Thread: Couple of questions???

Wannabebig Member

Couple of questions???

First off I'm 19 6'3 185 to 190 pounds. I've been working out for about 4 months right now really well but I still have a couple inches of fat on top of my muscle. In bad places to, its on the lower half of my chest and on the sides of my upper body.

I know what you guys are going to say I have to diet right. Well I want to know if there is any way to avoid dieting because to tell you the truth I'm sick of it. I eat pretty healthy regulary, I just tend to gain weight easy. If the only way to get rid of it is diet then should I continue lifting while dieting or should I just concentrate on diet and cardio?

Thanks guys I'm sick of this fat I want it gone!!!

Tom

Hit cardio hard a few times a week. 35-45 minutes 4 times a week is what Id do.
    Push the envelope/Watch it bend.

Def do cardio, but the bottom line is, if your eating too much, your going to maintain or keep putting on the fat, and if you eat too little you'll burn the muscle before the fat.. Throw in a cheat meal if you find it difficult, but i would suggest you continue calorie counting..

Wannabebig Member
    how do i know whats to little to eat? I don't want to lose any muscle. Whats the best cardio to do? I run 3 times a week for 20 minutes.

well its a general rule that losing more than 1-2lbs/week and your eating too little, other indicators are loss of strength (if your lifts go down a considerable amount), fatigue, etc...

If your dead set on losing this fat, i would reccomend doing cardio 2-3 times weekly, for 45 minutes to an hour.. Running, jump rope, biking, playing sports.. etc..

Running is the best cardio. -Most moving mass=most burned calories.

Some people would say swimming is a close second, but its too hard to swim continously for the period of time. The temptation to stop for a minute is too easy.

Just make sure its intense, and you'll have no problem.