The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    Wannabebig Member

How to eat healthy while roofing?

Hi all,
    I will be roofing this summer. But, I still want to try and bodybuild over the summer. However, the only problem is that since the work is outside in the heat and I have no microwave to heat food up. I'm not sure how to tackle getting all those meals in and etc. Do you guys have nay suggestions?
    I thought about using a cooler and keep chicken and other stuff like that in there. But, since it gets like 100 degrees in the summer and hot on the roof. I'm just worried that even with the cooler it may spoil just cause of how hot it is. Can you please help me out?
    Thanks,
    nicecrew
    Philippians 4:13 NIV "I can do everything through him who gives me strength."

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Do you not have a vehicle to keep it in? (in shade, windows down a crack)
    "to teach God's word, by his own example; that we must Love all things that God made" - The Rime of the Ancient Mariner

DL: 375 RAW No Belt, No Wraps, No nothing!
    SQ: 325 RAW " " "
    BP: 220 RAW " " "

Total: 920 hahaha Not quite a 1000lbs (This was done back in 2008 )

Wannabebig Member
    Oh, I do. And I guess I could put it in the shade. But, even then. What kind of things could I bring? Could I literally stick rice and chicken in the cooler and eat it at lunch? I just get very paranoid about food spoiling and idk if it would from being in there for several hours.
    thanks,
    nicecrew
    Philippians 4:13 NIV "I can do everything through him who gives me strength."

use beefcake
    you can absolutely stick chicken and rice in the cooler. id say you can pretty much put any food youd like in the box as long as you stick a few ice packs in there and try to keep it in a shady spot. the last place youd want to keep it is the car though. when the heat ramps up, ill freeze a few gatorades or the like for the week. not only will it supplement the ice packs, it saves room from adding more packs and also gives you a slushy treat towards the end of the day.
    for what its worth, im a union roofer and have never had any issues with spoiled food. I keep mainly fruit, drinks, and salad, tuna or hard boiled eggs in the box. I used to bring yogurt and that never gave me any problems. I see plenty of guys bring in last nights leftovers as well.
    not sure what kind of roofing youre doing, be safe and stay hydrated brother.