Thread: Right side weaker than left?

Right side weaker than left?

I think this was due to bad posture or the way i stood generally when walking for years but this is whati noticed and am trying to fix:

My right side of my back is much weaker than my left, my left is bigger bulkier, my lower abs is bigger on the left side (clearly visible) than the right and so are my hip muscles basically my right CORE sucks and my left core is good. How can i fix this? ill send pics whenever i can. ANy advice is welcome thanks.

How big are you? If you are small/skinny, I wouldn't worry as much. Just eat and lift to try and get bigger. If the difference is pretty significant, you may want to see a doctor.

yea i think it could be genetics too, my left bicep is smaller then my right bicep and there equally strong

Quote Originally Posted by CarlP View Post
    How big are you? If you are small/skinny, I wouldn't worry as much. Just eat and lift to try and get bigger. If the difference is pretty significant, you may want to see a doctor.
    Yeah well im not Skinny but i think im underweight, i dont llook anything like some of the guys here lol. Im still a beginner lifter probably i learn something new everyday. Its not super significant, i started working my back recently to balance my right side and its been working, the annoying bit is when i do the reclined abs bench i feel just my left side being worked and not my right ( the lower abs that is, the Uper part is worked normally) And the first two abs my right one is bigger than my left. DUnno pisses me off thats all. When i do bicep curls it works my left fore arm more than my bicep so my left fore arm is bigger than my right. Lots of imbalances but i gues you cant know what i mean til i send pics.

rebuilding the foundations Herandi's Avatar
    my whole left side of my body is smaller than my right, stength is about the same though. best advice u'll get is put on more mass and it should even itself out/become less noticable
    "Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall."