Thread: Need help with routine...

Wannabebig New Member

Need help with routine...

I have just started lifting for the first time in my life (seriously lifting) and my goal is to get cut to a degree but mainly huge and strong...

currently, I am 5-5 tall, weigh 222 lbs...
    does anyone know what a very muscular subject at this height should weigh? I am thinking about 190-200..., I lift every day on split routines with one day off a week...

1st day= biceps, triceps, chest, abs
    2nd day=shoulders,back,thighs,calves,abs

I would like to do something aerobic everyday (except one) a week... currently, I walk, jog (barely run and then not even far hehe), and am wanting to do sprints... is there anything more I could do to get some fat off?

I was trying to keep my diet around 2200 calories a day but i have found that i am too hungry for now and need to usually eat closer to 3000 calories... any help or suggestions on the eating would be appreciated...

thanks for the help!

Wannabebig New Member

oops

forgot to mention, i work mainly with dumbbells...

^ is a horny teenager.
    at your height, im 6'5 175 lbs and cut and pretty big, not like a body builder, but im definetly on a level right below them. id say around 160-185 for your height. and since your a beginner, you wanta try to lose weight as you build muscle. your routine is good for now...but youll plateau really quickly, like in a month or two. the best way to lose weight in my opinion is do some high intensity biking on the machines, on a daily basis for 20-30 minutes, and eat less than 2k calories

Wannabebig New Member
    so, should i lay off the weights now? and just do biking? id like to get cut to a degree but i want to be big as well (huge, actually)... i am afraid if i get down to 160-170 then i wont be able to pack on the muscle if i lift...id like to turn what i have into muscle ( i do realize i wll need to lose 30 lbs of fat) but is that possible to convert my weight from lard to steel?

thanks for the help