Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Steroids In Powerlifting

Wow, I wanna be just like zz, big and strong and tough, you're so tough that you can swear and get angry on a forum, I wanne be tough on the internet to, but I just don't know how... but now I have a roll model! I wanna be strong just like you as well, I want to see my squat increase by 15 pounds every time I post my lifting stats.

Its amazing and inspiring how you can go from squatting 585 to 600 in a matter of clicks. Like how do you do it? Even Louie Simmons hasn't figured that out, do you have sme new methods that Louie doenn't know? Are you going to start a rival powerliftig club? well you have your first disciple right here. You swear and curse at everyone and call them stupid with no factual backing of your own so you MUST be right.

You've got a big fan here, perhaps one day i ca be big and strong and tough enough to swear at everyone and wave my e-penis to prove my fake superiority.
    Last edited by Fuzzy; 12-01-2007 at 02:53 AM.
    Being a strong teenager means nothing.

My wrists hurt, but some people don't have wrists to be sore. My knees have tendinitis, but some people don't have legs to get tendinitis in. I seem to be going backwards with training, yet some people can't even walk let alone lift 400 pounds on a daily basis.

Dust out the vagina, and keep on lifting.

yes. e-penises rock. they're much more reliable than real ones.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
    Wow, I wanna be just like zz, big and strong and tough, you're so tough that you can swear and get angry on a forum, I wanne be tough on the internet to, but I just don't know how... but now I have a roll model! I wanna be strong just like you as well, I want to see my squat increase by 15 pounds every time I post my lifting stats.

Its amazing and inspiring how you can go from squatting 585 to 600 in a matter of clicks. Like how do you do it? Even Louie Simmons hasn't figured that out, do you have sme new methods that Louie doenn't know? Are you going to start a rival powerliftig club? well you have your first disciple right here. You swear and curse at everyone and call them stupid with no factual backing of your own so you MUST be right.

You've got a big fan here, perhaps one day i ca be big and strong and tough enough to swear at everyone and wave my e-penis to prove my fake superiority.
    if you wanna make jokes, go watch your lifting vids..haha they were ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by zztoproadster View Post
    thank God.

I'll pick up where Deeder left off.

You're a troll. You don't know ****. You probably couldn't lift your way out of a wet paper sack. You bring up your father so much that I'm beginning to think you have him lodged permanently in your mouth. You've insulted nearly every decent member on this forum, yet you haven't stepped on a platform. Congrats.

I'll be here all week.

Fuck, fight, or hold the light.

Banned
    i have been on the platform myself, also...
    if i were you i would be embarrassed to even put my PR's up on my profile lol

Banned
    you really squat 385? that's freakin awesome. i should def listen to whatever you have to say. i'm sure you knwo more than me, so i could use some tips. i remember when i first squatted 385. i think i had been liftin for about 3 or 4 months

No no no ZZ, you misunderstand. All my lifts are in kilograms. If you need me to tell you what that big word means, just let me know.

Banned
    in your wet dreams...and your weight is 172 pounds but everything else is in kilos lol. you and deeder together might squat 385 kilos....you can double team it
    Last edited by zztoproadster; 12-01-2007 at 01:54 PM.

in your wet dreams...and your weight is 172 pounds but everything else is in kilos lol. you and deeder together might squat 385 kilos....you can double team it
    No for real man. I definitely squat 385 kilos. Raw too. I mean, come on, as long as you're making up numbers for yourself, I might as well do the same.

ZZ I'm not sure what you're trying to accomplish here....
    We're all lifters here who dedicate alot of effort and time to reach our goals. Alot of people here have read all the WSB articles too, does that mean that we are all super strong and super smart? Obviously not.
    I'm sure you could lay out an awesome routine for maximum gains based on a 3 week pendulum wave of circa-max raw based percentages of 1RM of your e-stats. Who cares.....besides yourself?

MMMM....arrogance....
    Last edited by bigmoney; 12-01-2007 at 02:07 PM.

Banned
    haha if you think the #'s are made up i don't mind. i said i had pics and only one person even saw it and asked about it. if anyone knows a website like this one for powerlifters and not so many bb's, let me know.

Last edited by Chubrock; 12-01-2007 at 02:17 PM.

Do that voodoo that he do
    All right, kids. It's been fun, but settle down.
    Be a man. Be awesome at it. Be proud of it. Beyond the Barbell

"Borris is correct. That sounds logical if you ask me."
    -galileo

Quote Originally Posted by Borris View Post
    All right, kids. It's been fun, but settle down.
    But, but, but...Where the hell have you been?

Do that voodoo that he do
    This is why I've been away.

