The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Changing routine to burn more fat

How can you change a routine to be geared towards more fat burning and weight loss besides just decreasing rest time? How many sets and reps? at what percentage of a max rep should the lifts be done at? How often a week? Can i do my routine more days since the weight will be lighter? Any exercises in particular that help out with the fat burning?

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Demons of Steel and Flesh HP666's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by homeboy7600 View Post
    How can you change a routine to be geared towards more fat burning and weight loss besides just decreasing rest time? How many sets and reps? at what percentage of a max rep should the lifts be done at? How often a week? Can i do my routine more days since the weight will be lighter? Any exercises in particular that help out with the fat burning?

http://www.t-nation.com/readArticle.do?id=1499282

Watchya talkn bout willis
    You don't lose weight in the gym. Worry about what you eat to lose weight, the gym is to make/keep muscle. If you want to lose weight lift heavy and add some HIIT after your workout or on off days.
    Weight:207
    375/300/365 Goal by summer:415/315/415

The only way I could think of would be to optimize Growth Hormone output. GH shuttles protein and uses fat for energy.
    First Bulk pics VS Starting pics, take a look!! http://www.wannabebigforums.com/show...=1#post1616109

Progress pics of a cut using bodyweight only movements http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/sho...45#post2405745

Generally, if you read a piece of advice on the internet, assume it's wrong until proven otherwise. This applies especially to "conventional wisdom". -Belial

DeaTH BeFoRe WeaKNeSs sCaRz*Of*PaiN's Avatar
    Diet is the key here, not how many sets and reps you are doing. Your set/rep scheme isn't going to magically ignite hidden fat burning powers within. You create a caloric deficit to lose fat and you lift heavy to hold onto muscle. Read the stickies on this site regarding diet. There is a lot to read concerning this matter.
    "The only easy day was yesterday."