Thread: So it only took 21 years, but I finally did it...

Hybrid View

So it only took 21 years, but I finally did it...

I rode my first rollercoaster today. It was fun, a little nerve wracking at first, but fun.
    23 y/o, 170 lbs

Do you understand that the second you
    look in the mirror and you're happy with
    what you see, baby, you just
    lost the battle!

What place and what coaster?
    Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The Three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God.

Six Flags New England.. the first was Mind Eraser, then we did Batman, Flashback, Cyclone, and Superman.
    23 y/o, 170 lbs

lost the battle!

Quote Originally Posted by Altephor View Post
    Six Flags New England.. the first was Mind Eraser, then we did Batman, Flashback, Cyclone, and Superman.
    I've been there and been on those very coasters. Which one was Mind Eraser again? I think I went on it, but I can't really picture it.

Quote Originally Posted by LightningandIce View Post
    I've been there and been on those very coasters. Which one was Mind Eraser again? I think I went on it, but I can't really picture it.

Mind Eraser is the one with all the corkscrews, it's a purple and teal color. Lol my g\f got me up on the platform and I'm just looking out over all the twists like.. holy hell. At least I didn't throw up at all.
    23 y/o, 170 lbs

lost the battle!

I didn't like them at first, but love them now. Living 45 minutes from the park with more coasters than any other in the world has its perks
    Last edited by HahnB; 08-13-2007 at 08:34 AM.
    My brother and I were brutal. I once chased him around the house with a spoon that I put on the burner. I burned that little pricks leg. -sharkall2003

Then I saw a little african boy sleeping, and I thought...that is little Okeke. he is tired from herding all the goats and the big goat got away today - Rock

I love amusement parks and rollercoasters. I've yet to go on anything hardcore but thats because theres nothing wicked in my area.

No matter what the ride is, I dont even think twice. I just get on it and by that time its too late to worry about it. Most of them are a blast once you start the ride, but most are over way too soon as well. Like the phantoms revenge at kennywood in pittsburgh... that thing goes so fast that you feel gyped a little bit. You wait in line for 45 min and the rides over in less then 2.

The worst rides for me so far were at the Stratosphere in Vegas. I aint one for heights. Man was I petrified doing the Big Shot.
    My sig scared getfit.

I used to love amusement parks and roller coasters but after all these injuries/deaths at them lately, I think I'll pass.

does mind eraser go through once forword and then backthrough the track backwords?
    6'6" 235
    Follow me on Twitter!
    My Artist page
    Creatine is Overrated Social Group
    supplements are used to supplement!!
    "why do i train so hard? so i can play harder!"
    -kobe bryant

No that's flashback, we did that one too. Hurt my neck like crazy on the backwards part because I thought we were looping to the left, so I leaned into it, and actually looped to the right.
    23 y/o, 170 lbs

lost the battle!

I can do ANY ride except the ones that drop you straight down. I just can't take it for some reason.

Yesterday I went to Enchanted Forest: Water Safari, the biggest water park in the state (according to their advertisements.) It was so packed I couldn't even get on any of the water rides. There's like twenty water slides there and I went on three because the lines were so long. Yuck. I hate it when amusement parks are packed.

WBB's Juggernaut/Liason BigCorey75's Avatar
    The only place where you can mix Alcohol and Live Ammunition and its called a "Family Outing", Texas
    i used to love going to the local amusement park here in houston, iverode eveyrhting there at leats like 10 times when i was younger, to bad they had to close it due to gang violence, what type of mother****er takes a gun to an amusement park?? ****ing ridiculous
    Why live if one can not Deadlift?- John Paul Sigmasson

Accept that which is useful and reject what is not- Bruce Lee

Reason and Logic trump religion- Me

Restriction of education, Censorship of knowledge, and Proliferation of religion helps keep the masses tamed- Me

"Money does not fix everything, Smart fixes everything"

Sweet man. I love roller coasters! I used to be absolutely petrified of them about two years ago, until one day my dad FORCED me to go on one, and I totally fell in love with them!! Just went to Valleyfair! in Minn. and that was a blast, the 'Wild Thing' and the new 'Renegade' are epic!!

Oh and PS, for you coaster fans, I found this site interesting : www.rcdb.com Can find any coaster in the world on it
    22 - 5'11'' - 190 lb
    PR's - Squat 350 | Bench 290 | Deadlift 400.4 | BW 203
    P Clean 98 KG | Jerk 106 | Full Clean 106 |
    Philippians 4:13 - "I can do anything through Christ who strengthens me."
    "I'm really impressed with your dedication. I will call it your jedication." - killxswitch
    J O U R N A L !
    TJW