The 10 best things to say if you get caught sleeping at your desk..
10. They told me at the blood bank that this might happen.
9. This is a 15 minute power-nap they raved about in the time management course human resources recommended.
8. Whew!… Guess I left the lid off the Whiteout. You probably got here just in time.
7. I was not sleeping! I was meditating on the mission statement of the corporation.
6. I was testing my keyboard for drool resistance.
5. I was doing a highly specific Yoga exercise to relieve work-related stress, are you discriminating against people who practice yoga?
4. Darn! Why did you interrupt me? I had almost figured out the solution the problem your boss asked me to work on.
3. The coffee machine has broken, what do you expect?
2. Someone must have put decaf in the wrong pot again.
And the #1 best thing to say if you get caught sleeping at your desk….
1. In Jesus' name…. Amen.
LMAO! Back when I was in the academy, this guy got busted sleeping. He tried using number 1 (a variation of it at least) It didn't work, but it was funny.
"If we're all God's children....what's so special about Jesus?" - Jimmy Carr
"The only difference between a dead skunk lying in the road and a dead lawyer lying in the road is that there are skid marks around the skunk."
Don't mistake kindness for weakness.
oldie but a goodie there
I think I still have that one in one of my old email inboxes
I always get caught sleeping but, the positions I sleep in no way imply any of the top ten =(. (on the floor under a desk or tilted fully back on an office chair with a jacket over me with the lights off or on couches/benches)
Good top ten though =)