAP!

shazoo123
07-20-2007, 07:15 AM
hahaha, i find it hilarious.

ELITENUB
07-20-2007, 08:31 AM
Say what ye want but he'll lose weight if the cals are lower then his maintenance. Sure, he should probably follow that up with some HIIT and some serious weight training..and perhaps its not really great for his body, but considering what most people eat, at least he knows his cutting calories! =)

greekboy80
07-20-2007, 11:38 AM
^ No doubt he'll probably lose weight, but is it going to be fat that he's losing? Probably some, but a lot of muscle too!

FighterInSnatch
07-20-2007, 12:43 PM
If someone can explain where I went wrong I would appreciate it instead just saying bull****.

I rode my bike for an hour of interval training and did a 45min weightlifting session.

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
07-20-2007, 12:49 PM
If someone can explain where I went wrong I would appreciate it instead just saying bull****.Actually, instead of making a vague thread and not stating your purpose, you could've just said this in the first post and prevented all the "bull****".

Is this your entire day's worth of calories? This is still a little vague.

Unreal
07-20-2007, 12:54 PM
Low protein, low fat, too much alcohol.

greekboy80
07-20-2007, 01:36 PM
If someone can explain where I went wrong I would appreciate it instead just saying bull****.

I rode my bike for an hour of interval training and did a 45min weightlifting session.

Did you read my post?!?!?!?

FighterInSnatch
07-20-2007, 02:46 PM
I think protein was way overrated. I think it could of been a little higher but considering that I did'n drink any protein shakes, thats not that bad. Of course the alcohol was not needed.

Cirino83
07-20-2007, 02:50 PM
too many carbs as well.

DoUgL@S
07-20-2007, 02:51 PM
I think protein was way overrated. I think it could of been a little higher but considering that I did'n drink any protein shakes, thats not that bad. Of course the alcohol was not needed.

Why do you think protein is overrated?

How much LBM do you have?

edit: just for reference, I think I just ate 90g of protein and 25g of fat for lunch, 4 Chicken Lettuce Wraps, so 96g of P and 28g of F for the entire day sounds a bit low to me. :burger:

TopCat
07-20-2007, 03:06 PM
Im mostly surprised that you did not give more information just because your not a new member and have a decent post count.

If you want people to critique your cut so far you will have to give us some information such as your current weight and bf %, how long you have been cutting, and the progress. How effective a specific diet is at dropping fat and retaining muscle changes as you lean out.

If you have a relatively high bf% a 'simple' diet such lowering your calories or adding on some cardio to reach your deficit should be fine. If you have a very low bf % and want that extra leanness you will need to look into some more complex diets.

Regardless, you are following what I believe most people consider a diet. Cutting calories though fat and cardio. I personally see you setting yourself up for muscle loss. Read Built's fat article (link in her sig), increase your fat and protein and cut some of the carbs. Cardio is fine but make sure it does not take you into a huge calorie deficit. Depending on how much cardio you do you might be able to remain at normal calories. P.S. having alcohol make up 26% of your calories is a bad. You need to pack in nutrients with a low caloric intake.

Altephor
07-20-2007, 03:48 PM
Way too much alcohol, not enough protein.

FighterInSnatch
07-20-2007, 04:34 PM
Ok. I get the point. I guess it was'nt the best day to post.:mad:

sCaRz*Of*PaiN
07-20-2007, 09:38 PM
The day was fine. Just be more clear next time. I thought this was a joke thread at first.

WBBIRL
07-21-2007, 11:02 AM
I talk with many people whom eat 200+ G of protein every day, these folks are swole as **** and have very impressive levels of strength with much above average physiques.

Triple your protein, half the carbs and get the good fats up a bit. Drinking while trying to cut isn't a good idea, if your serious about the cut anyways. Or atleast drinking in excess anways, you can enjoy yourself once or twice a month as long as the rest of the time your on point. And by enjoying yourself I don't mean drinking until you feel like the Kool-Aid man.

greekboy80
07-23-2007, 07:37 AM

Ok, so you ask for our advice, then tell us were wrong....

Why ask the question?

Death
07-23-2007, 07:41 AM
Fighter. 5.g healthy fats per lb of LBM, 1g protein per lb of LBM, the rest eat whatever you want to hit your daily cals.

Are you currently on or off cycle?

Al3X
07-23-2007, 07:59 AM
Im mostly surprised that you did not give more information just because your not a new member and have a decent post count.

If you want people to critique your cut so far you will have to give us some information such as your current weight and bf %, how long you have been cutting, and the progress. How effective a specific diet is at dropping fat and retaining muscle changes as you lean out.

If you have a relatively high bf% a 'simple' diet such lowering your calories or adding on some cardio to reach your deficit should be fine. If you have a very low bf % and want that extra leanness you will need to look into some more complex diets.

Regardless, you are following what I believe most people consider a diet. Cutting calories though fat and cardio. I personally see you setting yourself up for muscle loss. Read Built's fat article (link in her sig), increase your fat and protein and cut some of the carbs. Cardio is fine but make sure it does not take you into a huge calorie deficit. Depending on how much cardio you do you might be able to remain at normal calories. P.S. having alcohol make up 26% of your calories is a bad. You need to pack in nutrients with a low caloric intake.

:bow:

~ -500 below maintenance calories
~ .5g of Fat per lb LBM
~ 1g of Protein per lb LBM
~ [ ] of Carbohydrates per lb LBM / to even your calories out.