Thread: Chinese food and filet mignon FTW!

Chinese food and filet mignon FTW!

So today I totally blew my cut. I have been cutting for a few months now eating about 2000 cals. Today we went out for my mom's b-day to the Crazy Buffet. They were having a special for $12 bucks you get all the sushi, crab legs, filet mignon, sachimi, and chinese dishes you can eat. Personally, I had 2plates of chinese, 4 6oz pieces of filet, bowl of wanton soup, 3 of those small little Chinese cakes, 2 bowls of ice cream, and a choco covered marshmallow. I have to say I feel like such a fat a$$. Hahaha. It was so worth it though.

But my question is.... will my body be able to handle that much food since I'm not used to eating so much? If not, who gives a crap? It was prolly the best meal I've ever eaten haha.

chinese buffet is like a candy store for me. There is nothing I will leave untouched. I avoid those places like the plague.
    'In order to alter the inertial mass of weights, you must become one with them, like a machine, the totality of your motion is as one'

Wannabebig Member
    define "handle"

buffets are Gods second greatest gift to mankind...the first is weights.
    Not for self, but for others

Bench Press: 270 Squat: 250 Dead Lift: 365

The Journal

2/25/08 163
    5'11''

Go for some personal records in the gym. You are going to be strong as a bull!

Wannabebig Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vdizenzo View Post
    Go for some personal records in the gym. You are going to be strong as a bull!
    or, more likely, fat as a ****ing a cow. But the two often go hand in hand, I suppose.