Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 100

Thread: Steroids In Powerlifting

  1. #51
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    183
    they made it illegal, obviously, for a reason...go figure.

    and to be really good, like Chuck, it takes alot more than roids..thats what i said you ****in ******. go read it and stop bein a ****in dumbass.

    i said for the vaginas in the gym that don't know what the **** they're doin and bench 225 forever and then all of a sudden bench 315 without changin anything except takin the **** they take...stop takin **** out of context you ****in jackass

  2. #52
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    183
    p.s. i live in ****in America...i don't give a **** what other people do in other countries...

  3. #53
    Senior Member deeder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,255
    Quote Originally Posted by zztoproadster View Post
    A) they made it illegal, obviously, for a reason...go figure.

    B) and to be really good, like Chuck, it takes alot more than roids..thats what i said you ****in ******. go read it and stop bein a ****in dumbass.

    C) i said for the vaginas in the gym that don't know what the **** they're doin and bench 225 forever and then all of a sudden bench 315 without changin anything except takin the **** they take...stop takin **** out of context you ****in jackass
    Wow... Chill.

    A) What was the reason they made steroids illegal? Sid made a good point that they are not illegal everywhere.

    B) Ok, great. When did I argue that anyone could be like chuck?

    C) How many people do you actually know that benched 225 forever then took steroids and magically benched 315lbs? Seriously, they are not are not magical. They still require hard work; just as much if not more to keep the gains after they come off.

    And what on earth did I take out of context?
    Full Powerlifting
    Squat - 595lbs -- 270kg -- Dec. 31, '09 (Provincial Record @100kg class)
    Bench - 374lbs -- 170kg -- Dec 20, '08 (@100kg class)
    Dead - 589lbs -- 267.5kg -- Dec 20, '08 (Provincial Record @100kg class)
    Total: 1537lbs -- 697.5kg -- Dec 20, '08 (Provincial Record @ 100kg class)
    Bench Only -- 358lbs -- 162.5kg -- Nov. 25, '07 (Provincial Record @ 90kg class)
    Bench Only -- 376lbs -- 171kg -- Jan. 26, '08 (Provincial Record @ 100kg class)

  4. #54
    Senior Member Sidior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Posts
    5,029
    Quote Originally Posted by zztoproadster View Post
    they made it illegal, obviously, for a reason...go figure.

    and to be really good, like Chuck, it takes alot more than roids..thats what i said you ****in ******. go read it and stop bein a ****in dumbass.

    i said for the vaginas in the gym that don't know what the **** they're doin and bench 225 forever and then all of a sudden bench 315 without changin anything except takin the **** they take...stop takin **** out of context you ****in jackass
    Like marijuana? Yet alcohol remains legal. We both know that is a silly argument.
    PRs: 655/525/645 = 1825 Total
    Meet PRs: Bench Only 525

    Deadlifts bring people together. It's a fact. - Chris Rodgers

  5. #55
    Senior Member Sidior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Posts
    5,029
    Quote Originally Posted by zztoproadster View Post
    p.s. i live in ****in America...i don't give a **** what other people do in other countries...
    What about Canada?
    PRs: 655/525/645 = 1825 Total
    Meet PRs: Bench Only 525

    Deadlifts bring people together. It's a fact. - Chris Rodgers

  6. #56
    Senior Member deeder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,255
    Quote Originally Posted by zztoproadster View Post
    p.s. i live in ****in America...i don't give a **** what other people do in other countries...
    Brilliant point of view. You are the embodiment of everything I hate about the United States of America.

    (Now, that does not mean that I hate all Americans... Just the ignorant ones with attitudes like this)
    Last edited by deeder; 12-01-2007 at 12:33 AM.
    Full Powerlifting
    Squat - 595lbs -- 270kg -- Dec. 31, '09 (Provincial Record @100kg class)
    Bench - 374lbs -- 170kg -- Dec 20, '08 (@100kg class)
    Dead - 589lbs -- 267.5kg -- Dec 20, '08 (Provincial Record @100kg class)
    Total: 1537lbs -- 697.5kg -- Dec 20, '08 (Provincial Record @ 100kg class)
    Bench Only -- 358lbs -- 162.5kg -- Nov. 25, '07 (Provincial Record @ 90kg class)
    Bench Only -- 376lbs -- 171kg -- Jan. 26, '08 (Provincial Record @ 100kg class)

  7. #57
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    183
    i don't care. you came at me to start a fight. if you want to do that then go **** with someone else.
    and i really don't care if you hate me or whatever about America. i love America and i'm glad that dickheads like ya'll aren't here. canada has pussies in abundance.
    and it isn't an arrogance...it's that i am gettin tired of you ****in with me and tryin to start an argument...it's called pissin someone off no matter where you're from.
    but don't be mad because America has people that stand up for it like no other place. and America is like no other place. it is better.

