The same old chicken, fish and steak can get pretty redundant so I decided to come up with a meatloaf recipe that I must say turned out pretty well! Meatloaf is always delicious but the sugary sauce and breading definitely make it a dish to avoid when trying to stay in shape….until now! Try my new take on meatloaf made with bison meat and my homemade sauce! (Sorry for the lack of pictures on making the sauce but I completely forgot! Pretty self explanatory though! If you have any questions just leave a comment and I’ll get back to you ASAP)
12oz Ground Buffalo
1/4 Cup Unsweetned Almond Milk
2 Egg Whites
6 Tbsp Almond Meal
4 Chopped Celery Stalks
2 Tbsp Worchechire Sauce
1/4 Cup Tomato Sauce
1 tsp Tomato Paste
2 tsp Dijon Mustard
2 Packets of Splenda
1. Preheat oven to 350 F
2. Combine all meatloaf ingredients in a bowl and mix with your hands
3. Pour into a glass baking dish and bake for 30-45 minutes
4. While meatloaf is baking make the sauce by combining all the sauce ingredients in a bowl
5. Remove meatloaf from oven and drain the excess fat
6. Top meatloaf with sauce and bake for an additional 20-30 minutes at 325 F
7. Let cool, cut into slices and serve!
For more daily, personally made low carb and keto recipes check out www.sinorslim.com
let me know how it goes! =)
I definately will.
I know you post a lot of recepies here, but do you do anything training wise? Kinda curious what your workout scheme is with your diet choice.
Well I'm not a trainer but I do a lot of interval training. 1 thing I always take with me to the gym is my jump rope. I try to watch my heart rate and if it start falling I make sure to jump for about 45 sec- 1 minute to get it back up!