Ok, here is the list of bands that I crank during a work-out.. I like lots of bands, but these are the ones that get me going!
- Rollins Band / Henry Rollins
- Mudvayne (Slipknot copiers, but better... heh)
- Six Feet Under
- Napalm Death
- Coal Chamber (Coal Chamber album...)
- System of a Down
There's more... for cardio.. I like:
- Insane Clown Posse
- Cannibal Corpse (Barnes era, but like Vile)
- Sepultura (old)
- 3rd Bass
Well, I am forgetting lots.. but that's a mix of what I like when I work out!
Share your lists...
Stay Down With The
Runnin' with the Hatchet.. like WHUT?!?
Rage Against the Machine!
I also listen to punk/ska music and some of my favorites are NOFX, Less Than Jake and No Use For A Name.
Best Meet Lifts(Raw):
@165- 430(w/wraps) SQ 260 BE 560 DL.....1250 total
@181- 470(w/wraps) SQ 285 BE 565 DL.....1320 total
Best Meet Lifts(Multi-ply):
@148- 575 SQ 315 BE 515 DL.....1400 total
@165- 680 SQ 380 BE 540 DL.....1555 total
@181- 700 SQ 375 BE 535 DL.....1605 total
Best Gym Lifts(Raw)
455(w/wraps) SQ 275 BE 545 DL
i understand many of those choices above, but i think its all about Tool, some KMFDM, and Frontline Assembly.
Alright, i got a couple of things to say on this one:
1) Yeah, you guys know what you're talking about.
2) its all about pantera and kmfdm.
3) does anyone know if pantera has a new album?
4) they are going to be in concert here and i might go
5) the best pantera song is "cowboys from hell"!!!
Last edited by David; 02-24-2001 at 06:37 PM.
The music i generally listen to do not get me pumped but leave me in awe at the sheer brilliance of the music.
Pumped music = House 'choon' revolution
You really should jump on the band wagon cause this music will make you run another 14 miles on cardio day without even realising it!
"Geordie/'d3c:di/n. & adj. Brit colloq. n. 1 a native of Tyneside. 2 the dialect spoken on Tyneside. adj. of or relating to Tyneside, its people, or its dialect. [the name George + -IE]