We are pleased to launch the first issue of a new Q and A column by Issac Wilkins (Borris)

-------------------

I'll leave you with the intro to his column and of course a link for you to read the entire first issue!

In this column I am looking to achieve a couple of goals. The first is to cut through a lot of the crap thatís out there in the fitness and strength training industry. A saying I picked up a few years ago that Iíve grown fond of is ď95% of what we know doesnít apply to 95% of the athletes we work withĒ. Itís important for an exercise professional to have a strong scientific knowledge base, but donít complicate things more than they need to be. The shortest path between two points is a straight line, and thatís what weíre going to use.

The second goal is to simply help you, the reader, in your quest to become a better athlete, powerlifter, bodybuilder, or a healthier individual. Whether your question is based on a problem youíre having or simply to satisfy a curiosity, it is my position and privilege to provide an answer or a direction to find one.

On to the questions!