  8. #58
    Senior Member Sidior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Posts
    5,029
    Quote Originally Posted by zztoproadster View Post
    i don't care. you came at me to start a fight. if you want to do that then go **** with someone else.
    and i really don't care if you hate me or whatever about America. i love America and i'm glad that dickheads like ya'll aren't here. canada has pussies in abundance.
    and it isn't an arrogance...it's that i am gettin tired of you ****in with me and tryin to start an argument...it's called pissin someone off no matter where you're from.
    but don't be mad because America has people that stand up for it like no other place. and America is like no other place. it is better.
    Dude I wasn't fighting with you, it is a message board where people express their opinions. We disagreed, it is not that big a deal. As for the rest of your rant, I am going to ignore it because you do seem to have some knowledge and I would hate to block all future message from you just because you lost your temper.
    PRs: 655/525/645 = 1825 Total
    Meet PRs: Bench Only 525

    Deadlifts bring people together. It's a fact. - Chris Rodgers

  9. #59
    Senior Member deeder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,255
    Quote Originally Posted by zztoproadster View Post
    i don't care. you came at me to start a fight. if you want to do that then go **** with someone else.
    and i really don't care if you hate me or whatever about America. i love America and i'm glad that dickheads like ya'll aren't here. canada has pussies in abundance.
    and it isn't an arrogance...it's that i am gettin tired of you ****in with me and tryin to start an argument...it's called pissin someone off no matter where you're from.
    but don't be mad because America has people that stand up for it like no other place. and America is like no other place. it is better.
    I was simply pointing out how immature your post was:

    Quote Originally Posted by zztoproadster
    well, they ARE illegal....
    That's wonderful that you love your country. I'm happy for you.

    I am not ****ing with you or trying to start an argument. But you've been in every thread spewing garbage since you got here. I'm sorry for disagreeing with you and I'm sorry that you are unable to back up your claims.
    Full Powerlifting
    Squat - 595lbs -- 270kg -- Dec. 31, '09 (Provincial Record @100kg class)
    Bench - 374lbs -- 170kg -- Dec 20, '08 (@100kg class)
    Dead - 589lbs -- 267.5kg -- Dec 20, '08 (Provincial Record @100kg class)
    Total: 1537lbs -- 697.5kg -- Dec 20, '08 (Provincial Record @ 100kg class)
    Bench Only -- 358lbs -- 162.5kg -- Nov. 25, '07 (Provincial Record @ 90kg class)
    Bench Only -- 376lbs -- 171kg -- Jan. 26, '08 (Provincial Record @ 100kg class)

  10. #60
    Senior Member Sidior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Posts
    5,029
    cmon yall, cyber hug?
    Last edited by Sidior; 12-01-2007 at 12:47 AM.
    PRs: 655/525/645 = 1825 Total
    Meet PRs: Bench Only 525

    Deadlifts bring people together. It's a fact. - Chris Rodgers

  11. #61
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    183
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidior View Post
    Dude I wasn't fighting with you, it is a message board where people express their opinions. We disagreed, it is not that big a deal. As for the rest of your rant, I am going to ignore it because you do seem to have some knowledge and I would hate to block all future message from you just because you lost your temper.
    i meant the other guy. he keeps following me around like a bitch tryin to pick a fight because he doesn't agree with me. hence the "spewing your garbage" comment.

    if you think you know more than me, i guarantee you're wrong. you can email me and ask me anything you want, or throw anything about powerlifting at me and i will answer. and i do back up whatever i say. check the links i send with them, or the quotes, etc. that's referencing.

