Thread: Wobenzym for inflammation??

Wobenzym for inflammation??

Supposedly, it's a systemic enzyme and you're supposed to take it on an empty stomach so that it bypasses your digestive tract. Once it does that, it supposedly frees up scar tissue, calcium crystals, etc. Some nutritionist saw my low range of motion while benching, and he recommended it to me. Not sure if the guy was legit or not, but he said he uses it himself and that the creator won some trophy for it.

It just sounds too good to be true... and I've never heard about it over my years of research and talking to guys with shoulder/elbow problems and the likes.

Does anybody know about this product?

http://72.14.253.104/search?q=cache:...lnk&cd=1&gl=us
    Last edited by chemical Andy; 08-03-2007 at 09:26 PM.

You're not bypassing your digestive tract unless you're taking it intravenously, intramuscularly, intranasally, sublingually, or via inhalation. That having been said, I don't know anything (good or bad) about the product you mentioned.
    I know you're half-crazy, but I wish you'd go all the way.

"Razorcut, as usual, is 100% correct." --- ectx

"It is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science. --- Charles Darwin

Wannabebig New Member
    Supposedly, it\'s a systemic enzyme and you\'re supposed to take it on an empty stomach so that it bypasses your digestive tract.
    Wobenzym contains enterically coated enzymes, so these enzymes are not deactivated by the acid conditions of the stomach. The purpose of Wobenzym is to provide metabolic enzymes into the bloodstream.

It is a non-aspirin, effective enzyme remedy used in arthritis, sports injury recuperation, vascular illness and contains bromelain, which works to aide circulation, joint health, mobility, healthy aging, inflammation, and much.

Interesting. I might be interested in trying this. For now i will continue with Chinese Medicine Techniques, which seem to help greatly.
    Don't pick on the weak, its immoral... Never antagonise the strong, its stupid

5'11 190lbs