The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Thread: Luke Journal

Wannabebig New Member

Luke Journal

Hello everyone, i believe this is a place where i can be honest. I hate my body and feeling like im undersized and that shrimp feeling EX: can be pushed around. I have a mild form of pectus excavatium which means i have a sternum deformity plus im naturally skinny. Some of my background I have wrestled 112-130 thru my 4 yrs of high school and im athletic person but never been big. Im trying to bulk up i think my end goal would be abt 200LB.

This summer this is all going 2 change. I have the resources to work out this year. I will update my body by showing pics also. I am going 2 hit it hard this summer being on a strict diet and plan. Hopefuly bring lots of protein and calories in drinking tons of water and working out and sleeping. If anyone can bring in anytype if help tht will accel my body and its mass plz help. I hope to b another one of this forums skinny 2 big story.
    18yrs old
    5ft10" 137
    Weak as Crap with PE

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Wannabebig New Member liftnbig3's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by LukeBandit View Post
    Hello everyone, i believe this is a place where i can be honest. I hate my body and feeling like im undersized and that shrimp feeling EX: can be pushed around. I have a mild form of pectus excavatium which means i have a sternum deformity plus im naturally skinny. Some of my background I have wrestled 112-130 thru my 4 yrs of high school and im athletic person but never been big. Im trying to bulk up i think my end goal would be abt 200LB.

This summer this is all going 2 change. I have the resources to work out this year. I will update my body by showing pics also. I am going 2 hit it hard this summer being on a strict diet and plan. Hopefuly bring lots of protein and calories in drinking tons of water and working out and sleeping. If anyone can bring in anytype if help tht will accel my body and its mass plz help. I hope to b another one of this forums skinny 2 big story.
    Good luck bro,
    What is your diet going to look like

Good luck with your goals. Post a routine. As for this being your journal, you started it in the wrong section. We have a section specifically for journals.
    H: 5'7" W:185
    Goals: 495 -315 -585

“Persistence Persistence.” - Calvin Coolidge.
    "I'm so pissed at how dumb this thread is that I think I'll go kick my cat. Again"-Belial
    "I mean, it's kind of like neutering your cat, hoping that'll stop your dog from humping your leg." - Belial
    Journal

Wannabebig New Member
    im eating 4 eggs for breakfast with 2 toasts
    3 PB sandwiches
    steak ribs or any heavy meat for dinner
    water through out the day

Today i went to the gym i found out tht my Rep on the bench is 115lb. low i know but we all got 2 start somewhere
    my curl was 50lb and my squat was abt 250 i think i cant rember

any help would be used and helpful to accel my body thxs and pics are coming soon
    18yrs old
    5ft10" 137
    Weak as Crap with PE

Wannabebig Member
    Now that you've found your 1RMs you might want to take a look at some routines out there. This site discusses a bunch of them such as WBB, WBB 1.1, 5x5, or starting strength. It's best to pick a routine that works for you and use it until you stop seeing gains then switch things up down the road. Glad to see you've started lifting, stick with it, and good luck!
    Journal: randommetalguy's Training Log
    Goal: 1,000 lb combined weight of big three by May 14, 2011
    Current: Flat bench press 195, Squat: 315, Dead lift: 265, Total (as of 03/01/11): 775