Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 15yrs old, and got new pics..comments!

15yrs old, and got new pics..comments!

Hi their, well i got new pics of my finshed bulking stage at 210lb...Umm, i promise that next time i take pics..1.i'll have no tank top...2. have a tan..3.take pics of legs.4.shave..

i was eager to get some pics online and i had a few pics for the film..i got these two only..these are from 2/24/02..they are like 3 months from the last ones i took..which are around on the site somewhere, i was 180 on those...
    comments?

im 5'7 at 210 and im 15..

peace

p.s i starting cutting too..

-----original post from another forum----------------
    Attached Images Attached Images

another one..this one my left looks smaller because of the position of the cam...i have to get that work on...my mom took the pics...sorry, but my mom needs some pics taking tips lol!!
    Attached Images Attached Images

holy crap, there is no way you are 15!!! is there?? jesus, lookin good man, i WANT YOUR GENETICS!! you cutting for the summer?

but not that small either
    I have my doubts, I'm thinking you could be on steroids (which at your age is a BIG mistake), or you could have the 1 in a million genetics. You look big man, in fact you're huge for your age. Peace.
    "Lord knows that one would be foolish not to listen to guys hiding behind a computer that use more gear than a stable of race-horses and all they have to show for it is a 195lb. piss-poor physique shriveled nuts and a nice case of gyno" - Lee Priest

thanks guys....but Dude, im not on riods are you insane? im not stupid enough..

oh yea, are you natty? the juice thing ran through my head before.. so how bout it?? and forget for his age, he looks big for MY age..
    Last edited by Manipul8r; 03-06-2002 at 03:10 PM.

Originally posted by Manipul8r
    oh yea, are you natty? the juice thing ran through my head before.. so how bout it?? and forget for his age, he looks big for MY age..
    huh? people im 100% natural!

but not that small either
    Yeah he's big for any age, way bigger than me (he's 10 pounds lighter but 3 inches shorter). Damn, all I can say is, you can be a pro bodybuilder one day, with those genetics.
    "Lord knows that one would be foolish not to listen to guys hiding behind a computer that use more gear than a stable of race-horses and all they have to show for it is a 195lb. piss-poor physique shriveled nuts and a nice case of gyno" - Lee Priest

sorry for posting that after you posted your reply. we both posted at the same time.. mine showed up after yours.. but agreed, you are lookin huge.. im jealous..great genetics, dont let them go to waste..

Bigger fewl
    I recognize you from ftj, welcome.

You're lookin great bro, I'm hoping to get my pics up by tomorrow, nice site by the way.
    Squat...Eat...Sleep...Grow!

Carpe diem

Milk.... it does the body good.

what the hell u cant be 15 man... you look way older.... holy **** if your natural and 15 that is SICK Man.. i cant believe it

great potential if you're 15.

cant wait to see your after shots
    Don't eat the yellow snow

Looking GREAT man!

I believe he's 15. I had a friend in highschool that was the same build but he was 6ft something, natural.
    Confucius Says:

1)Man who wants pretty nurse, must be patient.
    2)Wife who put husband in doghouse soon find him in cat house.
    3)He who have last laugh, not get joke.
    4)Blessed is he who can laugh at himself,for he shall never cease to be amused.
    5)When you don't do it right, it doesn't take as long.
    6) Those that do not set goals are destined to work for those who do.

Nice pics.
    Maki Fit Blog

At Large: Optimize Your Body | Dynamic Conditioning |
    My articles on Wannabebig

"Soli Deo Gloria"
    "Test all things; hold fast what is good.": 1 Thessalonians 5:21

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
    So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord!"
    Romans 7:14-25

"Judo is not about strength. Yet in the learning curve, all Judokas get strong. Only with time do you learn where to apply that strength."
    The Art of Judo

thanks guys...well my site seems to be down now..sucks..but thanks alot...i know i look 17 or even older, but im truely 15...no reaon to lie...
    peace

thats real real good man. how come u didnt give any back and leg shots? at 210 lbs i woulda liked to see em. after some cutting, you'd look absolutely nastily ripped at 190 lbs but i'd do that over a length of time. don't be concerned with packing on tons and tons of mass right now even tho it is a good time for bulking. keep puttin on quality mass and by the time ur teenage yrs are over, you can be an insane 250 lbs at 5"7. wit ur genetics, wait til ur 20 before the juice.

COULD U IMAGINE WUT THIS KID WILL LOOK LIKE IN HIS TWENTIES AND IF HE DECIDES TO USE JUICE???????????

Look'n good. Got some nice size. Pretty wide shoulders.

Routine please?

i will get my new routine on my site...but its down!

Man, thats good for 15!

I wouldnt say 1 in a million genetics though. There is a kid I know who is 16, but last year he looked about the same as that but he had a much lower bf.

Looking good...
    lmao @ non believers! lol..
    ...watch me reap of what I sow....

and BOOM goes the dynomite!

You sure are hairy for a 15 year old guy. I guess you are just a precocious kinda guy. Otherwise, you look good.

Lookin good Bro, especially for 15!

Wannabebig Member
    Training is tough, deal with it!

"you can pick your friends and you can pick your nose,but you can't wipe your friends under the couch."

Lookin good. How long ya been working out for?