  12. #62
    Senior Member Sidior's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Ottawa, Ontario
    Posts
    5,029
    Quote Originally Posted by zztoproadster View Post
    i meant the other guy. he keeps following me around like a bitch tryin to pick a fight because he doesn't agree with me. hence the "spewing your garbage" comment.

    if you think you know more than me, i guarantee you're wrong. you can email me and ask me anything you want, or throw anything about powerlifting at me and i will answer. and i do back up whatever i say. check the links i send with them, or the quotes, etc. that's referencing.
    I never claimed I did, I simply disagreed with you about this particular topic.
    PRs: 655/525/645 = 1825 Total
    Meet PRs: Bench Only 525

    Deadlifts bring people together. It's a fact. - Chris Rodgers

  13. #63
    Senior Member deeder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,255
    Quote Originally Posted by zztoproadster View Post
    i meant the other guy. he keeps following me around like a bitch tryin to pick a fight because he doesn't agree with me. hence the "spewing your garbage" comment.

    if you think you know more than me, i guarantee you're wrong. you can email me and ask me anything you want, or throw anything about powerlifting at me and i will answer. and i do back up whatever i say. check the links i send with them, or the quotes, etc. that's referencing.
    There's a button that says "New Posts". It shows me any replies to threads that I haven't read yet. Amazingly, I read most of them. I am not following you around... Sorry to burst your bubble.

    You truly are an amazing person.
    Full Powerlifting
    Squat - 595lbs -- 270kg -- Dec. 31, '09 (Provincial Record @100kg class)
    Bench - 374lbs -- 170kg -- Dec 20, '08 (@100kg class)
    Dead - 589lbs -- 267.5kg -- Dec 20, '08 (Provincial Record @100kg class)
    Total: 1537lbs -- 697.5kg -- Dec 20, '08 (Provincial Record @ 100kg class)
    Bench Only -- 358lbs -- 162.5kg -- Nov. 25, '07 (Provincial Record @ 90kg class)
    Bench Only -- 376lbs -- 171kg -- Jan. 26, '08 (Provincial Record @ 100kg class)

  14. #64
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    183
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidior View Post
    I never claimed I did, I simply disagreed with you about this particular topic.
    not you. the other guy lol.

  15. #65
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    183
    Quote Originally Posted by deeder View Post
    There's a button that says "New Posts". It shows me any replies to threads that I haven't read yet. Amazingly, I read most of them. I am not following you around... Sorry to burst your bubble.

    You truly are an amazing person.
    like i said, email me with what you think a pl routine should be, ask any q's you'd like, etc. until you're satisfied. til then, stfu

  16. #66
    Senior Member deeder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,255
    Quote Originally Posted by zztoproadster View Post
    like i said, email me with what you think a pl routine should be, ask any q's you'd like, etc. until you're satisfied. til then, stfu
    Satisfied that what? I really truly have no desire to try to learn from you. What little knowledge you seem to have (a basic ability to use google and to quote westside articles) is completely clouded over by your insanely large ego.

    Another thing I'd like to add... You're such a badass powerlifter but you say you haven't done a competition since high school? What's the deal!? Put your money where your mouth is. Get on the platform and put up some real numbers. Get videos then come back and talk ****.
    Full Powerlifting
    Squat - 595lbs -- 270kg -- Dec. 31, '09 (Provincial Record @100kg class)
    Bench - 374lbs -- 170kg -- Dec 20, '08 (@100kg class)
    Dead - 589lbs -- 267.5kg -- Dec 20, '08 (Provincial Record @100kg class)
    Total: 1537lbs -- 697.5kg -- Dec 20, '08 (Provincial Record @ 100kg class)
    Bench Only -- 358lbs -- 162.5kg -- Nov. 25, '07 (Provincial Record @ 90kg class)
    Bench Only -- 376lbs -- 171kg -- Jan. 26, '08 (Provincial Record @ 100kg class)

  17. #67
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    183
    i didn't talk **** til you pissed me off. i said i had pics online...dumb ****...

    and you didn't even know what the **** to do on ME days like 2 weeks ago. haha stupid mother****er

  18. #68
    Senior Member deeder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,255
    Quote Originally Posted by zztoproadster View Post
    i didn't talk **** til you pissed me off. i said i had pics online...dumb ****...

    and you didn't even know what the **** to do on ME days like 2 weeks ago. haha stupid mother****er
    What do pics have to do with powerlifting? Are you a bodybuilder now?

