The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Wannabebig Member

Three women die together in an accident and go to heaven

Three women die together in an accident and go to heaven.

When they get there, St. Peter says, "We only have one rule here in heaven: don't step on the ducks!"

So they enter heaven, and sure enough, there are ducks all over the place. It is almost impossible not to step on a duck, and although they try their best to avoid them, the first woman accidentally steps on one.

Along comes St. Peter with the ugliest man she ever saw.

St. Peter chains them together and says, "Your punishment for stepping on a duck is to spend eternity chained to this ugly man!"

The next day, the second woman accidentally steps on a duck and along comes St. Peter, who doesn't miss a thing. With him is another extremely ugly man. He chains them together with the same admonishment as for the first woman.

The third woman has observed all this and, not wanting to be chained for all eternity to an ugly man, is very, VERY careful where she steps.

She manages to go months without stepping on any ducks, but one day St. Peter comes up to her with the most handsome man she has ever laid eyes on ... very tall, long eyelashes, muscular, and thin.

St. Peter chains them together without saying a word.

The happy woman says, "I wonder what I did to deserve being chained to you for all of eternity?"

The guy says, "I don't know about you, but I stepped on a duck!"

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Is cutting down to 9% Jordanbcool's Avatar
    No offense but not only is that not funny but it makes no sense at all. Why on earth would ducks be all over the place in any heaven of any religion and why would you be punished so severely in heaven?
    Getting back in the groove
    "I'll tell you a secret. Something they don't teach you in your temple. The Gods envy us. They envy us because we're mortal, because any moment might be our last. Everything is more beautiful because we're doomed. You will never be lovelier than you are now. We will never be here again." - Achilles, (Troy 2004)
    Stats
    ATF squat- 275 RAW
    Deadlift- 415
    Bench- Two 100lbs DB's four times
    190lbs 15% BF (Estimate)

Quote Originally Posted by Jordanbcool View Post
    No offense but not only is that not funny but it makes no sense at all. Why on earth would ducks be all over the place in any heaven of any religion and why would you be punished so severely in heaven?
    It's a joke. It's not grounded in reality.

Squat slowly improving :)
    Sometimes your reactions to things are completely ridiculous.
    Been out the game for a little while, but jumpin back in

WBB's Juggernaut/Liason BigCorey75's Avatar
    The only place where you can mix Alcohol and Live Ammunition and its called a "Family Outing", Texas
    Three nuns die and go to heaven..

peter says welcome my sisters you are in heaven but before you can inter you have to be cleansed so take what ever part of your body that you have sinned with the most and cleanse it in our tub of faith

so the first nun walks up and says oh gracious peter, ive sinned and done improper sexual acts with men usisng my hands while in the sisterhood. peter says your forgiven sister now go wash your hands and go into heaven. so she walks over washed her hands, the gates open and she enters.

the second nun walks up and says oh peter i have commited great sins. then all of a sudden the third nun jumps in front of her and says peter ive commited sins to but can i wash my mouth out before this bitch puts her ass in it???
    Why live if one can not Deadlift?- John Paul Sigmasson

Accept that which is useful and reject what is not- Bruce Lee

Reason and Logic trump religion- Me

Restriction of education, Censorship of knowledge, and Proliferation of religion helps keep the masses tamed- Me

"Money does not fix everything, Smart fixes everything"

Cross trainer & DL addict mikesbytes's Avatar
    This bloke dies and goes to heaven, when he gets there, Peter says, I've got some spare time, so I'll show you around.

Over here we have the buddists, over here we have the atheists, over here we have the Muslims. Then they come upon a big wall. Whats over there Peter? Thats the Catholics, they like to think they are are the only ones here.

Quote Originally Posted by mikesbytes View Post
    This bloke dies and goes to heaven, when he gets there, Peter says, I've got some spare time, so I'll show you around.

Over here we have the buddists, over here we have the atheists, over here we have the Muslims. Then they come upon a big wall. Whats over there Peter? Thats the Catholics, they like to think they are are the only ones here.
    elohel
    My Journal

Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent. Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'Press On' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race.

General of Froot Soldiers TwiloMike's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by tomv View Post
    elohel
    x2. That's my favorite so far.
    Homer Simpson - "The code of the schoolyard, Marge! The rules that teach a boy to be a man. Let's see. Don't tattle. Always make fun of those different from you. Never say anything, unless you're sure everyone feels exactly the same way you do."
    www.dictionary.com (for all your spell-checking needs)
    My picture thread- http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=78235
    My journal- http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=77712
    Viking Warlord- "You can't motorboat a personality".
    Built- "See, truly artful copy-paste isn't random. You need to know WHAT to copy before you go pasting..."

An engineer dies and is sent to hell. He finds it very unpleasant and begins to fix things up. He installs escalators and eventually air conditioning in all the places; and everyone likes him down in hell, and he finds it not so bad after all.
    One day God calls up Satan and asks how things are going down in hell. He says its great, that the engineer that was recently sent there has fixed up the place and they now have escalators and air conditioning everywhere. God becomes outraged, "What!? An engineer, how did you get an engineer? There must be some mistake, your not supposed to be sent engineers, I demand you send him up here." Satan replies, " No, hes good to have around, you can't have him." God says,"If you don't send him up here, I'll sue you." Satan merely laughs and says,"Yeah, and where are you going to find a lawyer up there?"

sry if that offends any lawyers that might be in here, but I thought it was funny.
    Last edited by wontstop; 10-11-2007 at 05:59 AM.
    18 yrs old
    176 lbs

Just looking to build muscle, not too worried about being cut

Quote Originally Posted by wontstop View Post
    sry if that offends any lawyers that might be in here, but I thought it was funny.
    lawyers love those jokes. what do you think they talk about at bars when not talking shop

Last edited by zen; 10-11-2007 at 07:41 AM.
    'In order to alter the inertial mass of weights, you must become one with them, like a machine, the totality of your motion is as one'

You can't be serious

S(atg) - B - DL
    375 - 335 - 515

"Gaining weight and having bigger body will make you look great on any clothing. Men with strong body are very attractive to women. General people tend to admire big muscle too." -mbijay

Quote Originally Posted by Talking_God View Post
    A lot of the time your reactions to things are completely ridiculous.
    no wonder you hadda eat soap.

to the OP...i enjoyed it
    Last edited by Cirino83; 10-11-2007 at 11:43 AM.

