The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Mayweather Hatton

December 8th live from the MGM Grand. Nobody watches boxing anymore, but is anyone else getting this fight?
    My brother and I were brutal. I once chased him around the house with a spoon that I put on the burner. I burned that little pricks leg. -sharkall2003

Then I saw a little african boy sleeping, and I thought...that is little Okeke. he is tired from herding all the goats and the big goat got away today - Rock

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Yeh man I'll be getting it, I hope Hatton take it, but I dont see it happening too easily, if at all..
    Quote Originally Posted by Everyone View Post
    I agree with McVein

I'll be getting it, maybe a bit biased being from the UK but I can see Hatton winning the fight. I can't wait
    Height 6ft 1"
    Current Weight 200lbs

Goal
    200lbs @ 10%bf

With a little from:
    WBB #1
    www.atlargenutrition.com
    EC Stack
    Advice from WBB members

Quote Originally Posted by Built
    DavyRen - All around nice guy. Respectful to the end.

I'll probably catch it if they rerun it on HBO (which they pretty regularly do with fights I want to see, as far as I can tell).
    Hatton will get destroyed... he'll come out aggressive but Mayweather will duck and dodge and get in hits when he can, Hatton's eyes and cheekbones will swell up like they always do, and I imagine they'll look pretty rough by the end of the fight.
    I don't see Mayweather having the power to knock Hatton out so I figure it'll go to him by decision... unless Hatton's face gets too swollen and busted.
    530S/320B/475D
    With strength I burn

I hate watching Mayweather fight. He seems to punch and run away the rest of the round, at least with DLH. I'd like to see Hatton beat that arrogant POS, but I don't see it happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Cirino83 View Post
    I hate watching Mayweather fight. He seems to punch and run away
    Sooo you mean he's a good boxer? Him and Roger are going to come away with another win, best pound for pound in 5 different weight classes.

"come that night, all your fans who are comin from the UK will get an opportunity to see you get your ass tore out the frame"

Video
    Last edited by HahnB; 11-20-2007 at 08:14 AM.
    My brother and I were brutal. I once chased him around the house with a spoon that I put on the burner. I burned that little pricks leg. -sharkall2003

Then I saw a little african boy sleeping, and I thought...that is little Okeke. he is tired from herding all the goats and the big goat got away today - Rock

Quote Originally Posted by HahnB View Post
    Sooo you mean he's a good boxer?
    technically, yes. as far as exciting, then not so much. Although the types of boxing I really enjoy are like the finale of the contender this season, not sure if you caught it, but they literally stood and exchanged bombs the whole fight. Lots of clean shots, knockdowns, cuts and eventually a KO. Pretty much I like watching brawlers, not boxers.

Those fights are definitely fun to watch, but I also enjoy the art form just as much as the brawls.

Hatton KO, big upset. Floyd hasn't faced pressure like Hatton.
    Journal

Before you go to train everyday, think about the less fortunate and what they would give to just have the opportunity to be training like a madman.

"The squat rack is my church, the dead lift platform my temple."

Team Stocky - "It's not a hobby, it's a lifestyle."
    The Rawmighty Team Stocky.

I don't follow boxing and I don't plan to watch it, but just from that little interview thing u posted HahnB, I really hope that Hatton wins lol.

Andrew
    Do what needs to be done.

Every time I was in the hole I swear a turd kissed my underwear. - Hatred
    I love snatch. I think I'm addicted to it. - Stray
    I like a woman I can climb - Jinkies
    Personally ... I'm a vagitarian - Brawl
    I don't box, but I'll have a dance off with any of you tools. When I get all my 230 lbs shaking and grooving you bet your a$$es you'll get served. - BilltheButcher

Most people don't like Mayweather but I think he's hilarious. He makes the fights interesting, especially the time leading up to the fight.

Hatton is dropping 28lbs for this fight which, in my opinion, is tough on any fighter. They're going to feel weak, he's almost 30lbs below his natural weight on fight day.
    Last edited by HahnB; 11-20-2007 at 11:28 AM.

