I have gained 3 second off my 0-100km/h (0-60MPH) by doing these few mods which added up to a total of $0. But a good weekend of time.
1. Cold Air intake.....(Made from 5" pvc pipe lying around.)
2. Advanced ignition timing, Turn your Distributor clockwise...der.
3. Adjusted AFM (Air FLow Meter) to run richer to suit Advanced timing (25BTDC).
4.98 RON fuel to stop pinging if you advance your timing.
5. Took off my plenum ported and removed any interior restrictions in it.
6. Ported exhaust manifold (as good as a set of extractors ...almost)
7. Take your Catalytic converter and remove the **** inside of it.
This took my car from a slug to a 5.0 v8 Killer.
But then again I know what im doing.
LOL. Bring it to arizona and see if it can kill my 5.0
"Emancipate yourself from mental slavery,no one but ourselves can free our minds." - Bob Marley
we just had a thread like this closed.