Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Vick will plead Guilty

Vick will plead Guilty

I know you're half-crazy, but I wish you'd go all the way.

"Razorcut, as usual, is 100% correct." --- ectx

"It is those who know little, and not those who know much, who so positively assert that this or that problem will never be solved by science.” --- Charles Darwin

General of Froot Soldiers TwiloMike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by razorcut View Post
    piece of ****
    x2.
    Homer Simpson - "The code of the schoolyard, Marge! The rules that teach a boy to be a man. Let's see. Don't tattle. Always make fun of those different from you. Never say anything, unless you're sure everyone feels exactly the same way you do."
    www.dictionary.com (for all your spell-checking needs)
    My picture thread- http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=78235
    My journal- http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=77712
    Viking Warlord- "You can't motorboat a personality".
    Built- "See, truly artful copy-paste isn't random. You need to know WHAT to copy before you go pasting..."

I hope he gets 5 years.

If he gets jail time and the league merely suspends him and then lets him come back after he's done I will never watch another NFL game ever again.
    The Reconstruction Project (Journal)

Age: 34, Height: 5'4, Weight: 185, BF: somewhere between 15 and 45%

Weightlifting Start Date: July 26, 2005 - Bench 95 x 6, Dead 110 x 8, Smith Squat 180 x 8
    Bests: Bench 185 x 8, Dead 400 x 1, Zercher Squat 295 x 3

Stop thinking and go lift - Paul Stagg

Quote Originally Posted by ShockBoxer View Post
    If he gets jail time and the league merely suspends him and then lets him come back after he's done I will never watch another NFL game ever again.
    i really dont think they'll ban him for life. he'll play again if after his sentence and suspension, some team still wants him.
    stats:Bench: 285 goal: 305
    squat: 390 goal: 420
    dead: 405 goal: 445
    weight and height: 230, 6'2 age:18
    “No strength within, no respect without.”
    "Strength is not your physical capacity, its your indomitable will." http://freddy56.mybrute.com

piece of ****
    w:225lbs. h:5'10.
    630/385/545/1560
    Journal | Vids

"im ready for the ladies too, my stomach has never been bigger and ive never been hairier." - Stumprrp

TJW

Way to blame your family then end up admitting guilt...what a joke...some people have the world handed to them and still end up F ucking it up

guess I shouldn't wear a Vick jersey to PetSmart tonight.

Likes to lick windows bigred1974's Avatar
    Im going to a viking party on the 9th vs Atlanta, Im wearing a shredded Vick Jersey with a Dog collar and leash since Vikings attire is required. it should be good for a laugh
    6-6 288 lbs 33 yo 20 % bodyfat

Don't you ****ing dare, woman. He needs to keep batting for the pink team so he can keep dispensing fashion advice and such. If you cure him, he turns into a regular color blind tard-ass tripod-Viking-- this was regarding TwiloMike. RIP guy.

Im gona have to start wearing wrist wraps just to wipe lol- Hatred

Is cutting down to 9% Jordanbcool's Avatar
    I've lost all respect for that man.

He can rot in jail.
    Getting back in the groove
    "I'll tell you a secret. Something they don't teach you in your temple. The Gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment might be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again." - Achilles, (Troy 2004)
    Stats
    ATF squat- 275 RAW
    Deadlift- 415
    Bench- Two 100lbs DB's four times
    190lbs 15% BF (Estimate)

Quote Originally Posted by shootermcgavin7 View Post
    guess I shouldn't wear a Vick jersey to PetSmart tonight.
    Wrong. Just wrong. But funny. lol

Did he really have any other option but to plead guilty? There's not a chance he'd have survived anything else.

I hope he gets sued by Atlanta to get the signing bonus and lost revenues. That'd be hysterical.
    If one person can do something, anyone can learn to do it.
    Do what you've always done and get what you've always gotten.
    There is no failure, only feedback.

"Journey of 1000 miles starts with a single step".--Lao Tzu

Pro-Choice...ON EVERYTHING.

