Since everyone's been so interested in these clever lists, I thought I'd post a very accurate and informative one that I found. I think most of these are very true.
Ninja Dating Tips
by Bonnie "ninja dating queen" Burton of Winamp.com and Grrl.com
(Originally published on winamp.com)
The ninja is one of the hardest types of guys to date. These fellas love to assassinate politicians and scale buildings in the dead of night. But beware, behind that rough exterior is a secretive, silent "I'm never going to admit to you that I'm petrified of clowns" type. So here's a few pointers on how to woo your favorite ninja:
- The Death Touch does not count as foreplay.
- Don't be startled if he shows up in the middle of the night either wounded, or looking rather flustered. This is how all ninjas appear when they get home from a long day of ninjaing.
- Forget about asking a lot of questions about his personal life. Apparently, that's a security risk. Just be content knowing that he isn't seeing other ninjaettes.
- Get used to that old master guy hanging around the apartment. He's there to stay. You'll realize soon enough that your ninja boyfriend must pass all decisions by his master. The Master is just like a judgmental mother-in-law, only he's an old man who keeps calling your boyfriend "Grasshopper," and you "Bitchy-san."
- Remind him that throwing stars (shurikens) are not romantic gifts. Neither are nunchukas, sais, bokkens or kakutes.
- When you ask him "Is that a sword or are you just happy to see me," it's a sword.
- Be supportive. Even when he decides to fight 10 bad guys at once. If you roll your eyes and cast doubt on his ninja abilities, he's gonna get all paranoid and mess up.
- Don't pretend to know any martial arts just to impress him. You never know when he'll decide to test your ninja knowledge. And then you'll end up looking awfully silly writhing on the floor in pain.
- Just because he can be all stealthy, doesn't mean he'll agree to pick up a box of tampons for you on his way home from work.
- Ninjas embarrass easily.
- Ninjas don't like to be tickled. Ever.
- Generating psychic powers in order to mask one's presence is one thing, but don't let him pretend he's not there when you ask him why he went to the Radiohead concert with his ex-girlfriend instead of you.
- Humming the song "Kung Fu Fighting" will not instantly make your boyfriend frisky.
Vin Diesel has a fever.. and the only prescription is more cowbell.
Budiak: That girl I maced
Budiak: heh maced
Budiak: I wish
ShmrckPmp5: a good thing people can't fire guns through the computer...your ass would have been shot years ago
Y2A 47: youre smooth as hell
Y2A 47: thats why you get outta tickets, and into panties
galileo: you're a fucking beast and I hate you
assgrabbers are never subtile, they will grabb ass whereever they go,public or not, I know the type, because I am one. - Rock
lolOriginally posted by PowerManDL
When you ask him "Is that a sword or are you just happy to see me," it's a sword.
lol i like those
WHEN LIFE ****S YOU IN THE ASS, YOU GOTTA JUST TURN IT AROUND AND **** IT RIGHT BACK!!!!!! - ME
I am a fatass thank you very much! LOL
My max bench is @110 x 8
"It is often said, mainly by the "no-contests", that although there is no positive evidence for the existence of God, nor is there evidence against his existence. So it is best to keep an open mind and be agnostic. At first sight that seems an unassailable position, at least in the weak sense of Pascal's wager. But on second thought it seems a cop-out, because the same could be said of Father Christmas and tooth fairies. There may be fairies at the bottom of the garden. There is no evidence for it, but you can't prove that there aren't any, so shouldn't we be agnostic with respect to fairies?"
"Out of all of the sects in the world, we notice an uncanny coincidence: the overwhelming majority just happen to choose the one that their parents belong to. Not the sect that has the best evidence in its favour, the best miracles, the best moral code, the best cathedral, the best stained glass, the best music: when it comes to choosing from the smorgasbord of available religions, their potential virtues seem to count for nothing, compared to the matter of heredity. This is an unmistakable fact; nobody could seriously deny it. Yet people with full knowledge of the arbitrary nature of this heredity, somehow manage to go on believing in their religion, often with such fanaticism that they are prepared to murder people who follow a different one."
"Bah. You know I hate poor people."
A little learning is a dangerous thing...
Live Dangerously! Learn a Little!
Dude, did Doogie Howser just steal my fucking car?
lmao @ "Bitchy-san."
...watch me reap of what I sow....
and BOOM goes the dynomite!
Meet PR: 290lb bench press, 505lb dead lift @ 190lbs
Current Training: Yoga and Weightlifting
5'11'', Male, 175lbs, age 22
Milk is the best Supplement
Well my friends think I'm ugly
I got a masculine face - Tom Waits.