The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    .::.:::...:.:..:::::.::.. : Thexile's Avatar

how to handle this

Actually this is also a question of conscience (sp?) bit of a lengthy post i know srry in advance lol.

So I met this German/palestinian girl thru another German friend(guy) (this would be a good time to mention that I live in UAE) and she's smoking hot, i first got acquainted with her at a beach club, and then later that night we went clubbing.

Before we went clubbing me and this guy come back to my place to take a nap and shower n****. And he tells me that she came here like barely 2 weeks ago and she's already banging her lebanese flatmate, and she doesn't pay rent. And rent in the city is ****-expensive, i pay 66k a year for my place which is 10 min fr. the corniche. and I said okay w/e good for her.

Now first we stop at a bar to meet another friend of mine cause hes leaving the country at 4am the next day and im having drinks with this chick and she tells me openly that shes ****-buddies with her flat mate and blah blah shes afraid cause she thinks he's getting attached or w/e. And I told her the usual bull**** advice. Btw it gets better, she still has a boyfriend(so she says) back in Frankfurt. and i jokingly ask her if she sleeps with anyone or this guy-her flatmate is special and she tells me she'd definitely like to sleep around a bit more... in more discreet words obviously

Okay we go to the club and i like to sip my drink & talk so im talking with some other couple who also happen to be americans and u could tell shes pissed off that im completely oblivious to her, which wasn't intentional and she continually interrupts and asks if i want to dance, this goes on for a while and when im done we go and dance i get bored i come back drink some more.

anyway to sum it up my german friend tells me she asked him for my number later on, she calls me up and wants to go out for dinner, i go reluctantly and im totally fine with having friends but she clearly wants a relationship and i live in the city during the summer i go back to school (2hrs away) and shes asking if she could come by....

Should I go further with this girl or to try and break it off? I mean she's gorgeous but really dumb as ****, normal by most standards but I like to have good conversations, shes 25 but has the brain of a 17 year old girl. She seems to have some serious issues; relationship wise with guys, and i dont think she knows at all what she wants.
    Last edited by Thexile; 08-27-2007 at 07:03 AM.
    nemo me impune lacessit

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Hrmmm... Hit it and Quit it.
    That's what the horny 18 year old in me says.

On a grander scale, trying to be more mature about it I think you would be better off leaving it alone. She's fine but in my experience if you're not connecting too well with a girl the sex part just isn't as good. But just my .02c
    My Journal

Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.

yeah the 19 year old in me tells me the same, but just because I quit it, doesn't mean she's going to quit ME and I dont want her calling me up and asking to see me or showing up at my other flat near school or god forbid my campus and frankly I dont trust her.

Either way I cut it, its bad
    A) she's telling me the truth and she's a gold digging whore
    B) she's lying about who she's sleeping with, bc shes trying to appease the typical american stereotype--and she's still a gold diggin whore.

That's how most women here are, they want cell phones, money, cars, a cool flat... and more money... whores

BUT on the other side of that coin...
    1) I haven't gotten 'any' since March
    2) Its damn near impossible to get laid during the school year, which is why I have to go to dubai and its very inconvenient (20-30min or 4-5 hours with traffic)

on a side note: im going shopping/dinner with her tonight, just to make some last jugdments about her character and what not.
    Last edited by Thexile; 08-27-2007 at 07:23 AM.
    nemo me impune lacessit

Run. Like. Hell.
    The Reconstruction Project (Journal)

Age: 34, Height: 5'4, Weight: 185, BF: somewhere between 15 and 45%

Weightlifting Start Date: July 26, 2005 - Bench 95 x 6, Dead 110 x 8, Smith Squat 180 x 8
    Bests: Bench 185 x 8, Dead 400 x 1, Zercher Squat 295 x 3

Stop thinking and go lift - Paul Stagg

Run away as fast as you can my friend.

Footballer
    Sounds like a stage 5 clinger.
    Calgary Stampeder!
    Formerly a CMU Chippewa!

Karma is a bitch so IMO dont do it..

she has a man and is obviously too childish for any real relationship..

