New Powerlifting / Strongman / Olympic Gym in Monroe, NC (Near Charlotte, NC)
This gym recently opened, they have everything that one might need to train for athletics, powerlifting, crossfit, strongman, or olympic lifting.
Right now they are running a promotion and it is only $3-4/session for packs of 10 or 20 (http://touch.groupon.com/deals/cross...-1?mobile=true)
Here is what they have:
- Large Rig (power racks, rings, etc.)
- Rogue Power Rack with band attachments and deadlift platform with band attachments
- Multiple Rogue Olympic Bars (good ones), Texas Power Bars, Texas Deadlift Bar, 2" Solid Axle Bar, etc.
- (2) Olympic Platforms
- Fixed bench and multiple flat benches that can be used in racks
- Set of dumbbells from 20 lbs to roughly 90 lbs
- Kettlebells from roughly 15 lbs to 70 lbs
- Atlas stones from 100 lbs to 200+ lbs
- Tires from 200 lbs to 650 lbs
- Hundreds of pounds of bumpers (all sizes) along with over 1,000 lbs of steel olympic plates.
- Yoke, Farmers Walk, Prowler Sleds, Sledgehammers, Slam Balls, Med Balls, boxes for box jumps, etc.
- Indoor 60'+ rubber matted run for strongman events and 60' turf for conditioning/sled work.