The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Search:

Type: Posts; User: BMG1; Keyword(s):

Search: Search took 0.02 seconds.

  1. Replies
    2
    Views
    408

    I would consult a specialist first maybe some who...

    I would consult a specialist first maybe some who as bodybuilding exprience because many doctors will just say stop deadlifting. And we cant have that can we? :-)
    Those exercises that are the...
  2. Replies
    30
    Views
    5,265

    I'm suprised. Healthy fats are vital in my...

    I'm suprised. Healthy fats are vital in my opinion. Im pretty sure 80% of body fat is caused mainly by unprocessed carbs then the other 20% from fats and the majority of that is unsaturated.
    ...
  3. Replies
    2,446
    Views
    89,297

    Strong fellar! Really like your style of training...

    Strong fellar! Really like your style of training - no bull and all that just hitting the big ifts.
    Keep it up!
Results 1 to 3 of 3