Hot chicks are a dime a dozen and plus its a total confidence boost to you when all your friends are like man I would give my left nut to hit that.. You could casually say yea "I coulda hit it, but shes not my type".
    PRs
    bp-295x2, 225x15 squat-405x3
    height 5'2 weight 140lbs

All hail mase, the king of homosexual reference. - xian
    Pfffff. I've had jerk off sessions more intense than that workout. StackAttack in reference to CanadianCripplers w/o

Fuzzy Pics 6/07 http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=98659

Quote Originally Posted by ShockBoxer View Post
    Run. Like. Hell.

:withstupi
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodeHouse View Post
    "Any man under 200lbs is a woman." -Matt Rhodes

her behavior is also a bit quirky, shes the kind of bitch that knows she hot, she just cancelled on me to go out cuz "she doesn't feel like it", 2 hours ago she told me she wanted to go dancing wtf im not going to be her lil manwhore. i think peace of mind is better than a piece of her *** and all her bs.
    now back to stalking girls in malls... i just love holidays...
    nemo me impune lacessit

Quote Originally Posted by BigRic View Post
    Sounds like a stage 5 clinger.
    lol whats a stage 4 clinger than
    nemo me impune lacessit

Quote Originally Posted by Thexile View Post
    lol whats a stage 4 clinger than
    It's the kind that cuts your penis off while you are asleep. Stage 5 is the kind that kills you. You made the correct decision, my friend.

She's a swinger and she wants to swing from your branch. Any way you cut it send her home, the only question is will there be a smile on your face?

Wannabebig New Member
    If she hangs out on YOUR terms ... then it's on like Donkey Kong .

I cant believe what I'm reading "run like hell " and stuff like that . I bet you guys hated the movie 300 too didnt you ?

This site name should be changed to "Wanna be Big if you're a girl" .
    Give me your broken , give me your beaten ... I will build them up , I will lead them ... to the threshhold . Make you stronger , make you believe .

I admit I'm not much of a hit it and quit it kind of guy, but c'mon... she's giving out a piece to anyone that can give her something. Why invite that kind of hassle when you can just get another girl?
    The Reconstruction Project (Journal)

Age: 34, Height: 5'4, Weight: 185, BF: somewhere between 15 and 45%

Weightlifting Start Date: July 26, 2005 - Bench 95 x 6, Dead 110 x 8, Smith Squat 180 x 8
    Bests: Bench 185 x 8, Dead 400 x 1, Zercher Squat 295 x 3

Stop thinking and go lift - Paul Stagg

Quote Originally Posted by WBBIRL View Post
    She's a swinger and she wants to swing from your branch. Any way you cut it...
    THE BRANCH?!?!?!

You're a man, aren't you? So think with your penis and be done with it, damn it.
    Last edited by Jorge Sanchez; 08-27-2007 at 06:59 PM.
    quidquid Latine dictum sit altum videtur

If you're seriously thinking about having any kind of lasting relationship w. this girl, you're very dumb and/or very desperate... I stay away from even a casual relationship with this one if I were you, but then again, you did say she was smoking hot....
    A child does not learn to squat from the top down. In other words, he does not suddenly make a conscious decision one day to squat. Actually, he is squatting one day and make the conscious decision to stand. Squatting precedes standing in the developmental sequence. This is the way a child's brain learns to use the body as the child develops movement patterns. Therefore, a child is probably crawling, rocks back into a squatting position with the back completely relaxed and the hips completely flexed, and stands when he has enough hip strength. This approach makes a lot of sense and can be applied to relearning the deep squat movement if it is lost. -Gray Cook
    Lifting Clips: http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=johnnymnemonic2
    Blog: http://squatrx.blogspot.com/

She is smoking hot, BUT She is needy and stupid, and Im not looking for a long term relationship--thats where the problem is She SAYS she isn't but from the way she talks and behaves u'd think otherwise...
    And I try to keep my private life--private from my family for various reasons and i dont need her coming knocking on my door esp. when i have my parents over. Which is again why im going to keep things on a casual friendship level.
    nemo me impune lacessit