Hey all,

I have a messed up history here. 1 yr 8 mths ago I busted something in my right shoulder on bench press. 1yr 3 mths ago I busted my left leg (tibion bone area), unsure how, I just got the pain one day...

Until this day, both are killing me. They only kill me when I put strain on them (ie weight lifting). My leg kills when I do squatting movements so i'm unable to do squats, lunges, etc. My shoulder kills when doing any chest excercise. Kills a bit on some shoulder and a bit when doing heavy tricep pull downs.

I'm currently hitting the gym but I don't do any excercises which I feel pain on both parts and I do light weights (have been since the injuries except for the mths off I took to relax/repair which I lifted nothing or did anything physical)

I've done ultrasound and xray testing for both many times and the results were fine, no problems. I took many months off physical activity and it hasn't healed. I've done excercises to repair rotators, etc, nothing. I've done physio (one normal, 2 sports physio) over the period of a few mths for both the leg and shoulder and no one has been able to resolve the problems.

The last physio I went to advised to visit an Orthopedic Surgeon. I also booked an MRI for both part last week (should have done this a while ago but I never knew what it was and my doctor never advised me to do it, nor did the first physiotherapist).

So now im playing a waiting game for surgeon appt which is in January.

If the surgion suggests surgery for either or (or both), I would like to do it bc this has slowed me down A LOT and its pissing me off big time and i've spend a crap load of money on physio.

Would you guys do anything in addition to what I have done already to repair the issue? What are your suggestions?

Thanks