Slowly but surely
    haha jordanbcool cracks me up

haha that's so bad lol
    http://www.fitday.com/WebFit/PublicJ...chu%5Fmacher21 -My Fitday
    "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."-Jesus Christ (John 3:16)
    History has demonstrated that the most notable winners usually encountered heartbreaking obstacles before they triumphed. They won because they refused to become discouraged by their defeats. -B.C. Forbes
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing. -Sir Edmund Burke

Only happy when bulking radioheadhead's Avatar
    A priest, a rabbi, and a minister walk into a bar. The bartender looks up and says "What is this guys, a joke?"
    Height: 6' weight:197
    BF%: ~12%?

bench: 280 x 1
    squat: 370 x 1
    dead: 360 x 1

goal: 225 @ < 10% bodyfat

A rabbi, an imam and a lama walk into a bar. The priest ducks.
    There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
    Two wrongs don't make a right, but three rights make a left.
    Are you eating while you are reading this? You should be... --hrdgain81
    Remember, kids, if you type well the Grammar Fairy will leave a quarter under your pillow. The Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation

Well, the Blog's (finally) back (again!): Love and Hope and Sex and Dreams Feel free to stop by and comment.
    Here is my newly-created World of Warcraft Blog: BG's WoW Blog. Once again, feel free to stop by and comment.

Couldn't find IAMBUFF.COM
    The easter bunny, santa claus and JordanBCool walk into a bar, instantly the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus disappear...JordanBCool looks over and says "This joke doesn't suit me either!"

The only place where you can mix Alcohol and Live Ammunition and its called a "Family Outing", Texas
    Quote Originally Posted by nddillon View Post
    The easter bunny, santa claus and JordanBCool walk into a bar, instantly the Easter Bunny and Santa Claus disappear...JordanBCool looks over and says "This joke doesn't suit me either!"
    ha, nice one

Restriction of education, Censorship of knowledge, and Proliferation of religion helps keep the masses tamed- Me

Quote Originally Posted by nddillon View Post
    I don't get this.

A bus full of REALLY ugly people drove off a cliff and everyone died. At the pearly gates, St. Peter that because of the tragedy and their shortened lives that each of them would get one wish granted before entering Heaven. The woman first in line thought for a moment, and then said "I want to be beautiful, like a model". *POOF* instantly she is a knockout, drop-dead gorgeous. The others behind her in line get the idea and follow suit, each wishing to be handsome, beautiful, etc. Finally St. Peter asks the last ugly dude in line what his wish is, and he says "Aw, hell, make them all ugly again."

Quote Originally Posted by radioheadhead View Post
    A bus full of REALLY ugly people drove off a cliff and everyone died. At the pearly gates, St. Peter that because of the tragedy and their shortened lives that each of them would get one wish granted before entering Heaven. The woman first in line thought for a moment, and then said "I want to be beautiful, like a model". *POOF* instantly she is a knockout, drop-dead gorgeous. The others behind her in line get the idea and follow suit, each wishing to be handsome, beautiful, etc. Finally St. Peter asks the last ugly dude in line what his wish is, and he says "Aw, hell, make them all ugly again."
    LOL. Best one so far.
    w:225lbs. h:5'10.
    630/385/545/1560
    Journal | Vids

"im ready for the ladies too, my stomach has never been bigger and ive never been hairier." - Stumprrp

TJW

Quote Originally Posted by Detard View Post
    LOL. Best one so far.

I elloweld.
    Quote Originally Posted by RhodeHouse View Post
    "Any man under 200lbs is a woman." -Matt Rhodes

Quote Originally Posted by BigCorey75 View Post
    Three nuns die and go to heaven..

peter says welcome my sisters you are in heaven but before you can inter you have to be cleansed so take what ever part of your body that you have sinned with the most and cleanse it in our tub of faith

so the first nun walks up and says oh gracious peter, ive sinned and done improper sexual acts with men usisng my hands while in the sisterhood. peter says your forgiven sister now go wash your hands and go into heaven. so she walks over washed her hands, the gates open and she enters.

the second nun walks up and says oh peter i have commited great sins. then all of a sudden the third nun jumps in front of her and says peter ive commited sins to but can i wash my mouth out before this bitch puts her ass in it???
    I pick this one. BigCory's got some style.
    Best lifts: 615/475/660, Raw w/ Wraps
    http://www.youtube.com/user/invain622002

thanx for the vote invain, even thou u keep spelling my name wrong i can feel the love...lol

Quote Originally Posted by radioheadhead View Post
    A priest, a rabbi, and a minister walk into a bar. The bartender looks up and says "What is this guys, a joke?"
    Golden.
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government. - Edward Abbey

There is a wide difference between speaking to deceive, and being silent to be impenetrable. - Voltaire

If it can be imagined, it can be done. - Me

6'2"
    273 lbs.