I find it sad.
    From 155 lbs to 200 lbs (PICS/VIDS INCLUDED)

Height: 6'0"; BW: 202lbs; Age: 24; BF: ~11%
    155lbs [07-01-06] 176lbs [09-14-06] 179lbs [09-21-06] 182lbs [10-02-06] 184lbs [10-18-06] 186lbs [10-23-06] 187lbs [11-08-06] 189lbs [11-19-06] 190lbs [11-21-06] 191lbs [12-21-06] 194lbs [12-31-06]

Bench: 250lbs; Squat: 350lbs lbs; Deadlift: 430 lbs

Military: 111lbsx8; Dips: BWx30; Pullups: BWx10; WChestP: 360lbsx7; 45LegP: 470lbsx20; C Raise: 360lbs; BB Curl: 105lbsx3; Lat Pull: 195lbsx5

Quote Originally Posted by -Superman- View Post
    I find it sad.
    for the dogs. not his sorry ass. i do not understand how you could kill an innocent dog. its beyond me
    "Strength is not your physical capacity, its your indomitable will." http://freddy56.mybrute.com

The bad thing about it tho is, the nfl really doesnt care about the dogs slaughtering aspect about it, its the gambling aspect that the nfl cares about. He'll get a year and a half in jail, and prolly 2 years suspended from the nfl, no more than 3, and if he does get 3, he'll go to canada for a year and just smash everyone.

Say what you want about vick, but it is a sad situation.Remember, all of this stuff took place over a year ago. In an interview with brooks, a falcon linebacker, he said that over the last 5 month vick has done a complete 180, not hanging around a bad crowd, first one in to practice last one out, just a completely different person. Just as a football fan, its a shame that arguably the best athlete in US sports career had to sink to this
    Last edited by 235orbust; 08-20-2007 at 08:27 PM.
    CONSISTANT EFFORT is more important than any formula for success

he'll never be the star he once was, whether he comes back or not

ricky williams
    lawrence phillips
    maurice clarett
    etc
    Rock Quotes:
    -Girls like big strong men, all the other men has to find a niche or a thing they supposedly love, you know...like saving whales or reading books, to get laid.
    -Look..first I am scared little freezing virgin munk, but then I bare my self and I am nothing like a freezing virgin!
    -Then I saw a little african boy sleeping, and I thought...that is little Okeke, he is tired from herding all the goats and the big goat got away today.
    Quote Originally Posted by fixationdarknes
    And I'll clench my buttcheeks as hard as I can to keep free of intruders.

journal

WBB's Juggernaut/Liason BigCorey75's Avatar
    The only place where you can mix Alcohol and Live Ammunition and its called a "Family Outing", Texas
    i think im the only one here who thinks this whole thing is a tad bit ridiculous for dogfighting??

i mean seriously, lets keep it real for a second...

i love animals, ive had horses and dogs all of my life, and ive loved everyone of them. Ive never and will never fight my dog, cause i dont want to and i dont want to take the chance of my dog getting hurt in that maner cause i dont want to.

now i have friends that like to fight their dogs, and u know what, i dont give a ****, its their dog and as far as im concerned its their right.

ive watched many dog fights before, brutal yes, gruesome yes, but hey in my eyes its still just an animal.

now the way they killed the dogs, a bit excessive, even if you did lose 50-100 grand on the fight, let the dog go, that was bad, but in my eyes still not worth this man losing his career and life over.

i mean Vick could have beaten the **** out of his wife, and it wouldnt have gotten this much play, he could have beaten the **** out of anyone else and it not get this much play, hell i honestly think he could have been involved in a shooting and killing of another person and it wouldnt have got this muich play in the media.

so yeah im not downplaying what he has done as terrible, but something to cost his entire life and way of living for, **** no.

Precedence: Roy Jones Jr. was caught for fighting chickens a few years back, still an illegal sport, he just got fined, got his chickens tooken away and kept on living and boxing. Honestly i think they shoudl do the same with Vick, Fine him, confiscate his property where he fought the dogs, take away his breeding liscense and right to own another dog, and make him donate some money to Animal protective services and PETA (****ing oppourtunist hippies...lol) and put a provison to where if he is caught again, then he will serve jail time. this is like a one strike and ur out kinda thing. And i dont think Killing an animal shoudl be in the same ball park with killing human being, but if you didnt know anybetter u swear the Feds found a mass grave of Human bodies burried in his back yard, sort of John Wayne Gacy-ish

now i know my view isnt politically corretc, or the way people think i shoudl feel about this, but this is how i feel about the thing honestly

flame away if u must, but your not gonna change my mind, terrible thing hes done, not worth taking away his entire life for.

and no matter what you say

as much as i love them

in the words of Clinton Portis "Its just some dogs man..."
    Why live if one can not Deadlift?- John Paul Sigmasson

Accept that which is useful and reject what is not- Bruce Lee

Reason and Logic trump religion- Me

Restriction of education, Censorship of knowledge, and Proliferation of religion helps keep the masses tamed- Me

"Money does not fix everything, Smart fixes everything"

Quote Originally Posted by BigCorey75 View Post
    make him donate some money to Animal protective services and PETA
    force him to give money voluntarily, you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by BigCorey75 View Post
    i think im the only one here who thinks this whole thing is a tad bit ridiculous for dogfighting??

i mean seriously, lets keep it real for a second...

i love animals, ive had horses and dogs all of my life, and ive loved everyone of them. Ive never and will never fight my dog, cause i dont want to and i dont want to take the chance of my dog getting hurt in that maner cause i dont want to.

now i have friends that like to fight their dogs, and u know what, i dont give a ****, its their dog and as far as im concerned its their right.

ive watched many dog fights before, brutal yes, gruesome yes, but hey in my eyes its still just an animal.

now the way they killed the dogs, a bit excessive, even if you did lose 50-100 grand on the fight, let the dog go, that was bad, but in my eyes still not worth this man losing his career and life over.

i mean Vick could have beaten the **** out of his wife, and it wouldnt have gotten this much play, he could have beaten the **** out of anyone else and it not get this much play, hell i honestly think he could have been involved in a shooting and killing of another person and it wouldnt have got this muich play in the media.

so yeah im not downplaying what he has done as terrible, but something to cost his entire life and way of living for, **** no.

Precedence: Roy Jones Jr. was caught for fighting chickens a few years back, still an illegal sport, he just got fined, got his chickens tooken away and kept on living and boxing. Honestly i think they shoudl do the same with Vick, Fine him, confiscate his property where he fought the dogs, take away his breeding liscense and right to own another dog, and make him donate some money to Animal protective services and PETA (****ing oppourtunist hippies...lol) and put a provison to where if he is caught again, then he will serve jail time. this is like a one strike and ur out kinda thing. And i dont think Killing an animal shoudl be in the same ball park with killing human being, but if you didnt know anybetter u swear the Feds found a mass grave of Human bodies burried in his back yard, sort of John Wayne Gacy-ish

now i know my view isnt politically corretc, or the way people think i shoudl feel about this, but this is how i feel about the thing honestly

flame away if u must, but your not gonna change my mind, terrible thing hes done, not worth taking away his entire life for.

and no matter what you say

as much as i love them

in the words of Clinton Portis "Its just some dogs man..."
    lol have you read the charges though, pouring water on a dog then electricuting it? if they let off vick with a fine the animal rights activists would have went a-wall

but The dog crimes arent the problem, had it just been about the dogs it would have been a misdemeanor, its the gambling aspect of it that has him in real trouble, this, in the laws eyes, is considered organized crime. but for the record, vick never physically killed a dog himself...
    Last edited by 235orbust; 08-20-2007 at 09:59 PM.

Gaglione Strength Chris Rodgers's Avatar
    235- you think it's sad because it was over a year ago? **** that. So if he murdered some people a few years back, but changed his life since it would be ok? Nobody made him participate in any of this. It was his choice. He made his bed, now he can lay in it(and I hope Bubba is right behind him).

Trust me Corey, if he had beaten and tortured his wife or someone else to death it would get plenty of play.

He's a piece of ****. I hope he gets assraped daily in prison. That is all.
    Best Meet Lifts(Raw w/wraps):
    @165- 435 SQ 270 BE 560 DL.....1255 total
    @181- 535 SQ 300 BE 570 DL.....1400 total
    Best Meet Lifts(Multi-ply):
    @148- 575 SQ 315 BE 515 DL.....1400 total
    @165- 680 SQ 380 BE 540 DL.....1555 total
    @181- 700 SQ 375 BE 535 DL.....1605 total
    Best Gym Lifts(Raw w/wraps)
    545 SQ 305 BE 585 DL

WBB's Juggernaut/Liason BigCorey75's Avatar
    The only place where you can mix Alcohol and Live Ammunition and its called a "Family Outing", Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by 235orbust View Post
    lol have you read the charges though, pouring water on a dog then electricuting it? if they let off vick with a fine the animal rights activists would have went a-wall

but The dog crimes arent the problem, had it just been about the dogs it would have been a misdemeanor, its the gambling aspect of it that has him in real trouble, this, in the laws eyes, is considered organized crime. but for the record, vick never physically killed a dog himself...
    yeah i understand all of that, but they never talk about the gambling aspect of it, the media is showing it as killing dogs, personally i dont think they should worry about those left wing nut jobs flying of the coup because they can always find something, i still dont think its worh him losing his career
    Why live if one can not Deadlift?- John Paul Sigmasson

Accept that which is useful and reject what is not- Bruce Lee

Reason and Logic trump religion- Me

Restriction of education, Censorship of knowledge, and Proliferation of religion helps keep the masses tamed- Me

"Money does not fix everything, Smart fixes everything"

I hope Atl has a great season to show that POS noone needs him.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rodgers View Post
    235- you think it's sad because it was over a year ago? **** that. So if he murdered some people a few years back, but changed his life since it would be ok? Nobody made him participate in any of this. It was his choice. He made his bed, now he can lay in it(and I hope Bubba is right behind him).

Trust me Corey, if he had beaten and tortured his wife or someone else to death it would get plenty of play.

that is hardly a fair metaphor.if he murdered some people yes, but if he murdered some dogs thats a different story. Im a kind of person that believes that the purpose of the law should be to for punishment, not revenge, you cant tell me that after this and 5-6 months in jail he would not have learned his lesson. The crimes are sick and very serious, but this is not another oj simpson case, like everyone it trying to make it out to be. And people have this vision that vick hanging a dog with one hand and shooting another in the head with his other hand. Vick never killed a dog, a more appropriate metaphor would be Vick knowing that a friend was beating his wife, and maybe witnessing it a few times, and being perfectly fine with it. I am not condoning vicks actions by any means, but im just not ready to classify him as Sam just yet

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rodgers View Post

He won't. If he goes, he's not going to a real harsh prison. He's a celebrity. Celebrities of his stature just don't get long sentences or go to that type of jail.

235- you think it's sad because it was over a year ago? **** that. So if he murdered some people a few years back, but changed his life since it would be ok? Nobody made him participate in any of this.
    Murder? Do you not see the difference here? He didn't murder anybody. That's quite irrelevant. Murder and dogfighting aren't quite the same thing.

If the man has quit something like this and turned his life around (I don't know about any of this, I'm just saying) within the past year, I would feel sorry for him. People can change.

Have you never made a mistake in your life? You don't feel anyone should be forgiven for their mistakes?
    Forever Goal: Strength

Weightlifting sucks. I just like to lift heavy things.

I think you both need equal amount of work on your use of metaphors.