PDA

View Full Version : An EMT trying to save himself

markdk86
07-22-2007, 06:47 PM
Decided to make a new thread. Basically I became a EMT, diet and training went down so I went from 205lb to 230. I did all heavy lifting, I don't care about mass and strength so I am focusing more on endurance. I used to be fat and out of shape. I got down to 180 and now I have a build Im happy with, but I want to try a hand at being small. I just got back from a vacation and now I want to start with a clean slate.

The majority of training will be endurance/cardio related with a clean diet. I'm also looking to start muay thai or a type of fighting. I figured a journal would keep me more motivated so here I am.

markdk86
07-22-2007, 06:56 PM
July 22, 2007

It's my first day back after a full week fo drinking down the shore. I decided to keep running Crossfit WOD's for now.

Crossfit Warmup,
Complete twenty rounds of:
5 Pull-ups
10 Push-ups
15 Squats

I finished with 20 minutes of stationary bike, 8 miles.

I completed 10 rounds of the WOD because by the 11th I felt I was going to vommit. I was extremely dissappointed in myself because I have finished this workout before.

My diet for today,

Breakfast
1/2 cup oats
1 scoop protein

Pre-workout
cup of 1% milk

Postworkout
1 cup lettuce
1 can tuna
1 orange

Lunch
scoop protein
mixed nuts
1 cup lettuce

Dinner
Coffee
tuna can
2 tablespoons of mayo

Totals: 1336 Calories - 57.5 fat, 75 carb, 136 protein

I realize how low my calorie intake was today. I want to fix it up by adding more protein even tho I'm not trying to preserve LBM. I'm also going to add a little more carbohydrates and fats. I haven't had such a small amount of calories since I ran UD 2.0