Mayweather is a cocky SOB, but he's also the best, and has been the best for awhile. I think it takes a certain attitude and cockiness to excel to that degree in something... if you don't KNOW that you're the ****, you're going to have trouble convincing everyone else that you are.
    530S/320B/475D
    With strength I burn

Im paying for it on sky..Cant wait to see it...My moneys on Mayweather to win but im a big fan of Hatton.I just think that'l Mayweather will be to fast and evasive for him.Anyway im getting the boys round and having a few beers.Should be fun!!Yea HahnB i agree with you hes entertaining.I can understand how some people might think hes an arragent B****** but hes just pulling in the viewers.Somebodys gotta be the bad guy!
    It's hard to be humble, when you're as great as I am.

I hope to god that hatton smashes mayweather around the ring for the full 12 rounds! beat some of that cockiness out of him! The greatest champions are the humble champions! come on hatotn, spank his cocky ass!

i hope hatton brakes mayweathers ribs.....
    I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts. Time spent away from the Iron makes my mind degenerate. I wallow in a thick depression. My body shuts down my mind.

JOURNAL LONG ROAD TO STRENGTH! CHECK IT OUT
    http://www.wannabebigforums.com/show...90#post1999490

Hatton will take it on points. Mayweather is now past his best and Hatton is the hungrier fighter.

Quote Originally Posted by Anglo77 View Post
    Hatton will take it on points. Mayweather is now past his best and Hatton is the hungrier fighter.
    How do you figure he's past his best? This should be an easy win for mayweather.

Mayweather by evasive dismantling.

I like Hatton, but have you guys seen Mayweather fight.
    Move heavy weight, eat, sleep, repeat.
    Geniuses make complicated scenarios simple, morons take simple concepts and complicate them.

I want Hatton to win. I might go to a bar to watch the fight cause I hate shelling the money out on paper-view.

Ill Probley go see it at a bar or something for free.

Do you know if they are going to carry it at the Barley House, HahnB?
    6'6" 235
    Follow me on Twitter!
    My Artist page
    Creatine is Overrated Social Group
    supplements are used to supplement!!
    "why do i train so hard? so i can play harder!"
    -kobe bryant

**** yes I'll be watching this fight. Are you kidding? Mayweather is going to DOMINATE. Just like he always does.
    BRAINS.BEAUTY.BRAWN. www.brainsbeautybrawn.blogspot.com
    WILL SQUAT FOR FOOD.
    "It's not Science - it's RESULTS" - Built
    235 Dead Lift........Height: 5'7"
    125 Bench............Weight: 148 lbs
    200 Squat............Age: 33 yrs. old.
    ----------
    560 Total.............Gunning for 700 this year (while on a cut-and NOT using RESULTS)

Quote Originally Posted by mikey4402 View Post
    Ill Probley go see it at a bar or something for free.

Do you know if they are going to carry it at the Barley House, HahnB?
    Because of the cable or satellite carrier barley has, they don't get events like this because it would cost them a fortune. When I inquired about the last Mayweather fight the manager told me they'd have to pay for each individual seat they have at the bar.

Quote Originally Posted by DoUgL@S View Post
    Mayweather by evasive dismantling.

I like Hatton, but have you guys seen Mayweather fight.
    yes and his last fight If I wasn't drinking redbull n vodkas I would have fallen asleep. If DLH didn't press the fight, it wouldn't have been considered one.

Quote Originally Posted by Cirino83 View Post
    yes and his last fight If I wasn't drinking redbull n vodkas I would have fallen asleep. If DLH didn't press the fight, it wouldn't have been considered one.
    DLH was outclassed, Mayweather put on a defensive clinic, much like DLH did against Trinidad for the last 6 Rd.s of their fight. Boxing is a sport, not everyone that boxes wants to incur unnecessary damage. I just wish Mayweather had heavier hands. He lands things at will sometimes, and a knockout would be much more entertaining.
    Move heavy weight, eat, sleep, repeat.
    Geniuses make complicated scenarios simple, morons take simple concepts and complicate them.

Well, that's that.
    20 y/o, 6'1", 186 lbs, 14% BF
    bench: 350 deadlift: 560 parallel squat: 465
    total: 1375 @ 186