<<< Forum-Specific Rules: YOU MUST READ THIS TO POST HERE >>>
Bodybuilding & Weight Lifting Forum - Forum-Specific Rules
- This forum is for questions about Bodybuilding and Weight Lifting in general. Please restrict your posts to this topic area. You can talk about routines, form, contests, etc. But keep it on point and on topic.
- Before you post, SEARCH. There are multiple ways to search the site... you can use the built-in search functionality (http://www.wannabebigforums.com/search.php), you can read through threads with titles that look like what you might need, or you can also use Google to search the site. Go to www.google.com and in the search field, type in:
as part of your search string. This will then use Google to search through all of the forums, looking for the search terms you entered. When you post questions that have already been answered 1000 times, you not only waste the time of the kindly forum members and moderators that have to answer you, but you also irritate everyone. If you're too lazy to use the search, you don't deserve the answers to your questions.
- If you donít know what youíre talking about, DO NOT OFFER ADVICE. Donít parrot what youíve see others post, donít repost what you found on another board or in a Google search or something. The only people giving advice on this board should be people with actual experience and/or the education/medical/drug/research backgrounds to back up what they say. If you want to be a Google search Ďexpertí, find somewhere else to play.
- Be ACCOUNTABLE for what you post. Back up what you say when you give advice. If it's based on personal experience, say so. If it's based on research you've read, say so. Give us a context for what you're posting.
- Start threads with USEFUL thread titles if you have a question. The title should make sense and explain what youíre asking. BE SPECIFIC. As with the FAQ notes, if you're asking a lifting question, tell us about who you are and provide a context for people to give you a response. Making posts in understandable English will also help you in your quest.
- NO THREAD DEGENERATION OR OFFTOPIC POSTING PERMITTED. If you want to joke around, go to General Chat.