    I just started training westside recently. I'm sorry that I wasn't born into it. I realize that you probably always had a very thorough knowledge of westside even before you ever followed a westside based program.
    Full Powerlifting
    Squat - 595lbs -- 270kg -- Dec. 31, '09 (Provincial Record @100kg class)
    Bench - 374lbs -- 170kg -- Dec 20, '08 (@100kg class)
    Dead - 589lbs -- 267.5kg -- Dec 20, '08 (Provincial Record @100kg class)
    Total: 1537lbs -- 697.5kg -- Dec 20, '08 (Provincial Record @ 100kg class)
    Bench Only -- 358lbs -- 162.5kg -- Nov. 25, '07 (Provincial Record @ 90kg class)
    Bench Only -- 376lbs -- 171kg -- Jan. 26, '08 (Provincial Record @ 100kg class)

  19. #69
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    183
    i (along with my dad and his friends who have records in pl) have been following westside since the early 90's...that's when Louie started writing in PL USA...not PL Canada. we have used many of his techniques since then, and have evolved with them til now, and will continue to do so with great results. it's not like the **** just came out last night. "what the **** do i do on ME day? i know it's really easy, so i must be pretty dumb, but i just don't get it. do you do max effort? max? half max? reverse max? upside down max? backwards max? i just don't understand."

  20. #70
    Senior Member deeder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,255
    Quote Originally Posted by zztoproadster View Post
    i (along with my dad and his friends who have records in pl) have been following westside since the early 90's...that's when Louie started writing in PL USA...not PL Canada. we have used many of his techniques since then, and have evolved with them til now, and will continue to do so with great results. it's not like the **** just came out last night. "what the **** do i do on ME day? i know it's really easy, so i must be pretty dumb, but i just don't get it. do you do max effort? max? half max? reverse max? upside down max? backwards max? i just don't understand."
    What do you hope to achieve by continually attacking me at a personal level?

    Once again, let me apologize for not following westside from day one.
    Full Powerlifting
    Squat - 595lbs -- 270kg -- Dec. 31, '09 (Provincial Record @100kg class)
    Bench - 374lbs -- 170kg -- Dec 20, '08 (@100kg class)
    Dead - 589lbs -- 267.5kg -- Dec 20, '08 (Provincial Record @100kg class)
    Total: 1537lbs -- 697.5kg -- Dec 20, '08 (Provincial Record @ 100kg class)
    Bench Only -- 358lbs -- 162.5kg -- Nov. 25, '07 (Provincial Record @ 90kg class)
    Bench Only -- 376lbs -- 171kg -- Jan. 26, '08 (Provincial Record @ 100kg class)

  21. #71
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    183
    well, then don't criticise other people when you don't know everything yourself...

  22. #72
    Senior Member deeder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,255
    Quote Originally Posted by zztoproadster View Post
    well, then don't criticise other people when you don't know everything yourself...
    You say that like you've proved some point?

    I don't criticize because I know everything, rather because you don't and seem to think that you do.
    Full Powerlifting
    Squat - 595lbs -- 270kg -- Dec. 31, '09 (Provincial Record @100kg class)
    Bench - 374lbs -- 170kg -- Dec 20, '08 (@100kg class)
    Dead - 589lbs -- 267.5kg -- Dec 20, '08 (Provincial Record @100kg class)
    Total: 1537lbs -- 697.5kg -- Dec 20, '08 (Provincial Record @ 100kg class)
    Bench Only -- 358lbs -- 162.5kg -- Nov. 25, '07 (Provincial Record @ 90kg class)
    Bench Only -- 376lbs -- 171kg -- Jan. 26, '08 (Provincial Record @ 100kg class)

  23. #73
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    183
    so what's your ME workout lookin like? haha

    monday - max
    tuesday - half max
    wednesday - you & boyfriends anniversary
    thursday - upside down max
    friday - backwards max
    saturday - canadian bacon max
    sunday - almost max, but don't really max

  24. #74
    Senior Member deeder's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    2,255
    Welcome to my ignore list... In the 2 years that I've been here you're the only person that's ever been on it
    Full Powerlifting
    Squat - 595lbs -- 270kg -- Dec. 31, '09 (Provincial Record @100kg class)
    Bench - 374lbs -- 170kg -- Dec 20, '08 (@100kg class)
    Dead - 589lbs -- 267.5kg -- Dec 20, '08 (Provincial Record @100kg class)
    Total: 1537lbs -- 697.5kg -- Dec 20, '08 (Provincial Record @ 100kg class)
    Bench Only -- 358lbs -- 162.5kg -- Nov. 25, '07 (Provincial Record @ 90kg class)
    Bench Only -- 376lbs -- 171kg -- Jan. 26, '08 (Provincial Record @ 100kg class)

  25. #75
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    183
    thank God.

Similar Threads

  1. The Moose Chronicles
    By Alke in forum Member Online Journals
    Replies: 1949
    Last Post: 08-15-2005, 04:22 AM
  2. Canseco's new book, steroids, etc
    By RBB in forum General Chat
    Replies: 97
    Last Post: 02-27-2005, 11:19 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •