Thread: ****ed up teen charged with torturing 20 yr old woman.

Hybrid View

****ed up teen charged with torturing 20 yr old woman.

http://www.jsonline.com/story/index.aspx?id=657412

Waukesha - A 17-year-old Muskego high school senior was being held Tuesday on $1 million bail after he was accused of a torturing a woman in what one court official called a "horrendous" case.
    88133Teen Charged

Click to enlarge

Orlando
    Advertisement

Buy a link here

John F. Orlando is accused of holding a 20-year-old woman for hours while he told her how he would kill her. He set her hair on fire, choked her several times until she vomited, tried to gouge her eyes out, burned her with a cigarette and cut her clothes with a box cutter, according to the criminal complaint.

During the encounter, though, they were sexually intimate and the woman was at one point locked outside Orlando's house but came back inside, according to the complaint.

Orlando was charged with four felonies: first-degree reckless endangerment, intimidation of a victim, false imprisonment and substantial battery. If convicted on all four counts, he would face a maximum prison sentence of 32 years and a fine of $70,000.

The woman, also of Muskego, went to police Friday after the episode with lacerations on her face, scratches and burn marks on her neck, a bite mark on her abdomen and bruises on her body. A permanent marker was used to write on her abdomen and pelvis, according to the complaint. She wasn't hospitalized.

In court Tuesday, Assistant District Attorney Michelle Hulgaard called Orlando an "extremely violent and sadistic individual."

Most homicides "don't have the level of torture I've seen in this case," she told Court Commissioner Martin Binn.

She asked Binn to set bail at $250,000 cash, saying that in early August, Orlando was determined by juvenile court authorities to be a delinquent in connection with a similar situation. She would not say later whether the victim was the same.

But Binn said the allegations "shock the conscience," and he set bail at $1 million.

Binn said the facts in the case are "as horrendous" as any he has seen.

At Hulgaard's request, Binn also issued a protective order barring Orlando from having any contact with the victim. The woman, who barely weighs 100 pounds, according to Hulgaard, was in court when Orlando, who weighs nearly 300 pounds, made his initial appearance. Hulgaard described the victim as Orlando's girlfriend at the time of the episode.

According to the criminal complaint:

The woman rode her bike to Orlando's house on Hillendale Drive at 2 a.m. Friday. Shortly after the rest of his family left at 8:30 a.m., he began cutting her sweatshirt with a box cutter and biting her. After writing on her stomach and pelvis, he took a picture with his cell phone.

After they were consensually intimate, he locked her outside of the house. When he let her back in, he burned her chest and neck with a cigarette. Then he sat on her and choked her until she vomited. He dumped a liquid over her head, telling her it was acid, then sprayed a flammable liquid on her hair and ignited it with a lighter. She was able to put out the flames under a faucet.

As she towel-dried her hair, he pulled the towel tightly around her face, then kicked her several times in the side, stood on her stomach and put one foot on her neck so she again couldn't breathe. When he stopped, she told him she wanted to go home, but he wouldn't let her.
    Threats alleged

The complaint says Orlando grabbed a pair of nail clippers and tried to gouge the woman's eyes out, but she was able to free herself from his grip. He continually told her he was going to kill her and told her how he would cut her body to pieces and dispose of it where no one would find it, according to the complaint.

The woman's mother then called to tell her she was coming to pick her up. Orlando held a butcher knife to the woman's neck until her mother arrived, the complaint says.

Orlando is scheduled for a preliminary hearing on Oct. 10.

AHHH!! I went to Muskego High and I knew that **** head! WTF. He was weird but I never thought he'd do anything like that ****. This is kind of freaking me out.
    Height: 5-9
    Weight:~160 @ 13-15 bf%?....starting figure after nearly a year of battling CFS/mono...so not too bad imo.

http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJ...Owner=ray34iyf
    Max Lifts:
    Don't know anymore..don't care atm.

Damn, why would she go back inside his house after he bit her? Did you know her? Is she slow in the head?

Quote Originally Posted by bjohnso View Post
    Damn, why would she go back inside his house after he bit her?
    Probably because she likes it rough. Which is not permission to have your head set on fire and be choked to unconsciousness and beaten.

Sign me up for the 'kick his ass' mob.
    Last edited by ShockBoxer; 09-06-2007 at 08:41 AM.
    The Reconstruction Project (Journal)

Age: 34, Height: 5'4, Weight: 185, BF: somewhere between 15 and 45%

Weightlifting Start Date: July 26, 2005 - Bench 95 x 6, Dead 110 x 8, Smith Squat 180 x 8
    Bests: Bench 185 x 8, Dead 400 x 1, Zercher Squat 295 x 3

Stop thinking and go lift - Paul Stagg

that story made me pissed off i cant stand guys who hit women nevermind torture them, i wish i could be face to face with this fatass and beat the hell out of him.

thats crazy that you knew him
    2000 or bust

Quote Originally Posted by Stumprrp View Post
    that story made me pissed off i cant stand guys who hit women nevermind torture them, i wish i could be face to face with this fatass and beat the hell out of him.

thats crazy that you knew him
    i'm with you. I cant stand guys who get rough with females.
    Don't pick on the weak, its immoral... Never antagonise the strong, its stupid

5'11 190lbs

so he attacked her with a box cutter and then she went back in to have sex with him? what the hell was she thinking?

