1.5-2.5 lb beef tenderloin roast
.5 lb block of bleu cheese
1/3 cup of Cognac
1 yellow onion
2 cups of Chardonnay
1. Mix Cheese and Cognac in a bowl(just mash it up together with a fork)
2. slice roast in half, and stick a knife through the center of each half lengthwise, twist blade to open a long hole through the center.
3. Stuff the cheese/cognac mix into center of roasts
4. Line bottom of a foil pan with sliced yellow onions, then pour Chardonnay into pan
5. place stuffed roasts into pan and place on grill on low flame.
6. Flip roasts accordingly, allow to cook to desired taste.
A bit of a pricey entree, but good lord is it good.
Complimented very well will garlic red taters, and grilled asparagus.