The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    Squat slowly improving :)

Who's going to see Rage Against the Machine?

I found a ticket for the concert Friday at the Alpine in Elkhorn, Wisconsin. From what I've heard this is their only stop in the Midwest...is anyone going to that or any of the other stops??

I'm SO ****ing excited..RATM is my favorite band
    Been out the game for a little while, but jumpin back in

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

I thought they disbanded some time ago?
    People who don't know how to keep themselves healthy ought to have the decency to get themselves buried, and not waste time about it.
    Henrik Ibsen

They're back together touring right now. I don't know for how long, all I know is I'm going to see them lol

With original singer and everything? Sweet, would love to see that. Got a link as to touring info. I must see if they are comming to Texas lol.
    People who don't know how to keep themselves healthy ought to have the decency to get themselves buried, and not waste time about it.
    Henrik Ibsen

I just heard from a friend, and found a ticket for sale on craigslist in my town luckily. If you google "Rage... reunion" you can probably find where they're playing. I know for sure they're playing in Las vegas in october and in New Orleans sometime, but i'm not sure where else.

Wannabebig New Member
    I wish I could make it ... they're one of my all time greats .
    Give me your broken , give me your beaten ... I will build them up , I will lead them ... to the threshhold . Make you stronger , make you believe .

i went to "Rock the Bells" on Randall's Island, NY last month. Rage, Wu-Tang, Cypress Hill and many others. Rage was unbelievable. Mosh pits were insane. Don't miss it!!
    6' 1" 225lbs 24 years old

Starting a serious cut.

Quote Originally Posted by FlipYa4Fake View Post
    i went to "Rock the Bells" on Randall's Island, NY last month. Rage, Wu-Tang, Cypress Hill and many others. Rage was unbelievable. Mosh pits were insane. Don't miss it!!
    I wish they were with Wu-Tang and Cypress hill, but this isn't the Rock the bells festival thing. It's just Rage with Queens of the Stoneage opening for them. Which, I'm just as excited for since I love both bands

has de la Rocha 'calmed' down any?

I havnt seen RATM. Although i have seen Tom and Brad, twice while with audioslave.

I would like to see these guys, but i already have tickets for Aaron Lewis Acoustic set, Smashing Pumpkins and the Gin Blossoms.
    6'6" 235
    Follow me on Twitter!
    My Artist page
    Creatine is Overrated Social Group
    supplements are used to supplement!!
    "why do i train so hard? so i can play harder!"
    -kobe bryant

Quote Originally Posted by Talking_God View Post
    I wish they were with Wu-Tang and Cypress hill, but this isn't the Rock the bells festival thing. It's just Rage with Queens of the Stoneage opening for them. Which, I'm just as excited for since I love both bands
    Queens is opening for them? Holy **** that will be a great show!
    PRs: 655/525/645 = 1825 Total
    Meet PRs: Bench Only 525

Deadlifts bring people together. It's a fact. - Chris Rodgers

I would love to see Rage, their lyrics are a little too political for me but they rock pretty damn hard. I miss bands like them.

DeaTH BeFoRe WeaKNeSs sCaRz*Of*PaiN's Avatar
    I wish I could go.
    "The only easy day was yesterday."

Quote Originally Posted by seK View Post
    I would love to see Rage, their lyrics are a little too political for me but they rock pretty damn hard. I miss bands like them.
    I may not agree with some of their political ideas, but I respect the fact that they're the only band anymore with the balls to really send a message out there. Plus it's good music, it's original which I def. like. Plus..they're badass lol.

Mikey, from what I've read, Rocha hasn't calmed down that much, but him and Morello are on speaking terms again, so he must've calmed a little lol.

Sid...I know, I'm so excited, 2 amazing bands..ahhhhhhh I'm happy

Scarz..you could still find a ticket for about 80 bucks if you could find a way to Elkhorn, WI lol

Likes to lick windows bigred1974's Avatar
    saw them back in 94, or 95. awesome show!!! I shroomed my balls off at the show
    6-6 288 lbs 33 yo 20 % bodyfat

Don't you ****ing dare, woman. He needs to keep batting for the pink team so he can keep dispensing fashion advice and such. If you cure him, he turns into a regular color blind tard-ass tripod-Viking-- this was regarding TwiloMike. RIP guy.

Im gona have to start wearing wrist wraps just to wipe lol- Hatred

Quote Originally Posted by Talking_God View Post
    I may not agree with some of their political ideas, but I respect the fact that they're the only band anymore with the balls to really send a message out there. Plus it's good music, it's original which I def. like. Plus..they're badass lol.

Mikey, from what I've read, Rocha hasn't calmed down that much, but him and Morello are on speaking terms again, so he must've calmed a little lol.

Sid...I know, I'm so excited, 2 amazing bands..ahhhhhhh I'm happy

Scarz..you could still find a ticket for about 80 bucks if you could find a way to Elkhorn, WI lol
    Plus another 400 or so for traveling that far.

I wouldn't say they are the "only" band to send a message out. Actually there are quite a few these days that do just that. Green Day, P.O.D , Pearl Jam, System of a down, A Perfect Circle , Disturbed ect ect .. but they are defiantly at the forefront.

Green Day is stupid and I refuse to listen to them now. They held an anti-America concert in Germany. America is what allowed them to get big...ya know...that whole free speech thing and expressing yourself without the government busting down your door? But I guess the opportunities they acquired here are irrelevant. They need to grow up.
    Last edited by sCaRz*Of*PaiN; 08-22-2007 at 02:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by seK View Post
    I wouldn't say they are the "only" band to send a message out. Actually there are quite a few these days that do just that. Green Day, P.O.D , Pearl Jam, System of a down, A Perfect Circle , Disturbed ect ect .. but they are defiantly at the forefront.
    I forgot about System..my second favorite band . Like scarz said..screw Green Day..I'm NOT a fan of Disturbed after their 2nd CD came out. Pearl Jam is good, but I didn't think they were still around? P.O.D is good, I just don't listen to them very often, so I guess I don't know what they're all about.