Be a man. Be awesome at it. Be proud of it. Beyond the Barbell

"Borris is correct. That sounds logical if you ask me."
    -galileo

Quote Originally Posted by Borris View Post
    This is why I've been away.

Hahahaha, somebody has to be the ass around here.

Banned

Damn- you look just like Ronnie Coleman!
    530S/320B/475D
    With strength I burn

Banned
    thanks

Banned
    Mr. Top Roadster

Who are you? What have you done in this sport? It seems that you like to sling your bad language and horrible knowledge about Westside and Louie's philosophies. Unless I missed your videos of you doing these great numbers, maybe you should post some of them. I'd love to see who is giving out this sage-like advice. Afterall, I've squatted 930 and unofficially, 1000. I would be very interested in your advice. I see you like to insult and demean the guys on here. My only question is, who are you and what have you done? We all know the answer. Nothing. You're a little nobody in this game. You know nothing and sit behind your keyboard and act like you are Garry Frank or Donnie Thompson. If I actually thought you had something intelligent to say, I might ask for your wisdom. But, you are clearly a little baby, with some serious daddy issues. I think he may have shown you a little too much love. Based on your set-up of deeder's weekly lifting schedule, it's clear that you know which day daddy likes to love you. I know the scars run deep. Add something to this thread or site. If not, take your lube and go find daddy out behind the house. You're useless and horribly uneducated. You rip on guys who genuinely care about lifting and want to get better at it.

I bet you know so much about Louie's methods. It must be tough reading it on the internet. How about some real-world application of his ideas. I can quote and relay all of Louie's stuff. Reading and applying are 2 completely different animals. I've read and applied my way to a 2205 total. What's your total?

You're a jackass. Go away and let the people that want to learn get some good information. There's so much crap info out there, that there's no need for you to add to the pile.
    Last edited by RhodeHouse; 12-01-2007 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RhodeHouse View Post
    Mr. Top Roadster

Who are you? What have you done in this sport? It seems that you like to sling your bad language and horrible knowledge about Westside and Louie's philosophies. Unless I missed your videos of you doing these great numbers, maybe you should post some of them. I'd love to see who is giving out this sage-like advice. Afterall, I've squatted 930 and unofficially, 1000. I would be very interested in your advice. I see you like to insult and demean the guys on here. My only question is, who are you and what have you done? We all know the answer. Nothing. You're a little nobody in this game. You know nothing and sit behind your keyboard and act like you are Garry Frank or Donnie Thompson. If I actually thought you had something intelligent to say, I might ask for your wisdom. But, you are clearly a little baby, with some serious daddy issues. I think he may have shown you a little too much love. Based on your set-up of deeder's weekly lifting schedule, it's clear that you know which day daddy likes to love you. I know the scars run deep. Add something to this thread or site. If not, take your lube and go find daddy out behind the house. You're useless and horribly uneducated. You rip on guys who genuinely care about lifting and want to get better at it.

I bet you know so much about Louie's methods. It must be tough reading it on the internet. How about some real-world application of his ideas. I can quote and relay all of Louie's stuff. Reading and applying are 2 completely different animals. I've read and applied my way to a 2205 total. What's your total?

You're a jackass. Go away and let the people that want to learn get some good information. There's so much crap info out there, that there's no need for you to add to the pile.
    I would travel to the States just to meet you.
    Being a strong teenager means nothing.

My wrists hurt, but some people don't have wrists to be sore. My knees have tendinitis, but some people don't have legs to get tendinitis in. I seem to be going backwards with training, yet some people can't even walk let alone lift 400 pounds on a daily basis.

Dust out the vagina, and keep on lifting.

RhodeHouse... I love you.
    22 - 5'11'' - 190 lb
    PR's - Squat 350 | Bench 290 | Deadlift 400.4 | BW 203
    P Clean 98 KG | Jerk 106 | Full Clean 106 |
    Philippians 4:13 - "I can do anything through Christ who strengthens me."
    "I'm really impressed with your dedication. I will call it your jedication." - killxswitch
    J O U R N A L !
    TJW

Quote Originally Posted by jed View Post
    RhodeHouse... I love you.
    hear hear.

A beautiful piece of bitch slapping - like poetry.

Garjagan, they aid in recovery, important in every sport, so yes they would help footballers (I hate saying that).

As for the rest of this thread, wow. When Rhodes is telling someone they are being a dick, they must really be worthless

Deeder, why do you hate America so much, we are the best country ever, in the history of man kind, America is awesome. Seriously, I love my country, but hate so many of the pricks that live in it and the arrogance they show. And stop following people around, stalker. (Sarcasm for those that aren't sure).

Demons of Steel and Flesh HP666's Avatar
    Deeder,

Are you stalking zztoproadster? In this country that is illegal you know.

(more sarcasm)