Thread: Re: Bigger Bicepts

Wannabebig Member

Re: Bigger Bicepts

This is a follow up to my last thread. I am working out my entire body, however I am a swimmer so naturally my upper-body is a lot bigger than my legs. I am not taking any suplements and my diet is kind of limited because I am on a meal plan at school, however it is a health diet. I am 162.5 pounds and 5 feet 8 inches tall, with a body fat percent of 11.5. My workout is as follows: reg. bench press with a 12, 10, 8, 6, 4 rep. set at 135, 145, 155, 165, and 175 or 185. My max bench is 230. Lats same reps but weight of 120, 140, 150, 170, 200. My Max lats is around 250. My bicepts are the muscles that have not shown much improvment over the years. I have been working out since age 14 and I am 18 now. Again I curl with 30 pounds and do 3 sets of 10 reps. My bicepts are 13.5 inches flexed and I would like them to be 15 inches. I just recently started working out my legs, leg curls, squats, ect. But I am focusing on bigger bicepts in my workout. Any help of how to increase them would be great.

layin up against a dumpster in a 100 dollar jumper, smothered in southern comfort.
    lats what? and are thsoe the only exercises you do? To get bigger biceps you need to gain weight, and do heavy compound movements, likes squatting, deadlifts, rows, etc. overall growth=bicep growth. keep sets at 10 8 6 type reps, do 3-4 sets max for smaller muscles, and 7-8 for larger groups