Thread: Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

Hybrid View

Star Wars: The Force Unleashed

I know im a nerd, but I am a sucker for Star Wars and Star Wars games (especially).

I played all the old classics... tie fighter, X-wing, Tie fighteer vs Xwing, Rebel assault 1 and 2, the Jedi Knight saga, all the strategy games, knights of the republic 1+2... you name it, I played it and loved them all!

This one looks to be the best of them all by far, check it out.

http://www.lucasarts.com/games/theforceunleashed/

The character animation is suppose to be incredible! I was reading up and they are using the same animation used for that big squid guy in Pirates of the Caribbean. Basically, the movements of the real person's face when they talk will get animated and look very realistic.

As well the characters they chose include that guy who played Neil Perry in Dexter. He does the voice for Vader's apprentice which is perfect considering how well he portrays evilness in Dexter.

Dont forget the graphics! Incredible graphics and physics. The plot also seems interesting.

Many games/movies seems to drag on but Lucas Arts has always somehow made their games interesting and different from each other.

Have you read-up on the game's A.I.?

That's what looks cool.

Also, the WAY things break apart depending on how they are hit or blasted? The physics should be interesting. They've got some demos up, you might want to check them out if you're that interested in the game.
    "We could put his leg in a vice-grip, but you & I together couldn't twist his ankle enough to sprain it"
    - Jerry Glanville discussing Barry Sanders

I don't care at all about new video games but I have to say that Jedi Knight is my favorite game ever, and X-Wing vs. Tie Fighter is a close second. The Empire Strikes Back and Return of the Jedi on the SNES are close ones too!

They've made some extraordinary Star Wars games definitely.