I am getting back into strength training/lifting after a couple of years off (lifted as part of sports through HS and College). I am somewhat limited on the equipment I have available, however. I have a an adjustable bench (no leg attatchment, only goes to 45 degrees), 2 dumbbells and 1 barbell, with roughly 125lbs of free weights. My wife and I are planning on moving about 6 months from now, so I don't want to buy more equipment or join a gym until after the move. At this point, I want to build up my strength and tone over the next 6 months and re-evaluate my plan when I have more equipment at my disposal. I am assuming that supersets and greater are probably out due to weight switching on my dumbbells. I should add that I am in reasonable enough shape to not shy away from any exercises and have no pre-existing injuries that would limit me.

I'm looking at something along these lines (although I am by no means tied to this):

Day 1 - Chest and Back
Day 2 - Legs and Shoulders
Day 3 - Crunches/extended cardio
repeat for 4,5,6. day 7 rest.

With that in mind, what would be some good workouts, given my equipment restrictions?

Thanks for you help.