Thread: Newbie with questions

Wannabebig New Member

Newbie with questions

Whats up guys. I am new to this site my buddy just showed me it yesterday so, I thought I should give it a try. I started off my lifting at 160lbs about a year and a half ago. At that time I was 5'10" and maxed out at 135 lbs on bench. Since then my main goals were A. To get bigger then most kids at my school. and B. To get a 6 pack. Now since I was only 5'10" and 160 lbs I had a good 20 lbs of extra fat. Now I am 6'2" and 184 lbs. My max on bench is now 210lbs and I completed the A. goal. But the problem is the B. I do lots of ab workouts but I can never seem to get real definition. I don't know if I should step up my cardio to lose another 10 lbs of fat or If I should continue with ab workouts. I have perfectly defined pecks bis, tris, delts, and lats but it seems that below my belly button its a large amount of fat. I have tried to find other kids that have the same body type as me and I can never seem to find anyone else. Well I was wondering if you had any advice or training sugestions. Thanks guys.

indomitable will.
    Quote Originally Posted by getmoney12 View Post
    I don't know if I should step up my cardio to lose another 10 lbs of fat or If I should continue with ab workouts.
    Lose another 10lbs. Ab workouts will have no effect on the fat on your stomach. Cardio (and more importantly your diet) will. Lose more fat, see more abs.

If you want to see your abs, first you got to check your diet.
    Not for self, but for others

Bench Press: 270 Squat: 250 Dead Lift: 365

The Journal

2/25/08 163
    5'11''

HIIT too
    Sarvamangalam!

Why can't you see your abs? Is it because they are covered in fat? Even miniture abs will show when you take the fat off the front of them. Lose the fat and you'll see your abs. It's really VERY simple.