Thread: Trying out At Large Nutrition products....

Hybrid View

Wannabebig Member

Trying out At Large Nutrition products....

Hey guys, just put in an order for Nitrean, Creatine 500 and fish oil, I have been off all supplements for about 4 months now. Currently the only thing I have been using is ON whey protein after each workout. My first question, what should I measure now to see what kind of improvement I get? I have a few in mind that I can guess but would like a nice detailed list.

Thanks for any help.

Let me also add that in Jan of this year I weighed about 285, was fat and was not on any kind of diet/weight training plan. I decided to change my diet and hit the weights. Did this for a few months and then tried noxplode/cellmass. I did like it but wasn't overly impressed. I then went 4 months just using protein and a good diet with a steady gym routine.

Before I begin my new supps I have dropped down to around 240. The weight isn't that important, I want to gain size though and wouldn't mind getting all the way down to 225-230ish.
    Last edited by ECS; 07-31-2007 at 02:01 PM.

what do you mean measure ? I'm not sure if the things you listed would automatically give you larger arms or legs, only excess calories will do that, I mean you can keep a log of your lifts with supplements, and see how much you improved, now way to know how much of an effect the supplements had in any given individual except in a research study.

Wannabebig Member
    Basically what im looking for is what others use to evaluate their supplements.