What is your favorite type of cardio?
Anyone who is concerned with body composition is probably including some type of cardiovascular exercise in their training program.
With traditional cardio viewed as somtimes boring and monotonous it can be tough to stay motivated. Luckily some alternative cardio methods have emerged and gained quite a bit of popularity over the past couple of years.
I am curious as to what kind of cardio people here prefer, and why? Do you feel that your method is more effective, or simply more fun?
Here are a few examples:
- Low Intensity Cardio (Walking, Elliptical, Etc.)
- High Intensity Cardio (Running, Elliptical, Stairclimber)
- Outdoor Cardio (Running, Cycling, Swimming, Rollerblading)
- Interval Training (Sprint / Walk)
- Crossfit / Barbell Complexes
- Sled Drags (And other GPP work like sandbag carry)
- SledgeHammer Cardio (Hitting a tire)
- Gym Circuits (Machine training with low rest periods)
- Spin Classes
- Kickboxing / Fitness Classes
- MMA Fighting
- Traditional Sports (Basketball, Baseball, etc.)
- I don't do cardio
**You can choose more than one option.