PDA

View Full Version : Cutting while Bulking

raw157
07-20-2007, 04:58 AM
So my diet goal has been to lose some weight, not a a lot, but just enough to where I am happy with myself. Im 6'2", and weigh about 210, I would say 90% of my fat, is in my belly. I have been doing a fit day, that has lowered my calories, and has dropped carbs, and has raised fat, and protein. While I am attempting to drop weight, I am also trying to gain some mussel. I know mussel weighs more then fat, but during this time period, I have gained about 3 lbs, and have not sceen much of a change in my "Problem" area. Is it just mussel grows faster that you lose fat, so I am gaining more weight then I am losing, because I am putting on mussel faster?

Here is a fitday of mine, I know there is a fast food on there, but I looked up the cals, and they are pretty close, and everything else is pretty right on the dot, I needed some fat, and DQ has it. Anyways, here it is, any sugjestions in my diet are great.
As for my lifting regiment, I do a combination of the WBB work out one and work out two.

Any help is much appreciated.

EDIT: This was a non lifting day.
EDIT2: I will post the fitday soon, I have to have 10 posts before I can do it, but untill then, any ideas?

Unreal
07-20-2007, 07:07 AM
Learn how to spell. Search. Read.

Yuo can't cut and bulk at once. You can maintain and recompose, but you can't lose weight and gain weight at the same time.

If you want mussels, goto a seafood place and buy some. They are loaded with protein and can help build muscle.