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

So, he can have a maximum sentence of 32 years, but a marijuana dealer could get that much time for hardly doing anything. What a great justice system we have.
    5'11.75
    249lbs cutting to 220lbs
    Bench: 250
    Deadlift: 435
    Squat: 350
    OHP: 190

Yeah... Seems to be some pretty messed up decision making there.

Is cutting down to 9% Jordanbcool's Avatar
    IMO I think substantial responsibility falls on the women for re-entering the house after the initial abuse.

That is just my take on it. Shes going to voluntarily be humiliated/abused. Be let/locked out of the house. Then she re-enters on her own free will. Get abused more. THEN decides shes being abused and complains to police.

Maybe shes just an idiot?
    Last edited by Jordanbcool; 09-06-2007 at 11:17 AM.
    Getting back in the groove
    "I'll tell you a secret. Something they don't teach you in your temple. The Gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment might be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again." - Achilles, (Troy 2004)
    Stats
    ATF squat- 275 RAW
    Deadlift- 415
    Bench- Two 100lbs DB's four times
    190lbs 15% BF (Estimate)

Quote Originally Posted by Jordanbcool View Post
    IMO I think substantial responsibility falls on the women for re-entering the house after the initial abuse.

That is just my take on it. Shes going to voluntarily be humiliated/abused. Be let/locked out of the house. Then she re-enters on her own free will. Get abused more. THEN decides shes being abused and complains to police.

Maybe shes just an idiot?
    The initial abuse was concensual rough sex. Then he decided to take it to a whole new level.

Is cutting down to 9% Jordanbcool's Avatar
    Rough sex is not cutting clothes with box cutters or drawing on someone (I imagine humiliating things). Biting is apart of rough sex. Pulling someones hair, pinning them down etc. But even if I liked rough sex I would've known the kid/person was pretty out there when they started cutting off my clothes and ****.
    Getting back in the groove
    "I'll tell you a secret. Something they don't teach you in your temple. The Gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment might be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again." - Achilles, (Troy 2004)
    Stats
    ATF squat- 275 RAW
    Deadlift- 415
    Bench- Two 100lbs DB's four times
    190lbs 15% BF (Estimate)

Quote Originally Posted by Jordanbcool View Post
    Rough sex is not cutting clothes with box cutters or drawing on someone (I imagine humiliating things). Biting is apart of rough sex. Pulling someones hair, pinning them down etc. But even if I liked rough sex I would've known the kid/person was pretty out there when they started cutting off my clothes and ****.
    one person's definition of rough sex isn't the same as another's. the girl definitely made a poor choice in going back into the house, but the guy deserves whatever punishment they give him for this.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Watchya talkn bout willis
    ^^ Show me a marijuana dealer that got more than 5 years in prison unless they are bringing hundreds of lbs into the country.
    Weight:207
    375/300/365 Goal by summer:415/315/415

Quote Originally Posted by North View Post
    ^^ Show me a marijuana dealer that got more than 5 years in prison unless they are bringing hundreds of lbs into the country.
    I think you missed my point. Some things can be *relatively* harmless and people will be in jail a lot longer. I hope this guy goes for a long time, though.
    5'11.75
    249lbs cutting to 220lbs
    Bench: 250
    Deadlift: 435
    Squat: 350
    OHP: 190

Man that's just totally messed up!

DeaTH BeFoRe WeaKNeSs sCaRz*Of*PaiN's Avatar
    WTF? They're both messed up in the head.
    "The only easy day was yesterday."

^^^I can imagine what the chick looked like after seeing and knowing him.
    Last edited by ray34iyf; 09-06-2007 at 01:33 PM.
    Weight:~160 @ 13-15 bf%?....starting figure after nearly a year of battling CFS/mono...so not too bad imo.

Max Lifts:

pretty crazy! i remember when i was in school these guys got this girl on my bus pretty drunk at their house and one of them broke a beer bottle and while the girl was passed out drunk he started carving her skin with the glass and carved "fat" on her forehead.

pretty gruesome huh? poor girl i remember one distinct day it was raining and all the windows were up on the bus, and she was sitting next to me......and it was very hot, hahah

oh man

high school woes

edit: i just read the whole article, and that guy has a few screws loose, lol. what a nut. i'de love to see a video of that.
    Last edited by thoughtshewas18; 09-06-2007 at 03:23 PM.
    i bleed oil

"but seriously dude georgeous women reside everywhere, go look and ****" - BigCorey75

I really hope this is looked into before punishment is dealt...Not to take the side of a potentially sick freak, but did no one else see holes in the filed complaint? It said she was barely 100lbs and he was nearly 300...But she was able to get free from his grasp when he was trying to gouge out her eyes? With that kind of size difference? She couldnt get out of the house, btu she was able to go to the bathroom for a towel to dry her hair? He let her use the phone? I mean come on...There is some screwed up stuff going on here...

Yeah, the whole thing is ****ed as hell. Makes no sense other than if you say both were absolutely insane.

Max Lifts:

your mom physically abused you? lol how old were you bro? was it alcohol induced?
    i bleed oil

"but seriously dude georgeous women reside everywhere, go look and ****" - BigCorey75