June 3rd - Workout # 1 - Upper Body / DE Bench
Floor Press with 1 Set of Chains -
Floor Press with 2 Sets of Chains -
BB Row from Floor -
Decline Situps -
12, 10, 8, 4
Planks - Several Held for a slow 20 Count
- BB Rows werent all that Heavy, just different because i normally do them in the Rack.
- Floor Press with Chains was weird, but I need more Chain Weight.
June 5th - Squats and Pulls
Rack Squat - Hole # 10 - (in between nipple line and Belly button.)
Clean Grip Rack Pulls -
One Arm Rack Pulls -
135x a bunch
EZ Curl -
- High Stress day, so i let off some steam by setting a few PRs in Lifts I havent done in a long while.
- I wanna start Curling more, get some Peaks.
June 7th - Workout #3 - Shirted Bench
Bench RAW -
135x3, 225x3, 315x3
365x3 w/ 4Board
425x2 w/3 Board
54 Inzer Open Back RAGE X
425x3 w/ 4 Board
445x2 w/ 3 Board
52 Rage X -
- The Smaller Rage X was the Hardest to adjust to.
- The Katana may have to go, Its a 56 and Angled Sleeves, Ive got almost no Arch and 56 might be a smidge too Big.
- Dumping 465 with just my wife and one spotter was a little bit scary.
Canadian Law Enforcement and Fire Game - June 12th
Warmed up with 135x2, 225x2, 275x2
Shirted up - 275x2, 315x2, 365x2
First Attempt - 450 - Easy 3 Whites
Second Attempt - 500 - Shirt started top rip so I Lost the lift
Third Attempt - 500 - Got it up halfway real good, but the Weight won the Battle this time.
500 Shirted Bench is so close I can taste it.
June 15 - Back
DB Rows - 60x15, 80x10, 100x6, 120x4
BB Shrugs -
KB Swings - 55x 4per Arm. 55x3per Arm x 2sets
EZ Curl - 95x4, 115x3, 135x6, 95x3
- Felt good, didnt go very Heavy. Doing 3 Week Mini-Cycles. Changing all Lifts every 3 Weeks.
June 16 - Triceps
6 Board Bench -
CG Bench -
Band Pushdowns - x Alot
- First Tricep Day of my new Push Pull Focus Routine.
- 475 on the 6 Board, wasnt the most i could do but it slipped on the boards and fell onto the Pins in the Rack. Kinda Scary.
June 18 - Pulls - Workout # 7
High Pulls - to chin Snatch Grip
Low Pulls - to Navel Clean Grip
Rack Squats - Hole #12 -Bar rests at Nipple Line.
Decline Situps - 3 sets of 10
- I dont know how you guys Squat Heavy. It Hurts and isnt Fun.
- A little Olympic lifting for a few weeks to get some speed in my DL.
June 21 - ME Bench
Rack Bench -
Shirted 3 Board -
Band Pullaparts - 3 sets of 10
- Rack Bench was with bar on pins right on Chest.
- Shirted 3 Board felt pretty good.
June 23 - Back - Workout # 9
One Arm DB Rows -
60x4, 80x4, 110x3, 130x3, 160x2, 180x3, 200x2, 160x8
Barbell Shrugs -
245x4, 335x4, 425x8, 515x4, 565x2, 425x4, 335x10
KB SWINGS - 55x6(each arm), 55x10 (both Arms)
Planks - 2 sets of half a Metallica song.
- Skipped Curls because its too hot and i'm Sweating like a Pig
June 25 - Triceps - Workout # 10
RAW BENCH -
45x3, 135x3, 225x2
CG 6 Board -
CG Bench -
Lyin DB XTs and some H-Rolls. Light
- Worked out with Keenan, nice gym. Was good to have a spotter for a change.
- Triceps were mush after the High Rep Close Grips.
June 27th - Pulls - Workout # 11
High Pulls - 135x3, 155x3, 180x3, 200x4
Low Pulls - 220x3, 240x3
Rack Squats - Hole # 12
Crunches - 12,10,8
- good God, 600 pounds isnt meant to be on your back
- i really like Rack/Anderson Squats
June 30th - Bench
Rack Bench - off Pins on chest-
135x3, 185, 225, 265, 295, 315, 335, 355, 295, 275
SHIRTED 3 Board Bench -
- I could be so much stronger if I had some guys to lift with, and a strong spotter once in a while. Frustrating.
- I was actualy getting stronger as the workout went on but didnt feel safe going any Heavier with just my Wife to Spot me.
Last edited by ShooterX; 01-14-2009 at 03:29 PM.